CARINA is a beautiful, professional cared for Taswell 50 with many custom features. She is one of the most customized Taswell 50’s ever built. Her original owner was very involved during the build process making several trips to the Ta Shing Shipyard, one of the world’s finest yacht builders. CARINA’s interior arrangement offers many improvements including a larger navigation center, expanded galley, custom salon with lounge seats and coffee table to starboard and custom facing settees and dining table to port.
The talent and experience of CARINA's designer, Bill Dixon are evident everywhere. Her deck layout and styling, exquisite interior joinery and fast sea kindly hull design. One of my favorite designers Bill Dixon seems to find usable space other designers ignore or overlook. CARINA is no exception! There is extra storage in every cabin, especially the galley, all berths are longer, wider, beautiful matched grain varnished teak woodwork throughout and a teak cabin sole with contrasting inlay. The interior offers living space comparable to much larger yachts. The interior is filled with good light and ventilation throughout. The patented Scheel Keel allows access to many additional harbors and anchorages not usually accessible to 50’ yachts. A Stoway mainmast, electric winches, manual jib and staysail furlers and bow thruster make shorthanded sailing a breeze. Fuel and water capacity have been increased with the addition of custom tanks in the salon and second guest cabin. CARINA is the ultimate cruising yacht for a couple or a crowd, making coastal passages or world-wide passage making.
SHE IS A MUST SEE FOR THE SERIOUS BLUE WATER CRUISER!
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Ta Shing
Дизайнер: Bill Dixon
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 50 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 15 футы 1 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 40 футы 8 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 44000 фунты
Балласт: 13000 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 63 футы 6 дюймы
Общая мощность: 110 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 4LHTE
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1490
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Мощность двигателя: 110 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 7 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 8 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: 3 Нержавеющая сталь (200 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 3 (300 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 1
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 3
Число санузлов: 2
Starting forward with a full beam guest cabin. The large double berth is extra long and wider than most. Just aft and to port is the second guest cabin with a large raised single berth and good storage. Across the passageway to starboard is the guest head featuring a separate stall shower with acrylic shower door, Vacflush head, vanity with Corian counter top and medicine cabinet.
The main salon has been extensively customized with twin facing settees around a wide inlaid teak, adjustable height, dining table to port. Two comfortable custom arm chairs are mounted
To starboard with coffee table. Outboard of the seating both port and starboard are shelf lockers with Corian surfaced shelving with teak fiddles and additional storage under the shelves.
The custom Nav station is aft of the salon to port with wide desk and storage under the hinged desk top, a comfortable swivel chair allows easy access. An array of instruments and radios are outboard and above the nav-desk. The boat can be operated entirely from here in bad weather. The Bass electric panel and Panda Generator controls are above the engine access doors. A total of six access doors surround the engine and generator making access very easy.
To Starboard is the impressive U shaped galley. Featuring extended counter space, double stainless steel sink, three burner stove with oven, stainless steel hood with power vent to the exterior, microwave, multiple storage lockers and drawers (all drawers are much deeper than normal for extra storage) and a trash locker adjacent to the sink. A Raritan ice maker is located between the galley and the dining area. This galley counter space rivals most homes.
The luxurious aft cabin features a wider, longer queen berth and two chests of drawers. A full length mirror plus dressing table with swing out swivel seat and a large second mirror set against the forward bulkhead. The ensuite head includes a vanity with medicine cabinet and separate stall shower. Outboard of the shower beneath towel storage is the Spectra watermaker. The head is hand operated and provides the option of ElectraSan waste water sterilization treatment or direct overboard discharge.
- Custom chairs, settee with adjustable teak table
- 4 opening ports, two starboard and two port
- 2 Large deck hatches with screen or shade
- Custom side window white sliding Lexan shade/privacy panels
- Custom Cantalupi designed lights with dimmer
- Heat pump air conditioning and heating
Master Aft Stateroom
- Larger and longer centerline queen berth
- Vanity with large mirror, swing out seat and storage drawers. Full length mirror.
- A very large cedar lined hanging closet.
- Single 3 drawer bureau to starboard
- 6 drawer bureau to port.
- Cantalupi dimmable overhead lighting with additional reading lights.
- Head with stainless steel sink and locker behind mirrors, Corian counter and separate stall shower.
