Are you ready to get away from it all? Then this boat is for you - just unpack your bags, stock the galley and go cruising!
This 65 foot custom-built trawler boasts extensive interior and exterior space, is truly a home on the water, perfect for living aboard, entertaining or extended cruising. With 6'4" to 6'10" inside headroom and a 19'8" beam this boat was built with spacious comfort in mind. Auto pilot, bow thruster, stern thruster, radar, AIS, stabilizing fins, bulbous bow and rugged exterior makes this trawler is a great, seaworthy vessel. At 7.5 knots she burns a respectable 4.3 US gallons per hour. Whether at dock or at anchor for months at a time, she offers all the comforts and space of a completely self-sufficient live-aboard trawler. In addition, she presents a significant revenue opportunity as a Bed and Breakfast and/or charter vessel.
For Further Details or to list you boat, please contact Jimmy Mackey at:
Please contact Jimmy Mackey at 8047768400
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 65 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 19 футы 8 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 5 футы 8 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 110000 фунты Полная загрузка
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 19 футы 8 дюймы
Общая мощность: 220 HP
Марка двигателя: Cummins
Год постройки: 2011
Модель двигателя: NH6-M
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 3389
Мощность двигателя: 220 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 7 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 10 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (350 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (850 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (190 (Галлонов))
Число санузлов: 3
BOATEL I was built in 1998 by Montreal builder Jean Tremblay. She was built as a live-aboard cruiser and sold in 2004 to the current owners who finished the boat, added many upgrades and have maintained with loving care. BOATEL I is fully insulated and, since 2004, has spent 7 winters in Canada and 9 winters down south, including 8 in the Bahamas.
Need income to fulfill your early retirement dream? The current owners can tell you how they have successfully operated as a boat Bed and Breakfast in downtown Toronto since 2004 and have been earning $60,000 in just 4 months during the summer. Boatel I has earned the prized #1 accommodation position in Trip Advisor’s Hall of Fame. A private entrance from the aft deck to the master stateroom affords privacy for the owners while the three guest staterooms are mid-ship and forward. See www.boatel.ca for details.
The four staterooms, three head layout is uniquely configured for privacy and efficiency. There are three staterooms forward, each with double berths. The two forward-most staterooms are mirrored to port and starboard and share a bathroom. The third stateroom is mid ship port side and has a private bathroom. The forth stateroom, the master, is aft of the engine room and has private four piece bathroom. This stateroom can be accessed from the forward section by way of a walk-through engine room or by means a transom door leading to the aft deck and swim platform. All the cabins are appointed with attractive touches with comfort and functionality in mind.
The Captain’s quarters is aft on the lower level and features:
- Walk-around Queen size Island berth with an Obus form mattress
- 5 shelf built-in dresser, spacious double closet, bedside built in night tables with storage below and side settee with additional storage
- Custom desk with 3 file drawers and storage cupboards
- 24" LCD TV/DVD combo with articulating wall mount
- Two opening screened ports
- Private ensuite bathroom (head) with bathtub/shower combo
- A separate door at the aft of the lower deck gives access to the entrance deck/lounge and full width swim platform from the owner’s area
Down 5 stairs forward from the lower helm are two cabins, one to port the other to starboard. They are mirror images of one another and offer:
- Double beds, opening screened port windows and 12 volt lighting & LED reading lights
- Abundant storage in the hanging lockers, below the bed and cabinets above the bed
- Rooms are accented with cherry wood and mahogany
- HEAD: Between the two rooms is a shared head with full size separate shower, toilet and vanity with ceramic tiles. Here there is abundant storage space for sheets, towels and cleaning supplies with cabinets on both sides of the shower, a medicine cabinet above the sink and double door vanity
VIP Guest Stateroom:
Down 4 stairs and aft from the forward staterooms is the VIP guest room to port featuring:
- A double captain’s bed that boasts 4 large deep drawers and an additional storage compartment below
- Side table
- Ensuite head with full size shower and vanity
- Mirror and shaving mirror
- Mahogany detailing, full size closet and opening screened port window
- Wall-mounted 32" TV with built-in DVD (2019)
- Large clothes closet.
- Through the back of the closet is access to a Forward Bilge Utility Room
Main Deck and Lower Helm
The main deck contains the lower helm-station forward with stairs leading down to the accommodations. Aft of the lower helm is the galley to port and dining room to starboard. Continuing aft is the salon and then through mahogany French doors is an enclosed sunroom. The galley, dining room and salon are bright with 9 large windows in this area. All lights on the boat have been converted to LED lighting.
- The helm station contains engine controls, Garmin EchoMap Plus 64cv GPS/Depth Sounder with East Coast and Great Lakes Charts, depth and AIS display (2018) and Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS enabled VHF radio (2018)
- Port and starboard sliding doors leading to the side walkways and shore access (doors replaced November 2014)
- Stairs lead down to the staterooms
Galley and Dining Room
- Full size galley with ceramic countertop and backsplash
- Large framed window above the sink
- Deep double stainless steel sink
- Ample cupboard storage for dishes and food
- Full size Amana refrigerator with lower freezer
- Full size 4 burner Samsung electric stove with oven (2018)
- Coffee maker & RCA Microwave
- Large walnut dining table has 6 upholstered chairs that match the wall coverings
- Bright and open with plenty of ambient light accented with wood cabinetry, mahogany walls, Brazilian Cherrywood floors and French doors that open to the enclosed Sunroom extending the area dramatically
- Wall treatments and curtains
- Black Leather Sofa that is convertible to a sleeper
- Two rattan chairs
- Wall unit which houses 32” flat screen wall mounted TV
- Sklar Peppler end tables (one with wine storage) with lamps and matching coffee table
The sunroom is enclosed with sunbrella canvas and large vinyl windows of which three are opening. A door in the enclosure leads down to the aft deck and swim platform. The enclosure can be easily removed to provide an open airy environment.
- Eucalyptus Table with built in extension and 6 chairs and new carpet (2019)
The lower deck is accessed via stairs from the lower helm or from the aft entrance deck door. The lower deck contains the VIP Guest Stateroom forward and to port with access to the Forward Bilge Utility Room. Across from the VIP Guest Room is a walk-in pantry. Further aft through a door is the engine and utility room followed by a workshop and then the Owner’s Stateroom and Dive Center.
Forward Bilge Utility Room:
The standing room forward bilge is accessed through the VIP Guestroom closet and houses:
- Mermaid Air heat pump / air conditioner model M-16CHP-L with 16,500 BTU cooling (12 Amps) and 18,000 BTU heating (13.5 Amps) for the forward zone. Aft zone unit is identical and housed below the Owner’s Stateroom desk.
- Water system pressure pump
- Bow thruster motor and batteries 24V DC and AC to DC power supply / charger (also used for windlass)
- 100 US gallon waste holding tank. A second 90 US Gallon waste holding tank is located below the master and VIP guest stateroom vanities in the ensuite heads.
- The walk-in pantry was originally designed as another cabin by the builder and then converted to a pantry which provides loads of space for storage of dry goods and storage boxes.
- Chest freezer
- To starboard of the captain's quarters is a dive center with compressor (Bauer Kompressoren model KA14 3000 psi) and custom built storage for 4 scuba tanks and 3 large pull-out drawers for dive equipment. The compressor has double door storage cupboard above and large drawer below for cleaning and other supplies.
Engine and Utility Room
- Generator: 18 kw diesel generator. 5,840 hours on engine. New Marathon Electric generator end (2020)
- Cummins diesel engine was rebuilt by certified Cummins diesel mechanic in May 2011 - new pistons, liners, hoses, et cetera. Injector pumps rebuilt in 2012. Custom exhaust riser installed 2006
- Walker Airsep crankcase regulator, oil separator and oil filter (installed 2011)
- Dual Racor Fuel Separators serviced in 2010 and added vacuum gauge and heat shields
- Racor Fuel Separator for generator (2013)
- Sea Strainer and Seacock (main engine) (replaced 2013)
- Seacock and sea strainer for generator and AC/Heads replaced 2020
- Sea Strainers for AC and generator (2011)
- Bilge Pumps quantity three 2000 GPH
- Electrical system upgraded in 2009 to ABYC standards
- ProMariner PRoSafe FS & Failsafe Galvanic Isolator (2012)
- Batteries: 14 new batteries in 2018, with battery watering system
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal (2013)
- Electrical Systems: 12v DC, 50 amp 240 Volt single phase 60 hz AC shore power and generator
- Xantrex Freedom SW 3012 Inverter/Charger - 3000 KW pure sine wave (2014)
- Xanbus System Control Panel for monitoring the Inverter/Charger (2014)
- The workshop is the envy of visiting boaters containing a work bench with vise, storage cabinet and shelves for tools including: a large built-in floor-to-ceiling shelving unit, tall 2 door cabinet, small cabinet over the work bench with storage below and tool chest
- Washer GE (2014)
- Dryer GE (2014)
- The Second 90 US Gallon waste holding tank is located below the master and VIP guest stateroom vanities in the ensuite heads
- Water Tanks: 230 US Gal on starboard side and 120 US Gal on port side for a total of 350 gallons
- Sun Energy and Water Co., 120 VAC desalinator reverse osmosis watermaker (2017), 400 Gallons per day.
