2002 Falcon Motor Yacht
RUB 111 949 686*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Находится в:
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 1 780 000 (RUB 111 949 686)
Falcon Yachts started designing and building quality motor yachts 22 years ago. An Italian company with a great reputation for building luxurious superyachts for note over 20+ years. Add to that, its parent company Cielo Terra Mare CTM started in business since the 1950s and along with Falcon's sister company Cantieri Navali Falcon you can be assured that these are the amongst some of the highest quality vessels built on the market today.
This luxurious 106 Falcon is a prime example of this proud tradition , Captain and crew maintained to a high standard . This vessel is ready to go, trades considered .
Owner is just completing partial refit, yacht is beautiful!!
Denison Yacht Sales
Please contact Steve Smith at +852 56451488
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 106 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 23 футы 7 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 7 футы 0 дюймы
- MACHINERY W5 MTU partially service completed
- ENGINE: Two MTU 12V 396 of 1680kw (2.280hp) each
- ENGINES HOURS: Approximately 2500
- GEARS: Two v-drive ZF BW 465
- Generators & Electricity
- GENERATORS: Two Kohler 40kw (50KVA) 380-230VAC @ 50HZ
- SHORE POWER: 380V/50hz connection
- FREQUENCY CONVERTER: ATLAS classic with shore power smart box
- AIR CONDITIONING: Frigit 216000 BTU, Summer Cycle. 260000 BTU Winter cycle.
- Other Machinery
- BCS 35hp, with 350kg Thrust, Bow Thruster
- Hydraulic Trim tabs
- Touch screen automatic engine room ventilation control system.
- Delta Nav Intercom system
- Two SAILOR RT4822 DSC VHF radios
- Three ICOM portable VHF radiosCCTV Security colour flat screen in W/house + Cptns Cabin with cameras in Engine room and main aft deck
- RAYTHEON ST60 system
- FURUNO DFAX weather fax
- FURUNO NX 500 navtex receiver
- Digital Yacht Share receiver / router
- Onboard Wireless Burglar/Intruder Alarm System.
- Navigation Equipment
- RAYTHEON Log & Echo sounder
- Navicontrol AP3003Autopilot interfaced with GEONAV 11 GPS receiver / plotter
- GPS interfaced with plotter & autopilot
- Lorenz world map 10” plotter + ACS
- SHARP LCD TVs, Dvd and Video Players in all Guest cabins
- Fujitsu 42” TV in saloon
- Movie screen + SONY projector in main salon
- BOSE stereo system in salon + speakers on main and upper decks.
- TV + Video in captain’s cabin + Crew mess
- Seven NOKIA decoders
- Echostar SR35 decoder
- SONY stereo system in each guest cabin and Wheelhouse.
- QUATTRO audio / video control
- iPod dock
- Overhead Range Hood.Miele Dishwasher
- 90cm Franke stainless steel oven
- Miele 150 liter freezer
- Four Liebherr frontloading Fridges
- Two Liebherr 80 liter frontloading Freezers
- Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Tea + coffee station
- Electrolux six element vitroceramic stove
- SMEG microwave, Panasonic Microwave
- Icemaker + fridge in saloon
- Fridge in owners cabin
- Bremar icemaker in pantry
- Grohe stainless steel double sink with in-sinkerator
- Wetbar on sundeck
- Crew mess with Siemens 6kg Front Load Washing Machine, LG 9kg Front Load Dryer and 30Litre Liebherr Fridge/Freezer and hot cold sink
- FUEL CAPACITY: 17.400 liters in three tanks
- WATER CAPACITY: 3.440 liters in one tank
- WATERMAKER: Two Technicomar Water makers producing about 260 litres per hour each
- Inbuilt Shore Water Softener.
- GREY WATER: 1.520 litres in three tanks
- BLACK WATER: 1.450 litres in one tank
- SEWAGE TREATMENT: Hamman HL CONT treatment plant for black and grey water.
- Four deck Bollards
- Sanguinetti 380 VAC Tender Crane 800kg
- Salt water wash down system
- Remote control spotlight
- Two electric Anchor winches
- Two Anchors galvanized
- Retractable electric hydraulic gangway
- Two retractable aft capstans
- Swimming ladder
- Awning on sun deck
- Portable side boarding ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.