LOADED CRUISING BOAT WITH RECENT UPGRADES - READY TO SET SAIL
JUST LISTED JULY 2020
Not often does a solid cruising sailboat with numerous recent upgrades at an amazing price come on the market. Wildest Dreams is a total value for the buyer looking to head off cruising tomorrow. This 2002 Bavaria 47 cruiser has just come off a 3 year tour of the Med and Caribbean and is ready to go back.
The active owners have enjoyed their time on this very well laid out boat, and spent the last year adding tremendous value via recent upgrades. They have decided to head back on land for medical reasons and this forces a quick sale. This boat has everything you'd ever need/want in a good sound cruising sailboat and, is in good working order.
The Bavaria 47s of this era were overbuilt by today's standards, with oversized rigging and a solid fiberglass hull, making it a rarity in production boats these days. The cabin is well laid out and features a huge saloon, large master cabin forward and two guest cabins aft, all with their own enclosed heads.
At this price, you will not find another 47' cruising sailboat with this feature set. In today's market this boat will not last long.
Upgrades in the last year include:
- All new Raymarine electronics
- New Autopilot
- New Thru-hulls
- New water maker (21-25 GPH)
- Sails only 1 year old - spare set only 4 years old
- Running rigging replaced
- New 50lb Rocna with 210' 3/8'' chain
- Rudder Bushing replaced
- New 3 blade fixed prop
Other key features:
- Bow Thruster
- AGM batteries 1.5 years old (700 amp hours)
- 3100 kw/h Generator
- 455W Solar Array
- 2016 Life Raft
- Inner Stays replaced 1.5 years ago
- Full standing rigging inspection performed in 2019 - no issues found
- Tools included
- Many key spares and maintenance parts including filters, belts, alternator, lines, sails, etc.
*This is a new listing, more details and pictures coming soon!
For more information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact the listing broker: