** EXCELLENT MAINTENANCE CONDITION **
Modern exterior style with classical interior, solid construction and well finished motor yacht. A simple layout with 4 cabins that offers great flexibility to sleep comfortably up to 10 people. Excellent MTU well balanced for this 24 meters from the spaces and incredible comfort. The boat has been updated with the addition of many accessories that have significantly increased the level of security, reliability and maintenance.
"REDUCTION OF THE PRICE"
Still negotiable !!!!
more information contact Mr. Alessandro by phone or Whatsapp at +39 338 2246554 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW covers, VERANDA winter awnings: new, on Fly stern and Aft cockpit
- Side doors and stern hatch - NEMO / Yachtalia: complete replacement of the gaskets and adjustment of the hydraulic opening-closing and sealing system
- Video surveillance system (new): with 4 / TLC infrared rays (IP), installed and activated, it has been made visible on the monitor (new) on the dashboard and remotely on Ipad and mobile phones for the visual control of the focal points for safety of the Boat: Gangway and stern Moorings, Engine Room and Interior of the Bilge 2 / compartments
- Replacement of the boiler (new)
- Stern Solenoid Valve Unit (new) completed and made (with Boat in Shipyard) the connections of the new Pipes to the Flaps and swimming ladder
- GPS on Fly Bridge: replaced with new Raymarine Axiom12-Display Touch 12 "MULTI-FUNCTION model and completed with CP100 Sonar module and AIS350 Receiver
- New large panel in raw cut Carbon Fiber was installed, covering the dashboard compartment, on which all the dashboard equipment of the Fly were also repositioned
- EPIRB / MURDO (new) and already connected to the COSPAS-SARSAT Satellite Station
- Stern TEAK and flybridge: complete rubber coating, after Teak adjustment on the side walls and increase in depth to about 6 / mm of the SICA containment channels (on the Bow and on the Stern Platform, new TEAK was made in 2018)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.