Absolute unrivaled quality is synonymous with the Friendship Yacht Company.
Incorporating many elements from his large custom yachts, designer Ted Fontaine has
created the FRIENDSHIP 40, a luxury daysailer whose concept has been imitated, but by
no means equaled. Uniquely customized and exquisitely appointed, the Friendship 40
optimizes push-button sailing, all handled by one person. The size of the cockpit, normally
found on a much larger yacht, creates the perfect venue for a cocktail cruise for 10 guests.
Similar in its concept to a picnic boat or an express cruiser, TENDERLY brings a new
sense of ease to a day at sea with unmatched elegance and style.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: Ted Fontaine
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Киль: Шверт поворотного типа
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 40 футы 9 дюймы
Ширина: 12 футы 10 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 30 футы 3 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 3 футы 11 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 9 футы 2 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 22500 фунты
Общая мощность: 40 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2004
Модель двигателя: 40
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Место стоянки: Центр
Мощность двигателя: 40 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 7 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (52 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (35 (Галлонов))
Число санузлов: 1
- New Yanmar 40 horsepower engine with sail drive 2017
- New North Sails Code Zero 2016
- New Simrad 4HD Radar and Chartplotter 2018
- New Awlgrip topside paint 2016
- Refurbished teak decks 2016
- New interior and exterior soft goods / upholstery 2017
- Soda blast bottom and renew epoxy barrier coat and anti-fouling paint 2016
- Refurbished steering system
- Re-chromed Compass
- X-Ray inspection of rigging – 2016
- New Frette Bedding and Linens – 2018
TENDERLY’s elegantly crafted interior boasts hi-gloss varnished, raised-panel teak joinery, a tongue and groove ceiling with a satin painted finish, comfortable settees, a functional galley and full standing 6’4” headroom, she maintains an impressive spaciousness for a boat of her size. With an abundance of storage, including custom dish storage and a pull out trash bin, TENDERLY is the perfect venue for sunset cocktails or long weekend excursions. Share drinks at the drop leaf table, refresh yourself with a shower in the fully appointed head and get a good night’s sleep in the large double centerline berth.
TENDERLY has been described as the perfect boat for “8 to sail; 6 to eat; 2 to sleep. While TENDERLY is intended to accommodate a couple, the wide settees can be used to sleep additional friends who stay after dinner or for children, who insist on tagging along for the ride. The galley currently incorporates a deep refrigerator, microwave/toaster combo and coffeemaker; it is possible to add a twin burner cook top.
More than a day boat, TENDERLY marries a classically sculpted profile with a high performance shoal draft underbody. Her spacious, ergonomically perfect cockpit is surrounded by a wide teak coaming, framing an expansive seating area unrivaled in her class. The low profile cabin top provides a full 360° sightline, which enables a clear view from her bow to her stern.
The advanced electro-hydraulic sailing system found onboard TENDERLY brings new levels of ease to sailing. An in-boom furling mainsail unfurls at the press of a button. The mainsail is effortlessly trimmed with two Antal foot buttons located at the base of the helm. Hydraulic panel for backstay and boom vang Foot buttons for bow thruster and mainsheet The roller furling genoa is fluently controlled with the two speed push-button primary winches located on either side of the helm. To avoid clutter the jib furling lines are led below deck.
TENDERLY’s cockpit features a Garmin 5208 touch screen color chart plotter with radar overlay (custom fit in a pull out-stainless housing), Simrad auto pilot, and two recessed B&G full function displays. The drop leaf table houses storage compartments, glass and wine bottle holders, and an insulated compartment for cold drinks.
TENDERLY was outfitted with a new North Sails main, genoa and asymmetrical cruising spinnaker in the summer of 2014, as well as new interior and exterior cockpit cushion covers. Having been maintained by a full-time professional captain and shoreside management team, TENDERLY is in perfect condition.
Hull: Composite construction using Airex foam in the topsides with solid laminate hull bottom using vinylester resin to minimize print-through. Reinforcements are hand laid, stitched and knitted multiaxial E glass fabrics with carbon fiber in high load areas. Bulkheads are marine-grade plywood laminated into the hull. All cores are fixed using vinylester adhesive. There are two molded custom consoles for hydraulics, sail controls and engine instruments. Molded recessed sheer strake. Finished with Flag Blue Awlgrip.
Deck: Composite construction using Airex foam with extra high density core being used in way of all fittings. Reinforcements are hand laid, stitched and knitted multiaxial E glass fabrics with isothalic polyester resin.
DECK AND DECK HARDWARE
- Deck: All vertical surfaces finished with glossy cream colored gelcoat, cabin house top in Awlgrip nonskid.
- Cap Rail: Varnished teak.
- Sheer strake: Varnished teak.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into foredeck with flush, hinged hatch top. Anchor roller, self launching, with 35lb. Delta anchor, 60m of 6mm chain.
- Windlass: Lewmar V2 electric stainless steel anchor windlass with remote control.
- Chocks: Custom cast stainless steel: two quarter chocks, two midships chocks, two bow chocks big enough to accommodate bulky mooring lines.
- Cleats: Five Attwood flush mounted retractable mooring cleats with 4-bolt bases.
- Nosing: Varnished teak.
- Ports: Six custom fixed tinted glass elliptical ports in cabin trunk.
- Winches: Two electric Antal 2-speed self-tailing primary winches with 2.6:1/9:1 gear ratios and 48.6:1 power ratio. Two electric Antal 2-speed self-tailing halyard/centerboard/mainsheet winches with 2.4:1/7.6:1 gear ratio and 44.8:1 power ratio. All winch buttons are recessed stainless steel Antal hardware. Two Antal lightweight 250mm lock-in handles with ball grips.
- Hardware: Antal winch buttons, radiused genoa T-track, genoa cars and sliders, organizers, screw-in padeyes, stoppers, silver anodized sheaves.
- Hatches: Three custom-made, flush teak deck hatches: lazarette, foredeck, and anchor locker. One custom stainless steel hatch with glass over salon/forward cabin. Varnished teak companionway sliding hatch with removable varnished teak drop boards with lockable clasp, and custom storage bins. Four hinged stainless steel Manship hatches under cockpit settees, two for storage, two for engine access.
- Ensign: 5’ varnished teak flag staff and 3’x 5’ US yacht ensign flag.
- Accessories: Four custom 12” x 24” line bins for halyard/sheet tails and four custom drink holders in cockpit all with polished stainless steel trim and lining.
- Cockpit sole: Teak deck on cockpit sole with custom angled helmsman floor.
- Sheet stoppers: Mainsheet, centerboard, topping lift to starboard. Main halyard, main reefing line, MPS halyard to port. Using Antal sheet stoppers and passing through Antal triple deck block organizers.
- Trim: Varnished teak cockpit coaming cap, 6” wide. Varnished teak cabin top nosing. Varnished teak cap rail. Four varnished teak console tops. Varnished teak framed companionway sliding top with stainless rails. Varnished teak cockpit seat fiddles.
- Seating: Molded cockpit seats finished with gelcoat, choice of color. Port and starboard facing settees in cockpit, forward facing settee behind steering wheel, all with double angle back rests for ergonomic comfort. All settees come with custom bottom and backrest cushions, 4” total thickness. All cushions upholstered in Perennials outdoor fabric.
- Cockpit Table: Custom varnished teak drop leaf table. Table houses GPS plotter, 12V outlet, and insulated, drained cold beverage box with custom varnished teak covers. Stainless steel legs.
- Steering Wheel: 48” stainless steel wheel with stainless steel rim and elkhide cover.
- Pedestal: Classic steering pedestal with thru-shaft break and custom stainless steel constellation binnacle with stainless steel guard/handrail.
- Stowage: Storage areas under port and starboard settees. Two stainless steel sheet rimmed bins one each port and starboard by helm. Two stainless steel sheet rimmed bins one each port and starboard by companionway for halyard / sheet storage at base of each winch.
- Scuppers: Custom stainless steel design, four in cockpit, four on deck, all with direct overboard drainage.
- Exterior Luxury Package: Custom dodger with zip-out side curtains, recessed stainless steel tracks and elkhide covered grabrail Danforth stainless steel constellation binnacle. Stainless steel braided hoses for hydraulic backstay and vang. Stainless steel chafe plates in cockpit coaming for jib sheets. Lights at mid boom and boom end with dimmer switches. Varnished teak wine bottle and glass holders on underside of cockpit table lids. Hand-held fresh water shower on aft deck with flush plate and hot/cold mixer tap. Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Interior Finish: Satin varnished teak veneer finish on fore and aft joinery. Hull ceilings painted white v-groove. Solid teak with satin finish for interior trim, locker door and drawer frames and corner posts.
- Overhead: Painted white v-groove overhead.
- Soles: Varnished teak with black resin inlay.
- Locker Doors: Framed edges with solid flat fielded panel teak with satin finish varnish.
- Drawers: Solid beaded flat panel teak with lift and pull drawer slides and custom cast bin pulls.
- Table: Solid teak drop leaf table in main salon.
- Countertops: Corian in galley and head, with radiused edges at facia and teak fiddles.
- Sinks: Stainless steel underhung sink in galley, glacier white Corian sink in head.
- Faucets: Grohe stainless steel faucet in galley and cross-handle mixer tap in head.
- Shower: Grohe hand-held shower unit mounted on head bulkhead.
- Drainage: Head sole varnished teak and black resin with edge drain to sump and direct overboard discharge pump.
- Fixtures: Towel bar, soap dish, toilet paper holder, toilet brush, and tumbler holder.
- Microwave: Sharp microwave/toaster mounted on teak shelf in galley locker.
- Coffee Maker: Keurig one-cup coffee machine on pull-out shelf ]in galley locker.
- Refrigerator: Custom stainless steel lined fridge box recessed in galley countertop with removable plexiglass shelving.
- Berths: Double berth forward with 5” thick cushion. Settees used as additional berths. Stowage shelves and lockers above settees with teak fiddles.
- Fabric: All exterior upholstery Perennials outdoor fabric. Includes cockpit settee cushions, backrests and throw pillows. Main salon cushions, zip-on bed cover and pillow shams in custom interior fabrics.
- Interior Luxury Package: Raised and fielded panels on all drawers and doors Drawers in aft face of salon table Pull-out shelf for coffee maker. Custom oversized trash bin in lower galley locker. Custom canvas padded mast wrap.
- Engine: Yanmar 40 HP 4-stroke sail drive engine. Fresh water cooling, Racor filter, and heavy duty 135 amp alternator. Oil change pump included on engine.
- Bowthruster: Lewmar 6kw tunnel thruster, controlled by foot buttons at helm.
- Air conditioner: Marine Air CruisAir elite, 12000 BTU
- Gauges: Custom stainless steel recessed engine instrument panel with Faria gauges for tachometer, oil pressure, fuel level, fresh water levels.
- Gearshift: Morse type single-control gearshift and throttle near helmsman.
- Fuel Tank: 35 gallon welded translucent polyethylene fuel tank with inspection/clean-out port located under cockpit sole and gauge on instrument panel.
- Filter: Racor fuel filter. One spare supplied if optional generator is purchased.
- Vents: Vent line with Racor LG100 vent spillage filters.
- Steering: Whitlock drag and link steering system.
- Rudder: Balanced, elliptical spade rudder constructed with uni-directional glass rovings and 4” diameter carbon fiber shaft with roller type rudder bearings.
- Bilge Pumps: Two 12V automatic Jabsco bilge pumps and one cockpit operated Whale manual pump.
- House Batteries: Four 8G8D Endurant 12V DC batteries, 840 Amp hours total.
- Starting Battery: 12V DC 650 CCA Endurant battery.
- Distribution: Custom DC back lit panel with circuit breakers and battery condition meter.
- Alternators: Engine supplied standard alternator to charge starting bank, additional Leece-Neville 12V DC 130 amp alternator supplied to charge house bank.
- Shore Power: 125V / 30 amp shore power connection in cockpit with 50’ cord.
- Battery Switch: Battery bank switch with DC main breaker.
- Inverter: 12V DC / 120V AC, 2000W, Xantrex inverter to be switched on the main AC electrical panel. Inverter shall power microwave and 110V outlets.
- Interior Lights: Four reading lights, five dome lights, courtesy lights at forward and aft end of salon table. Centerline dome light with red/white selection switch. Engine room will have utility lights.
- Exterior Lights: Masthead tri-color and anchor, bow, stern, spreaders, foredeck, and two boom lights.
- 12V Outlets: One 12V plug located in cockpit for search light use.
