Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Hinckley Yachts
Дизайнер: Bruce King
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 36 футы 5 дюймы
Ширина: 10 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 1 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 11500 фунты
Общая мощность: 420 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 6LY2-STE fwc diesel
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1193
Тип привода: Jet Drive
Мощность двигателя: 420 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 25 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 28 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (30 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (160 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (25 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число кают: 1
Число санузлов: 1
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
“FINS” (name reserved) is a very nice example of the Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic. She has been under Hinckley care since new and during the summer months, she lives on the Connecticut River (in fresh water). She boasts a recent JetStick® upgrade, upgraded electronics, optional folding teak table, optional bimini top, optional removable cushioned back rest and stunning Jade Green hull paint. This Classic Hinckley will be sure to turn heads in every port of call. She is enrolled in Hinckley’s Winter JetBoat Package including heated indoor storage. With her high level of care, she will sell with Hinckley’s CPO Warranty.
HULL and DECK
Construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin and carbon fiber inner skins. Deck and cockpit are E-g lass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Jade Mist Green Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Single Cream Awlgrip boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
A solid 2” teak bowsprit is finished in gloss varnish with through mounted Simpson Lawrence anchor roller.
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder.
Deck and Equipment:
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Custom foredeck windlass locker houses chain and is partitioned for forepeak storage
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Custom varnished teak hatch with screen
- (2) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin and pilothouse tops
- Four (4) fixed elliptical ports on house sides.
- Masthead spotlight is painted to match deck.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Folding padeyes and padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Bow, stern and spring line 316L SS mooring cleat
Cockpit features include:
- Teak-capped coaming
- Teak coaming step
- Stainless steel and teak boarding ladder inside the coaming.
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit-sole hatches.
- There are direct drainage scuppers.
- Optional folding teak table
- Optional removable backrest with Sunbrella cushion
- Optional Bimini Top
Insulated Engine Box has a Sunbrella cushion with insert to cover cocktail table when folded out.
Aft Settee cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Capt. Navy Forest Yellow fabric.
- Ivory colored weather cover for aft settee cushions
- Custom mounted aft drink holders
Custom storage for an outboard engine is under the side decks.
- A custom hoist arm is used to lift the outboard engine to the deck.
- White overhead is insulated and has two acrylic opening hatches with screens.
- Additional illumination is by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof.
- (4) Four pilothouse windows - two sliding side windows and two fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Pilothouse is finished in varnished teak
- Teak locking companionway door.
- Varnished teak handrails on the interior upper aft pilothouse sides
- Varnished teak handrail along the aft end of the cabin top.
An Ivory-colored drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Pilothouse to Port:
- Forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in Sunbrella green, red, yellow and blue striped fabric and with stainless steel foot rests.
- Beneath this seat is storage area accessed by a louvered teak door.
- Forward port side integral handrail and cup-holder/drink holder.
Custom Brown leather, adjustable helm seat
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Engine gauges
Top-opening locker with chart storage:
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Remote switches to spotlight.
There is a cellular phone connection starboard of the helm in the glove box.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon C120 Color Chartplotter with Radar overlay
- Recent Raymarine Autopilot
- Recent Standard Horizon VHF
- Raytheon RayData multi-function display with depth, water temperature, position & speed indicator
- GPS/DPS antenna painted to match deck
- Cell phone amplifier dock with a pilothouse top mounted antenna
FINS interior provides sleeping berths and stowage, head with shower, and a galley that offer comfortable accommodations for two.
The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing and the ceiling is white.
- The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly.
- All hatches have removable screens.
- The interior is heated with an Accu-point heater with ducts in the main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- There are five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps that provide plenty of interior lighting.
Sleeps two in V-Berth area forward:
- Adapter forms a double berth with cushions - upholstered in U5300-10 Sterling Aqua fabric
- Excellent storage area with cherry shelves under the V-berths accessed via cherry drop-front doors
- Forward sealed forepeak storage behind a louvered cherry door.
- Two Hella fans are located port and starboard on the forward bulkhead facing aft.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft to starboard.
Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private head with a solid cherry door. The head includes:
- Varnished cherry countertop with a porcelain undermounted sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Forced ventilation
- Opening port with screen
- Clear Beige Sand Formica countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures
- Pressure hot and cold fresh water system
- Grunert refrigeration — 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover
- Microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out under counter garbage disposal
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Opening port with screen
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover, which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Grunert refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The microwave was custom installed winter 2002-3 and is outboard the refrigeration with a custom cherry door food storage cabinet above.
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. There is remote propane shut-off. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pull-out trash bin as well.
Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps
- 80 amp battery alternator
- Heavy duty battery parallel switch
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet and shore power cord
- 30-amp battery charger
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
1999 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420-HP diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system.
Mechanical features include:
- Hinckley JetStick Gen-3
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- Engine room sound insulation
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Aluminum 25 gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Teak deck anchor platform with Lewmar electric windlass with deck switches.
- Simpson Lawrence 22# stainless steel Delta anchor on platform
- 150’ x 1/2” twisted nylon anchor rode attached to stainless steel anchor
- 15’ x 5/16” stainless steel anchor chain
- Bow burgee socket and varnished teak pole
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- ACR spot light - Masthead remote mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.