Twin Mercruisers, Aft Cabin, Air Conditioning, Full Galley, Live Aboard Amenities!
Contact Tracy at 716-680-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32' 2
Beam: 11' 11
Bridge Clearance: 14' 8
Engine(s) HP: 250
Engine Model: 300 MAG MPI
Cruising Speed: 26-28 knots
Max Speed: 32-33 knots
Exterior & Interior Accommodations
Carver excels in building well-designed aft cabins and the 326 is no exception. You will experience the feel of a much larger motor yacht while aboard!
Attractive exterior lines are highlighted by the modern look of the integrated swim platform, radar arch and aft deck hardtop. The aft deck is large enough for a few chairs and a table, providing a nice open-air entertaining area. It's just a few short steps up to the flybridge, which includes a helm seat, swivel seat and two additional lounge seats, plus an impressive control console and nicely positioned electronics. The bridge is sheltered by a bimini top and Mooring Cover.
Access to the foredeck is very good, with wide walkarounds and boarding from the swim platform is a breeze with the molded-in staircase. A large dunnage Rack, great for fenders and lines, is mounted on the swim platform.
Enter the salon through a large sliding glass hatchway, which forms the aft salon bulkhead with a full-width window.
The salon is surrounded by large windows and brightened by the use of a light wood finished interior, making for a feeling of true spaciousness throughout. Attractive drapes and valances create a luxurious look. Blinds plus a forward windshield cover provide complete privacy.
The salon has plenty of floorspace, plus a comfortable sofa sleeper, to port and an armchair to starboard.
Step forward and down to the galley/dinette level, conveniently arranged for serving. The large dinette also converts to a v-berth. The head compartment is set to the starboard side, opposite the galley.
Fully aft is a private master stateroom, with a double berth and a single berth, its own vanity and sink, plus plenty of storage.
• Air Conditioning W/ Reverse Cycle Heat, 2 - Units
• Cabin Windows Drapes & Blinds
• Forward Deck Vent Hatch W/ Screen
• Carbon Monoxide Monitors
• TV Antenna/Cable Inlet
• Kenwood AM-FM-CD & 6-Disc Changer
Galley, Head & Systems
• 2 – Burner Princess Stove w/oven
• GE Microwave Oven
• Stainless Steel galley sink
• Norcold Refrigerator (2018)
• Black & Decker Coffeemaker • Water Heater
• Shore Water Inlet
• Water Tank Level Monitor
• Vacu-Flush Head
• Power Exhaust Fan
Electronics & Accessories
• Uniden VHF Radio
• Raytheon RL 70 Radar W/ GPS Chartplotter
• Depth • Engine Synchronizer Gauge
• Trim Tabs
• Ritchie Compass
• Dual 30 AMP Shore Power W/ Cords • Dual Batteries W/ Switch
• Engine batteries (2019)
Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
• Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform W/ Ladder
• Dunnage Box, Swim Platform
• Integrated Bow Pulpit W/ Anchor Roller
• Delta Anchor W/ Chain & Rode
• Fenders; Dock Lines
• 3 – Fire Extinguishers, Alert Locator Kit, Life Jackets
• Halon Fire Extinguishing System • Bimini Top & Mooring Cover
• Aft Deck Hardtop & Radar Arch
• Aft Deck Table & Chairs
• Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint W/ Epoxy Barrier Coat
• Remote Spotlight