- Large overhead hatch with retractable screens and sun shades. 5 opening ports (2 open aft from bed), 3 fixed glass ports.
- Heat pump air conditioning and heating
Forward VIP Guest Cabin
- Full beam suite with very wide, longer double berth
- Two cedar lined hanging closets, double to starboard, single to port
- Very large overhead hatch with custom screens and sun shades (also serves as emergency escape hatch)
- Full-length mirror.
- Overhead lights plus reading lights
- Second large forward deck hatch provides extra light and ventilation over the forward end of the berth. Also available as a second escape hatch for the forward cabin
- 2 large drawers under berth. 2 long open shelves alongside berth.
- 5 additional drawers. More storage space beneath berth.
- Heat pump air conditioning and heating
Port Guest Cabin
- Large single berth with large open shelf alongside.
- Drawer bank with lighted mirror above.
- Cedar lined hanging locker.
- Two large storage cabinets.
- Overhead lights plus reading light.
- Overhead hatch with screen and sun shade
- Opening port
- Air conditioning shared with forward cabin
- Expanded U shaped galley with three large Corian counters
- Glacier Bay 12v refrigerator and freezer
- Front and top loading for the refrigerator
- Force 10 3-burner stove including oven
- LPG gas monitor
- Custom exhaust fan with stainless steel hood
- Port side deck locker accommodates two standard 20 pound propane tanks with fully compliant shutoff sensors.
- Microwave above aft counter
- Double stainless steel sink with custom Corian basin covers
- Fresh water foot pump for galley sink
- Seven galley storage drawers (all made much longer)
- 2 large sliding door pantry cabinets. 2 additional storage cabinets
- Large pot locker under stove
- Trash bin under aft end of sink counter
Navigation and Electronics
Custom office layout with hanging file drawer, navigation table with opening top to access storage under the table, chart storage pockets. The navigation center is adjacent to the companionway with flush mounted electronics, 12 volt and 110 volt Bass electric panel, monitor gauges for fuel and water, and inverter and battery control panels. Nav station desk chair and large spares cabinet.
ELECTRONICS AT NAV CENTER:
- Raymarine ES 97 MFD linked via network to the binnacle, radar and all other sensors.
- ICOM SSB IC M710
- ICOM M506 with binnacle remote mic
- Raymarine displays for depth, speed and wind (direction and speed)
- Furuno Weatherfax
- Cellphone amplifier with antenna mounted on first spreader
- Solid State Barometer that displays 24 hours of activity
- Battery temperature gauge
- Fuel and water gauges
- Heart 2500 Charger/Inverter
- Heart Interface battery monitor
- Hand held ICOM VHF radio with charger
ELECTRONICS IN COCKPIT:
- Raymarine ES127 Multi-function display at binnacle, networked with all other nav instruments
- Raymarine AIS system networked with other instruments.
- Console above the companionway with 4 Raymarine instruments including depth, wind, speed & autopilot functions.
- VHF Radio, Autopilot, windless, in mast furling, and bow thruster controls at helm.
12 volt DC and 110 volt AC electrical systems with Bass breaker panel (33 DC breakers, 11 AC breakers), volt and amp meters, polarity indicator and battery condition dial.
- Panda 8 KW diesel generator
- Panda control on panel
- Huge house battery bank: 4 250 amp-hour AGM Lifeline D house batteries (1000 amp-hour total capacity)
- Engine and generator starting batteries
- Master switch breaker console and:
- Master switch for house battery bank
- Generator and engine start batteries
- Anchor windlass breaker
- Bow thruster breaker
- Electric winch breakers
- Heart inverter and charger Freedom 2500 with Link 2000 control
- Isolation transformer (for minimizing galvanic corrosion)
- 50 amp shore power system with cord plus 50 amp to dual 30 amp adaptor
- Holding tank monitor for forward head
- Isotherm electric and engine heated water heater
- FlowScan fuel consumption monitor
- Custom Cantalupi lights throughout
- Spreader, navigation, steaming, strobe, anchor, and masthead lights
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4LHTE diesel, 110 hp
- Engine room access is exceptional. Includes access for all sides through 6 doors. Engine room lighting
- Dual Racor fuel filters, both with pressure gauges (switchable underway)
- Remote engine oil filter
- Oil change pump system for engine and generator
- Lasdrop shaft seal
- Fixed three blade propeller
- Wesmar bow thruster
- 85 amp Yanmar alternator
- High output 200 amp auxiliary alternator additional
- 12,000 BTU Cruisair AC/heat pump - aft stateroom
- 16,000 BTU Cruisair AC/heat pump - main salon
- 10,000 BTU Cruisair AC/heat pump - forward and port cabins
- Spectra Watermaker, 12 volt. 7 gallons per hour with control panel in aft shower
- 4 Bilge pumps, 1 main automatic, 1 back up main automatic, 1 manual, Loud water intrusion alarm with 2 sensors
- Emergency engine Y valve to divert engine cooling water intake from sea water to bilge water intake
- 1 Fresh water pump for interior use- Shur Flow with 2 accumulators.
