Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 48 футы 2 дюймы
Ширина: 14 футы 6 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 40 футы 3 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 35000 фунты
Балласт: 11675 фунты
Общая мощность: 75 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2005
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 750
Мощность двигателя: 75 HP
Баки для пресной воды: Нержавеющая сталь (220 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 1 (150 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число санузлов: 2
"Enchante" has the preferred two stateroom, two head layout. Both heads have sizable separate stall showers. Forward head can be entered from the saloon or from the guest stateroom. The updated deck saloon model creates an interior that has more storage, light, and ventilation than the standard Tayana 48 model, and appears to be more spacious.
- Solid teak and holly cabin sole in perfect condition
- Solid teak and teak veneer interior in perfect condition
- Saloon headroom almost 7 feet. Excellent headroom throughout.
- 16,000 BTU Marineair Reverse cycle AC/Heat for saloon and forward
- 9,000 BTU Marineair Reverse cycle AC/Heat for aft stateroom
- Custom mattress for the master stateroom
- Two tables in saloon. One additional hi/low pedestal that could be installed for smaller table.
- Fusion stereo with Ipod dock
- Orb stereo speakers
- Clarion powered subwoofer in saloon
- 32" Vizio 4k LED TV (mounted on a swing arm from inside of the bookcase and can be easily removed)
- Rogue Wave wifi antenna
- 5.8 gig Linsys router for on board internet access through the Rogue Wave
- HD-TV antenna on mast (above radar)
- Panasonic BlueRay DVD player
"Enchante" has a noteworthy galley: big enough to provide exceptional storage yet safe and workable at sea. The deep, double stainless steel sinks are on the centerline. The countertops are of a light colored Corian-type material and the fiddles are substantial.
- 3 burner Force 10 stove and oven with broiler
- 20# aluminum propane tank in dedicated locker
- Marientics propane solenoid
- Grohe faucet at sinks
- Grunert 110v holding plate refrigeration and freezer. The freezer has two plates and the refrigerator one. They operate independently.
- Both the freezer and refrigerator boxes open at the top and the front
- Splendide combo washer and dryer
- U-line icemaker beneath the salon table
- S/S microwave with toaster built in above galley sink
Navigation and Electronics
"Enchante" boasts a remarkable navigation area for a sailboat of her size. The navigator is securely tucked in to starboard beside the companionway ladder, with a U-shaped desk and plenty of room for instruments. Note that the Raymarine electronics (those that function via the eS128) can be controlled from an iPad or Android device using the Raymarine app. A program is also available that allows the Raymarine electronics to function on the onboard PC at the nav station.
- (2017) Icom 506 VHF at nav station
- (2017) Icom 169 VHF Command Mic at helm
- (2017) Raytheon Evolution 1400 autopilot at helm, course computer, compass and rudder indicator, functions with the eS128 system
- (2013) Raytheon 650 AIS Transceiver
- (2017) Antenna splitter for AIS and VHF
- (2012) Sirius XM weather receiver
- (2016) Raytheon eS128 Multifunction Touchscreen display with Chirp sonar at helm
- (2016) Raytheon i70 with sunlight readable display (Depth, knot, wind, compass: personalized display) at helm
- (2016) Raytheon Quantum Color radar receiver mounted on mast, hard wired to Seatalk NG network (can be wireless)
- Raytheon ST60 Wind, Knot, and Depth
- Raytheon DCM depth and speed
- HP Micro PC at nav station with 23" Argus LED Screen
- Rogue Wave WiFi with Linksys 5.8g router to support onboard internet access (2016)
Deck, Cockpit and Hull
"Enchante" was constructed with Vinylester resins, therefore she should never have an issue with blisters. Her hull is solid fiberglass from the bottom of the keel up to the waterline. Above the waterline, a core of PVC foam was added for stiffness and that continues to the deck joint.
Enchante's hull and deck are compounded and waxed each year. She is stored outside for 7 months per year in a custom cradle and protected by a Fairclough winter cover to the waterline. New bottom paint was applied in the spring of 2017 (PPG ABC 4 ablating paint). Shaft, hull and thruster zincs were renewed in 2017.
The deck non-skid is near-new condition and still retains a real non-slip "bite". It was thoroughly cleaned this year, removing all stains and any embedded grit. Then Shurhold Pro Polish was mechanically brushed into the nonskid. The stainless steel is polished every year. In the fall of 2017, the hull was completely compounded and waxed and looks like new.
New bottom paint October 2017.
In 2017, the varnished pieces on deck (caprails, handrails, and stern seats) were refinished to yacht standards. Penetrating epoxy was used where needed and then 2 coats of West system clear epoxy were applied. Over that, 8 coats of Epifanes Clear Gloss varnish were added, with the final 2 coats wet sanded with 320 grit paper.
- Maxwell 2200 vertical capstan electric windlass.
