Extremely clean benefiting from multiple refits over the past few years including the most recent in 2019 which saw full service of her drives with new hoses, recent new paint job, new varnish, new soft top enclosure, new navigation equipment with custom carbon fiber helm display.
Low original hours of 1650 and looked after by a professional crew since new.
Pictures are brand new and show her in her true condition.
The current owner of HAPPY purchased her in January 2020 and immediately relocated her to Lauderdale Marine Center where she was hauled out. The hull bottom was hard sanded and tow coats of ablative antifouling paint was then applied.
Arneson drives were media blasted back to bare aluminum. Belzona ceramic filler was applied to all corroded areas and the entire drives refinished. The drives were then coated with a new antifouling paint application & new zincs installed.
the hydraulic rams were removed, stripped, new seals installed. The rams were then media blasted and reinstalled with antifouling applied.
A full 21 page report of the work is available and features before & after pictures.
We also upgraded the yachts transformer and installed a proper boost transformer replacing the gauge of wiring to accept full 220V 100amp service so her shore-power intake has also been corrected.
We have gone over her from bow to stern to address any issues onboard to assure she is running properly.
Owner is now looking to upgrade so a good opportunity for a buyer to purchase the cleanest Mangusta 80 on the market. Truly in excellent condition with too many upgrades over the past 5 years to list.
Three cabin layout featuring a large master ensuite located forward on the lower deck. The two additional guest cabins are located back aft of the salon and include a queen cabin & twin cabin both ensuite. This separation assures complete privacy from the owner and their guests.
Stepping down to the interior from the open upper deck you enter the main salon which is rather expansive with excellent headroom of 7+ feet. Small galley is located to starboard and multiple lounge areas surround it complimented by large port holes to both port & starboard. Two cocktail tables combine into a large formal dining area with leafs that are stored away when not in use.
The upper deck is fully enclosed and air conditioned with a brand new canvas bimini, all new varnish and cushions. You have surround sound that is being upgraded and a full bar area with multiple refrigerators and ice maker.
Heading back aft through the removable strata-glass partitions you have an equally impressive and equally large exterior entertaining space. This gives you direct access to the swim platform and garage area with stairs to both port & starboard.
A Williams jet tender is stored in the garage and jet ski on the transom.
Forward on the bow you have a large sunpad with clam-shell awning that tucks away when not in use. The forepeak has crew accommodations for 2.
HAPPY is exactly that, a great yacht that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages. True to her name she truly brings a smile to all those onboard.
• 3x Furuno Navnet chartplotter GPS w/ 3x TZ Touch Screens
• 2x MTU – Electronic Read Out
• Simrad Autopilot
• FLIR System
• Mangusta – Touch screen operating system
• New dashboard
• Sat phone KVH
• Port side 2x Frigit Refrigerators
• Raritan Ice Maker
• Starboard side Frigit Refrigerator
• Refinished flooring
• New leather sofas
• New Italian imported lamps
• VOIP Telephone System
• Frigit Fridge
• Raritan Icemaker
• Miele oven
• Miele fridge / freezer
• New Cuisinart Microwave
• Miele Dishwasher
• Water Softener
• Idromar Watermaker
• Brownies Dive Compressor
• 2x Kohler 20 KW - 519 hours / 2050 hours
• 2x 16V 2000 MTU’s - Starboard 1650 hours/ Port 1652 hours
• Bow thruster
• Stern thruster
• Yamaha 2 seater
• William 325 jet tender
Features and Upgrades
• New Teak Foredeck
• New Complete Paint Job
• All new exterior upholstery
• Half Bimini New / Foredeck Seating
• New Bimini Top
• New Interior Bimini Lining
• New Eisenglass
• All new upholstery in exterior cockpit
• All new lighting throughout boat inside and out
• New Gost Cellular Alarm System
• New Camera Engine Room, Cockpit, Salon
• New Carpeting
• New Mattresses Throughout
• Instaheat for boiling water
• Revarnished High Gloss Cockpit wood throughout
• New Exterior Teak
• New Italian Imported lamps in cockpit
• New Marquipt side boarding ladder
• Rebuilt Passarelle
• March 2015 Brand New Crusair A/C System
• Fuel polishing system
• Oil change system
• New 2 Miele washer dryer combos
• All new Audio Visual
• 3 New Bose systems – cockpit, master, salon
• New Plexiglass Acrylic Aft wind protection
• High speed Internet – Via wifi, Sat, Cellular
• Apple TV – Master / Salon, cockpit
• Sirius XM
• New DAngelo exhaust systems
• Painted Engine Room / Bilges
• New Mattresses
• New Bedding
• All closets in cedar finished interior
• New Remote Electric Blinds throughout
• Crew Quarters New Bedding Carpet
• 4 Berths in crew
• 2 New life rafts (1 year old)
• New shore cable
• Cruising 37 / Top 46
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.