- Deck freshwater aft hose bib
- Deck forward seawater hose bib (anchor wash down)
- Aft head: manual with Y valves for direct overboard or LectraSan sterilization first
- Forward head: Vacuflush with Y valve to holding tank or overboard
Solid fiberglass construction with transverse and fore and aft stringers. Includes skeg supported rudder and solid cast lead shoal fin (Scheel) keel. Patented keel design improves windward performance with reduced draft.
- Center cockpit design with three storage lazarettes aft and one chain locker forward.
- Maxwell 3500 windlass with chain stopper with all chain rode
- 2 Anchors: Large Spade aluminum primary anchor, Large CQR in aft locker
Fiberglass wheel pedestal with:
- Wesmar bow thruster control
- Anchor chain control (raise and lower)
- In-Mast sail furling control
- Single lever engine control with instruments
- Autopilot control
- Ritchie 6” (very large 5 degree marking) compass with stainless steel binnacle
- 36" Steering Wheel
- Double leaf folding cockpit table
- Drink holders
- Teak cockpit grating
- 4 extra large 2 inch cockpit drains (quick drainage of any overboard wave into cockpit)
- Bow and stern pulpits 3 inches higher and heavier gauge tubing than usual
- Triple lifelines with additional 3” height
- Aft pulpit seats
- Custom folding swim boarding ladder (stored in transom compartment)
- Custom hand rails on swim platform transom
- Hot & cold freshwater shower on swim platform transom
- AIS, weather fax, GPS, antennas on aft pulpit, satellite weather antenna toe rail, cellphone amplifier antenna first spreader, VHF antenna masthead, self leveling
- Raymarine 4KW radar scanner backstay
- Deck washdown connections:
- Fresh water hose connect aft for deck wash,
- Saltwater hose connect forward for anchor wash down
- Mercury 10 hp, 4 stoke dinghy outboard
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum Forespar mast with in mast electric furling
- Forespar Yacht Rod boom vang
- Spare genoa, staysail and spinnaker halyards
- Furlex 300 staysail furler
- Furlex 400 headstay furler
- Boom accidental gibe safety brake
- Forespar telescoping spinnaker/whisker pole mounted on front of mast
- New Gale sail (heavy duty storm jib (slips over headsail)
- Storm Trysail that easily fits on a dedicated mast track
8 Lewmar winches, (all S.S. Self Tailing):
- 2 58 CST electric primary
- 2 48 CST
- 3 40 CST
- 1 30 CST
- Hard fiberglass dodger with extra heavy duty stainless steel tubing, includes 2 cockpit grab rails on hard dodger plus 2 deck grab rails on hard dodger
- Full length Bimini with roll up, removable side panels and connector
- Cockpit cushions
- Givens 6 man liferaft (2018)
- MOM overboard module
- 406 EPIRB - SAT find M3 (new in 2016)
- Heavy Plexiglas storm boards with stainless steel attach plates
- Water intrusion alarm system with multiple sensors
- Emergency tiller
- Large Florentino sea anchor
Additional Items & Features
- All ports stainless steel with screens
- Automatic lights for some interior lockers
- Good access to shaft seal from aft cabin
- Tank access plates to check fuel and water levels and conditions
- Plexiglass sliding privacy shade panels translucent white for fixed ports in salon and galley
- Extra lighting throughout with dimmers for aft cabins, salon and galley overhead lights, almost all lighting converted to LED's
- Extra 110v outlets
- Locking floor boards
- All deck hatches screened, most with shade/screen combination
- Many spares
Artwork, personal effects and personal tools not specific to boat service
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.