Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Форма корпуса: Глубокий V-образный
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 50 футы 10 дюймы
Ширина: 13 футы 10 дюймы
Длина палубы: 49 футы 9 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 35280 фунты
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta
Баки для пресной воды: (96 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (440 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 6
Число санузлов: 2
Число мест для сидения: 10
* Double helm seat with sit/stand facility * L-shaped sofa opposite helm position * Teak decking * GRP framed toughened
glass windscreen * Burr-elm instrument panel * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Single-lever engine controls
* Hydraulic steering with power assistance * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Horn button * Autopilot,
GPS/ colour chartplotter (all interfaced) * High-speed compass * Log and echo sounder with alarm * VHF radio telephone
* Anchor winch remote control * Searchlight remote control * Chart table * Twin windscreen wipers * Windscreen
freshwater pressure wash * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators * Fuel contamination warning lights.
* U-shaped convertible sofa with dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and cockpit speakers
* TV and VCR * Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge
* Opening portholes * Circular deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Sliding door to cockpit * Storage locker.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread and under-bed drawers * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers
and storage lockers * Overhead and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blindAFT GUEST CABIN
* Two full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf * Storage lockers * Downlighters and
individual berth lights * Opening porthole.
24 volt: 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries * Engine
alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery
charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
* Circuit breakers on all circuits.
220/240 volt: 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust * Shore support inlet in
cockpit * Generator/ shore support changeover switch * Powerpoints in owner’s stateroom, guest cabin, galley (double)
and saloon * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Shaverpoints in both bathrooms.
* Folding cover over Avonite (or similar) worktop * Twin-zone ceramic hob * Combination microwave/conventional
oven with grill * Stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * 127 litre 24v/240v refrigerator with deep-freeze
compartment * Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers * Waste bin * Opening portholes * Space for optional
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 440 gallon (2000 litre) capacity
* Fuel fillers on both side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps with visual contamination warning at console
* Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges on helm console.
* Water tank totalling 82 gallons (372 litres) plus 14 gallon (64 litre) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and
240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge
* Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s
stateroom, guest cabin and galley.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
(3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes
* Engine-room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine
beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Forward and aft engine room bulkheads
integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine
room lighting * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced rudders
* Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering
system with power assistance * Single-lever dual-function electronic controls (Volvo engines) * Bow thruster (8hp).
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt
and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish
white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled
to waterline * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck and helm position controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta
anchor with 40 metres of chain * Bow rope storage locker * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and
retrieve * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Stainless-steel
coachroof handrails * Forecabin hatch * Saloon hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of
IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers.
* Self-draining U-shaped seating/dining area * Teak-laid cockpit deck * Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator and electric
barbecue * Aft sunbed * Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system * Optional hydraulic/telescopic
passerelle/dinghy crane housed within dinghy/wetbike garage * Fender stowage * Life raft storage * Access hatch to
lazarette stowage space with gas strut support * Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support * 220/240v shore
support inlet in locker * Stowage lockers * Folding hood forward, sun awning with side screens aft * Overall tonneau cover
* Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Transom
bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder * Hot and cold shower * Teak decking * Storage locker * Stainless steel
* Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear, deep-lacquered finish * Galley worktop
in Avonite * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.220/240v diesel generator (7kW)
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
Bow thruster (8hp)
Electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Speed and distance log
Echo sounder with alarm
Remote control searchlight
Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio
TV and VCR
Cockpit bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue
Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike
Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
Transom door to bathing platform
Hot and cold transom shower
220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Electrically operated toilets
Teak-laid cockpit deck
Engine Options (Diesel)
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD75P (2 x 480hp) Speed range 29-31 knots
2 x Volvo Penta D12/615 (2 x 615hp) Speed range 33-35 knots
2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range 36-38 knots
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.