'GIVEN THE EXTENSIVE INTEREST 'AA' HAS RECEIVED SHE IS NOW HAPPILY SOLD & HER COMPLETED PHOTO'S/WORK/S ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE (BY REQUEST WITH US DIRECTLY)...
WE CAN ALSO HAPPILY ASSIST YOU LOOK FOR ANOTHER SIMILAR MODEL/PROJECT (FROM ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE) AND ALSO QUOTE FOR THE WORK/S WITH THE INTERNATIONAL OVERSEAS YACHTS TEAM ACCORDINGLY WITH FEW ISSUES..
* OTHER RECENT COMPLETED BEFORE & AFTER PROJECTS BY THE 'OVERSEAS YACHTS TEAM' ARE NOW ALSO AVAILABLE (BY REQUEST) IF YOU WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE OUR PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED PROJECTS? *
As a result we now of course welcome all serious inquiries and/or requests with interest...
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green directly at email@example.com or on (0044)7766086542 (On Whats App) for all serious requests and information how we can indeed help you find, purchase and finish a similar project for you..
The following equipment is included in the sale and is undamaged:
Below is a list of items known to be required and installed:
'Altitude Adjustment' is still located out of the water, in dry storage and can be repaired where she is at Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour. The crane lift to return the boat to the water is already paid.
Storage rates in situ for catamaran of this size are US$1210.32 @Month.
1) Can you tell me if any mould damage has been discovered (or is suspected)? Is the interior of the boat protected against the elements (ie: Plastic over windows, etc....)?
No & yes the inside is protected by plastic hatches.
2) Is the current owner continuing to do repairs while the boat is on the market?
Yes, The small amount of fiberglass & filler work left on the deck is planned to be commissioned & funded by her new owner either with the current owner completing the work or with another contractor of the purchasers choosing.
3) Is the current storage yard set up for repair work? (is there access to fresh water and electricity)? And is the storage area secured?
Yes & Yes and this where all the work has been and she is fine to stay there until all the work is done.
4) Lastly, is the owner a BVI resident or an expat?
He has an expat who bought the yacht 5 months ago after she was damaged in the Hurricanes and has completed the work ever since before putting her on the market with us.
5) Has there been a used mast, boom & rigging been sourced yet and if so at what price?
Yes - A new one has been sourced and in a detailed quote which can come from IIYB-OO, when you contact us..
6) Do you still have eneogh replacement windows & spare parts to finish her?
These all will be ordered new and sizes required have all be established.
7) How many sails does she have and what age are they?
She has a geneo and mainsail which are the original and in good enoegh condition given they were all stored down below during the hurricane.
8) Given there is none of the old mast, boom and rigging available. What dimensions does the new or used mast, boom & rigging need to be?
Lagoon will know these dimensions and so we can source a new or used one for you accordingly but we believe the used mast & rigging from the Lagoon 400 that has been sourced is the same dimensions required for the Lagoon 410.
9) How long will it take to finish the fibre-glass work on the deck and what will this cost?
Please contact IIYB-OO of the detailed quote for all works required.
10) What electronics are still working and what needs replacing and does she need need re-wiring?
We are advising all the electronic units are replaced due to the damage caused to the existing units. She doe not need re-wiring and providing your new units are similar to those originally fitted very few new cables should need installing for you.
11) Are there 2 broken but repairable rudders which come with her?
Yes - These can be seen in her photo's along with 2 rudder shafts that still need glassing back to the rudders.
Please feel free to E-Mail us with your individual questions if we have not covered any of your questions in any of the above details for you.