- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Eyemouth, Scottish Borders, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 43 500 (RUB 4 174 081)
The Elan Impression 344 was voted European boat of the year 2006. Zephyr was the Southampton Boat Show display boat and has been well looked after since. Here interior remains in excellent condition and her light grey hull is striking. 3 double cabins and a lovely saloon with separate heads. Good inventory and a nice clean engine.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are travelling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
Please contact Miles Stratton at +44 (0)1436 821606
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 10.46 м
Ширина: 3.49 м
Длина палубы: 9.99 м
Минимальная осадка: 1.60 м
Максимальная осадка: 1.60 м
Водоизмещение: 6900 кг
Высота в помещениях: 1.90 м
Общая мощность: 29 HP
Марка двигателя: Volvo
Год постройки: 2006
Модель двигателя: D1-30
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Место стоянки: Центр
Гребной винт: Винт с двумя лопастями
Тип привода: Парусный привод
Мощность двигателя: 29 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 2 Пластмасса (119 Литры)
Топливные баки: 1 Нержавеющая сталь (210 Литры)
Сточная цистерна: 1 Пластмасса (60 Литры)
Число санузлов: 1
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Category A.
- GRP hull built under Germanischer Lloyd supervision.
- Iron LCG 'L' shaped fin keel with stainless steel keel bolts.
- Semi balanced spade rudder.
- Single wheel steering.
- Light Grey gelcoat topsides.
- White non slip deck and white superstructure.
- Teak laid cockpit sole, seats and bathing platform.
- A good sized cockpit with large central table with central storage acting as binnacle for the wheel steering.
- The Lewmar wheel has foldable sides to provide access aft.
- There are two cockpit lockers port and starboard.
- The central aft seat is wrap round and the central section raises to give access to the bathing platform where there is the impression trade mark stern bumper.
Interior and Accommodation
The interior is light and airy and in excellent decorative condition. Fitted out with light Teak faced marine ply, Clean trouble free internal GRP linings with integrated lights. 7 berths with 3 separate double cabins, very large galley and heads.
- This is the boat that features in the Elan brochure which is available online.
- WEBASTO warm air central heating in all cabins.
- 240v ships sockets.
- Large 'V' berth.
- Lockers to port and starboard.
- Large shelves outboard and a forward locker.
- Premium upholstery in excellent condition.
- Port side 'U' shaped seating with fixed folding leaf table. It is possible to sleep on the outboard longitudinal seat.
- Opposite is the forward facing navigation station with eat and bench forward.
- Forward facing chart table with central storage for charts and navigators instruments.
- Open storage compartment and storage under navigators seat.
- Out-board shelf with instrumentation above and ships electrical distribution panel.
- Large 'L' shaped galley to port aft in the saloon with heads opposite.
- Lots of work surface and storage for galley equipment, crockery, cutlery and provisions.
- Double stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold water system via mixer tap.
- Deep Isotherm cool box.
- Plastimo Pacific 2500 gimbaled cooker with 2 burners and oven.
- To port opposite the galley.
- Corner sink with pressurised hot and cold water via mixer tap.
- There is storage for toiletries in storage lockers over and under the sink.
- The mixer tap faucet extends to act as a shower.
- Jabsco marine flushing heads with holding tank.
- Safety rail outboard.
- 2 x hanging hooks.
- Large aft cabins which are mirrored in design.
- Good sized berths with small seat.
- Hanging lockers and shelf to hull side.
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter at the helm.
- UK/Ireland chart card.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind direction and speed in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata in cockpit.
- Raymarine 54E DSC VHT with channel control hand mike.
- McMurdo ICS Navtex 6.
- Victronix cockpit speaker.
- Plastimo Olympic 135 magnetic binnacle compass.
Machinery and Propulsion
- Volvo Penta D1-30 3 cylinder, 29hp diesel engine with saildrive.
- Serial number - 8689775102179593
- Engine hours unknown but the engine is clean and tidy.
- 2 blade fixed prop with rope cutter.
Rig and Sails
- Selden siver anodised deck stepped 2 spreader 9/10 fractional rig with Selden boom.
- Furlex 2005 roller furling headfoil.
- 2018 One Sails stack pack with lazy jacks.
- Blue Performance mast mounted halyard bag for Genoa halyard tail.
- Mid boom sheeting to Lewmar track.
- Cascade kicking strap.
- Spinnaker halyard and topping lift.
- Roller reefing headsail.
- No spinnaker.
- 2 x SILVA domestic batteries (approx. 2016)
- 1 x SILVA 85amp/h engine battery.
- Separate and link isolator switches.
- Mobitronics battery managment.
- Mastervolt battery charger.
- 240v shore power with internal ships sockets.
- 2 x plastic water tanks with 238L capacity in total
- Stainless steel fuel tank with 110L capacity.
- Hot & Cold water pressurised water system plumbed to galley, heads and transom shower.
- 1 x 60L holding tank.
- Stack pack.
- Cockpit Canopy.
- Binnacle and table cover.
Any safety equipment such as life rafts, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
- Eurovinil 6 person liferaft with stainless steel cradle mounted at the stern. Last serviced by Survitec with a due date of 2017. Age of liferaft unknown and service overdue.
- Fire extinguishers. May need replaced or serviced.
- 2 x horseshoe lifebelts.
- McMurdo light.
- Throwing line.
- Bosuns chair.
- Navigation lighting.
- Emergency tiller.
- Avon inflatable dinghy with oars and rowlocks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.