Provincial Boat Works of eastern Canada has been building commercial lobster boats since 1974. “Bob” is one of a few that were built with pleasure boat amenities. Two staterooms, large salon, impressive galley and reverse cycle heat and air conditioning provide very comfortable accommodations. Large windows by Diamond Sea Glaze safely bring in light even on those gray days. New Salon Upholstery, New Salon Overhead, New Carpet, New Swim platform and New Salon LED Lights! This twenty-six thousand pound vessel easily cruises at seventeen knots in a seaway and the reliable low hour C-12 Caterpillar engine will achieve twenty two knots. With twin helm stations, Hydraulic bow thruster and Windlass make handling is easy and safe. A 6.5Kw Phasor generator and a 2.5Kw inverter make remote anchorages a pleasure. New electronics, upgraded interior including LED lights. The very large aft cockpit with the removable transom with hold a large tender and is a wonderful area for entertaining. A custom full boat cover is also included.
This rugged vessel with commercial scantlings and fresh bottom paint is turn-key ready for Alaska, Dive charter business, Crab boat or ???
Why I love this boat
1)It Is a true commercial built lobster boat, not a production boat "inspired" by the rugged workboats of the North Atlantic. Heavy, deep, solid and strong boats built by hand, by order only, on PEI on Nova Scotia's Atlantic coast, one feels the difference as they step aboard. Of the over 400 boats produced by Provincial Marine, only a hand full left the shop as pleasure boats, most of rest went to work today somewhere in the world. The hull is 100% glass.
2) The bow thruster and anchor windlass are hydraulic. More powerful and no battery drain.
3) Every single tank on the boat has a clean out/access port. All 4 fuel tanks, both water tanks, and even the holding tank.
4) Comfort; the large Espar heater heats the entire boat in minutes on the coldest day, the reverse cycle keeps the cabin cool in the heat.
5) The Caterpillar C-12 engine
6) With a full keel, huge prop and large rudder it goes through rough water like a train. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face underway and draw a crowd when you dock.
7) The removable transom makes easy to pull your skiff aboard or land a monster halibut
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.