VERY NICE MYSTIC 57 FOR SALE!
Viewing is highly recommended!
One-Off, Designer: Dubois Naval Architects, England
Hull of epoxy resins, processed over a 35 mm sandwich core made of Divinycell foam under vacuum, making it about 30% lighter and significantly warp resistant than GRP constructions and significantly better heat and sound insulation.
Use of latest composite techniques and materials using multiaxial and biaxial E-glass fabrics as well as Kevlar and carbon fibers.
Above-average ballast ratio of 41% (with empty tanks), the low center of gravity and the high rigidity of the hull create a high righting moment and ensure very good and stable sailing characteristics.
• Globalstar satellite phone
• ICOM marine radio / shortwave
• ICOM VHF handheld radio
• Nordwestfunk Weather Reception and Navtex Marine Decoder MRD 80
• Raymarine autopilot ST 6001 +, hydraulic
• Raymarine depth sounder ST 60
• Raymarine GPS Raystar 112 LP
• Raymarine Log ST 60
• Raymarine radar / plotter combination R 80RC with CRT screen and MARPA
• Raymarine Radar, Plotter and Fishfinder RL760 at the outside control station
• Raymarine VHF radio 230 E
• Raymarine wind gauge ST 60
• Blaupunkt entertainment center (LW - MW - FM) with CD changer (salon)
• Entertainment Center JVC (LW - MW - FM), CD changer (aft cabin & cockpit)
• Binoculars, Zeiss
• Navigation tools
• Sea manuals DHI
• Nautical charts, harbor guides, beacon directory
• Nautical charts, electronic
• Clock / Barometer / Hygrometer
Seawater desalination, 80 l / h
24 V generator, at the same time responsible for hot water and heating
220 V generator, 4.5 kW
Diving equipment, 2 bottles + complete accessories
Dinghy (3.20 m) on davits with outboard 15 hp
Bow thruster, hydraulic, retractable
220 V power supply in all cabins
Winches: 7 x Andersen (6 of them electric)
Furniture, made entirely of American cherry, custom-made by the carpenter.
Deck salon, i.e clear view from inside to outside.
1 aft cabin (3 bunks) with bathroom and separate shower cubicle
2 guest cabins (2 bunks each) with shared bathroom
Inside steering position with additional berth for skipper
2 bathrooms with shower
Cabins with private bath as well as shower and electric toilet
Heating in all cabins
220V connections in all cabins
Complete kitchen equipment with
- Gas stove, 3-burner
- Washing machine
- Ice machine
Automatic lifejackets with lifebelts, 6 pieces
Automatic distress radio buoy (EPIRB)
Bruce anchor 30 kg, stainless steel with 70 m stainless steel chain,
anchor windlass hydraulic
Fire extinguisher, 6 pieces, automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine compartment
Liferaft f. 9 people
Distress signal case, signal pistol
Second anchor, 20 kg, stainless steel with 10 m stainless steel chain and 50 m rope.