- 110V Outlets: Five 110V plugs: galley, head, forward cabin, starboard side salon, and engine room.
- Audio Package: Clarion CMD5 radio/CD player, with ipod holder and hook up, Pioneer speakers in salon and exterior Nautica speakers in cockpit. Wired remote located at helm.
- Water system: Hot and cold pressure water system to galley, head, shower.
- Water Tank: 52 gallons of water capacity in two independently valved tanks.
- Water pump: Jabsco FloJet self-priming water pump.
- Water Heater: Force 10, 6-gallon tank to be powered by AC electrical heating element and from recirculating through the main engine.
- Toilet: Tecma Silence Short electric fresh water toilet with overboard/holding tank discharge. Holding tank with overboard drain/pump out discharge.
- Bilge Pump: One automatic 12V DC bilge pump mounted in the engine room. Pump will discharge overboard at the waterline with vented loops. One manual Whale bilge pump operated from the cockpit.
- Sump Pump: One automatic 12V DC bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Thru-hulls: Forespar flush-mounted sea cocks below the waterline for engine, head, and galley with double-clamped hoses.
SPARS, RIGGING AND SAIL HANGLING
- Mast: Aluminum mast, Awlgrip finish with two sets of airfoil spreaders, steaming light, internal masthead wire conduit, stainless steel gooseneck, vang lugs, and halyard attachment step. Mainsail track for fully-battened mainsail. Two flag halyards to lower spreaders.
- Boom: Aluminum boom with fittings for single reef lines, vang lug, and topping lift/mainsheet bale. One light at mid-boom and one at boom end with dimmer switches.
- Standing Rig: Rod rigging with Navtec turnbuckles and stainless steel covers.
- Running Rig: 12mm braided main halyard, 10mm braided genoa halyard with eye splice to shackle to furler swivel. 12mm braided genoa sheet. Stainless steel genoa halyard adjustment on mast track.
- Chain Plates: Custom stainless steel chainplates, stem head, and backstay tang.
- Boom Vang: Polished stainless steel hydraulic Navtec vang.
- Backstay: Polished stainless steel hydraulic Navtec backstay.
- Mainsheet: Hydraulic mainsheet trim, controlled by buttons at helmsman’s feet.
- Furler: Reckmann genoa furler controlled by two-speed electric winch on starboard side of helm.
Genoa Tracks: Two 5’ x 1.25” Antal stainless steel T-tracks with two genoa lead blocks.
- Compass: Stainless steel constellation binnacle compass with red LED.
- B&Gs: Two B&G Hydra 3000 graphic function displays with masthead wind sensor and depth, speed transducers.
- GPS: Garmin 5208 touch screen system with plotter located in cockpit table.
- VHF: One Icom IC-M504 VHF radio located in electrical locker.
PAINT AND FINISH
- Hull: Awlgrip Majestic Blue.
- Deck: Cream gelcoat and Moondust nonskid.
- Bottom: Epoxy primed, classic green anti-fouling paint.
- Boot Stripe: Single stripe, Awlgrip Matterhorn white.
- Cove Stripe: Molded, painted with light gold.
- Exterior Teak: Minimum of ten coats gloss finish varnish.
- Interior Teak: Satin varnish.
- Boat Name: Name and hail port painted on transom.
OUTFITTING AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Four leather and lambskin fender holders custom fit for caprail.
- Four 40’ double braid dock lines.
- Four 8” x 20” fenders with double braid lines and black fleece covers.
- Two custom made spruce fenderboards.
- Stainless steel bars in foredeck hatch and cockpit hatch for hanging spare lines.
- False bottom in aft cockpit locker for easy storage.
- Boat hook mounted in foredeck hatch.
- Four adult and two child lifejackets.
- Four fire extinguishers mounted throughout boat.
- EPIRB mounted in lazarette.
- Flare kit with storage box.
- Custom cockpit table cover
- Custom binnacle cover
- Sun awning – custom tent over boom with stainless steel spreader bars, bracket, and storage bag
- North Sails Norlam 7 oz. mainsail with traditional battens
- North Sails Norlam 7 oz. 110% genoa
- North asymmetrical spinnaker
- North Code Zero
Friendship 40 Owner’s Manual, all equipment manuals, construction drawings and all systems schematics.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.