- Up and down foot switches
- Stainless steel double anchor roller at stemhead
- Stainless steel chafe guard
- 55# Delta (2010) anchor with 300' of 3/8" chain
- 22# Fortress (folding) anchor with chain and new rope rode
"Enchante" was fitted with a custom hard dodger, professionally made with a stainless steel frame, 3/8" tempered glass, and a fiberglass top. For bluewater sailing, a fixed dodger is one of the best pieces of equipment one can have. However, if the new owner does not want it, it can be removed with no cosmetic damage.
- Secure center cockpit with high seat backs for comfort
- Full Sunbrella cockpit enclosure. All panels zip out and several panels are made with eisenglass that rolls up to reveal screens beneath.
- Eisenglass or screens for soft dodger section of enclosure
- 6'6" headroom in cockpit at the wheel, slightly less near companionway
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Folding "bottomsiders" cushions for cockpit
- Teak cockpit table
- Companionway doors and screened drop boards for companionway
- Edson pedestal with Lewmar folding wheel (original fixed wheel included)
- Teak companionway doors plus heavy Lexan storm board
OTHER DECK DETAILS:
- Stainless steel chocks
- Stainless steel striker on caprail
- Canvas covers for hatches, winches, and teak grabrails
- Stern pulpit seats
- Ocean Marine stainless steel davits
- Custom oversized outboard motor mounting post
- Custom stainless steel outboard motor crane
- Achillles HB108 hard bottom inflatable dinghy
- 15 hp Honda 4 cycle outboard
- Gate at stern
- Swim platform with ladder
- FW shower at swim platform
- Lewmar hatches with screens
- Stainless steel opening ports with screens
- Stainless steel dorades with guards
- 4 custom fenderhooks with fenders
- Lifesling in hard pack
- Magna Stainless steel BBQ with cover
Sails and Rigging
Selden anodized aluminum double spreader mast, stepped to the keel. Leisurefurl boom furling system. Profurl NS40 roller furling on jib and staysail. All sail handling can be done from the cockpit.
- UK fully battened mainsail (excellent condition, used 3-4 times per year)
- UK 110% jib (excellent condition, used 3-4 times per year)
- UK Staysail (used only 4 times)
- UK Spinnaker in sock (used only 4 times)
- Doyle storm sail (never used)
Other sail and rigging details:
- Electric Lewmar 54ST primary winches
- Electric Lewmar 44ST halyard winch
- All other winches are Lewmar
- Most running rigging replaced in 2016/2017
- Jib, spinnaker and main halyards are 1/2" dyneema
- Running backstays are 1/2" dyneema
- Mast track set up for spinnaker (no pole)
- LED Anchor lights and Running lights
- Fanny rails at mast
12 volt DC side:
- All AGM glassmat batteries. House bank includes 4 4d 205 amp/hr batteries. 100 amp/hr #31 AGM for Engine start, 100 amp/hr #31 for Generator start, 100 amp/hr #31 for Bow thruster
- LED lights for interior with replacement bulbs
- LED lights for anchor light and running lights, with replacement bulbs
- Prosine 2.0 Battery Charger and Inverter
110 volt AC side:
- Westerbeke 7.5 kW generator 100 hours, serviced every two years
- 50 amp inlet, 50' Hubbell 50 amp 125/250 cordset (2017)
- 25' Marinco 50 amp 125/250 cordset (2017)
- Marinco Smart-Y adapter: converts 2 30amp outlets to 125/250 amp outlet (2017)
- 2 30amp cordsets (2017)
- Assorted adapters for shore power
- 65 amp galvanic isolator
- Yanmar engine with about 750 hours. Professionally serviced every year. Gearbox serviced every 2 years.
- Sidepower 7.5 kW bow thruster with dedicated battery
- Edson cable steering with emergency tiller
- PSS dripless shaft seal
- 17" fixed 3 blade prop
- Racor filters - one each for generator and engine
- Sea chest in engine room for engine and generator raw water intake
- Fuel tank under aft berth
- Water tanks below salon floor, opening up storage in the saloon
- Rule 2000 automatic bilge pump, plus spare
- Manual bilge pump
- Extensive spares inventory: owner states that there are spares for almost that can fail, and when something failed, he bought 2 spares. Including Engine Kits for Yanmar and Westerbeke, with filters, anodes, belts, impellers etc.
Personal belongings, binoculars, tools
"Enchante" is for sale by her original owner, who sailed her in New England for a few years before taking her to the Great Lakes. This is his second Tayana. In addition to being a very experienced sailor, he is an engineer and very particular about the care of his sailboat. The pride he takes in "Enchante" is apparent everywhere one looks on board. The bilges are clean, the wiring is neat, the interior finish looks nearly new, the exterior varnish is gorgeous, and systems are intelligently designed.
She is well rigged for short-handed sailing. Electric primary winches and an electric halyard winch - along with her Leisurefurl boom - make sail handling easy for a couple. Her bow thruster allows docking to be (almost) stress-free. The hard dodger and full cockpit canvas make her an all-weather cruiser.
Without a doubt, she is worth the trip to see. There is not another one like her at anywhere near her price.
Please note that her hull number shows that she is 2005 model. She was first launched in May 2005. However, her builder's certificate shows that she was completed in 2004.
The seller can deliver her to NY or CT for the new owner, or she can be easily trucked anywhere.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.