- Hot Water Tank: 40 gallon electric water heater (2017)
Upper Deck, Flybridge and Upper Lounge
The upper deck is accessed via a ladder from the main deck sunroom and contains the enclosed fly bridge providing a 360 degree view, a large skylounge area and dinghy storage area.
The large (12’ x 14’) enclosed fly bridge houses a well-appointed upper helm station. The fly bridge and helm was rebuilt in 2012 including new fiberglass surfaces on the floor and walls. Almost all electronics were replaced in 2012 with the exception of the radar and autopilot. The Sunbrella enclosure was replaced in 2017 with Makrolon polycarbonate front windows, Strataglass side windows and Seamark waterproof top.
Helm electronics and controls include:
The upper open “sky lounge” is 17’ x 13’ and has:
- Full size propane BBQ with securing brackets
- Canvas around the upper deck provides privacy for lounging and entertaining replaced 2017
- Resin deck settees (2) and coffee table
- Atkins and Hoyle 12 Volt Electric Davit (crane) to lift the dinghy and motor
- The motor is stored upright on a built in stand in the aft starboard corner of the lounge
- Behind the upper deck lounge area is an anodized aluminum cradle for inflatable dingy storage
Fore Deck (bow deck):
Boatel has a large flat bow deck with ample space for lounge chairs and wide sidewalks leading to the aft sundeck. The bow and sidewalks have strong 1-1/4 stainless steel railings. The sidewalk railings are on top of a knee high bulwark.
- Windlass : Maxwell Horizontal HWC 3500 windlass - Port Chain, Starboard Drum, 24VDC Electric (2013) serviced in 2020
- Ground Tackle : 2 x 150 pound Danforth anchors
- Rode : Port anchor 240 feet of 7/16 inch chain (2012); starboard anchor with 200 feet of 1” rope
- Sun cover : for lower helm windows
- Sliding doors : Port and Starboard sliding side entrance doors were replaced in 2014
Large cockpit area is perfect for swimming and diving or sipping an evening cocktail.
- Curved steps up to the Sunroom replaced 2018
- Landing for the steps contains two storage areas with waterproof doors
- Access door to the Captains Quarters and engine room
- Full beam swim platform
- Resin club chairs (2)
- Painted with Kiwi Grip 2018-2020
A complete refit of the hull bottom was done in 2009 with a total of over 2200 man hours of work beginning with sandblasting. Four layers of reinforced biaxial fiberglass fabric with MAS Epoxy were applied followed by 2 coats Amerlock 2 Epoxy Sealer, then 1 coat of Amercoat 370 Epoxy Coating and 2 coats of Amercoat ABC4 anti-fouling paint. The anodized aluminum hull to deck joint was reinforced and capped with new robust rubrails in 2016.
- Fully protected prop with skeg keel
- Bulbous bow adding to fuel efficiency and 2 bildge keels for additional stability.
- Propeller: 4 blade Hambolt propeller 32” x 29” LH on a 3” stainless steel shaft
- Bow Thruster: Max Power CT325 24 volt DC 26.4 HP Dual Prop (installed 2016 and serviced 2020)
- Stern Thruster: Max Power CT165 24 volt DC 15.9 HP Dual Prop (installed 2016 and serviced 2020)
- Anti-fouling bottom coat and anodes were refreshed in May 2011, April 2015, March 2016, Feb 2018 and May 2020
- Hull painted using EMC Quantum 99 paint in May 2020
- Seastar Capilano 1275-V hydraulic steering. Serviced with new seals in upper pump and rudder cylinder
- Seastar Capilano 1275-V hydraulic steering. Serviced with new seals in upper pump and rudder cylinder in 2017.
- Underwater lights installed in May 2020.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
"This vessel is not for sale to US Residents while in US waters."
This does not say that the boat cannot be sold, it says that the boat must be imported into the US as part of the sale closing process.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.