This 2006 Rodman 1250 is powered by twin Volvo TAMD 74L 430hp engines. "Equator" is an excellent example of the legendary Rodman 1250. She is absolutely packed with navigation equipment, heating, generator, bow thruster and trim tabs. With a large cockpit space, wide walk around side decks and very capable sea going hull, the Rodman 1250 is suitable for a variety of
uses. Equator has recently benefited from a striking light blue vinyl hull wrap, so whether you use her as a family boat, couples cruiser or an out and out sports fisher, you'll be doing it in
• Tek Deck to flybridge, cockpit and side decks
• 1000w Windlass with 20kg Bruce type anchor
• 30m Calibrated 10mm chain and nylon rope
• Stainless steel Dolphin anchor guard on bow
• Boat hook
• Freshwater shower on transom
• Stainless steel outboard engine bracket
• Stainless steel rails around cockpit and grab handles rear of saloon
• Stainless steel work around anchor hatch and bows
• Polywood cockpit seats post and starboard with blue waterproof cushions
• 2 extra mid ship cleats
• Over sized stern mooring cleats
• Built-in live bait tank
• Lift our fish hold/storage in starboard lazarette
• 3 Storage lazerettes
• Engine hatch
• Built in tackle box
• Further engine access from cockpit
• Wet bar
• Bait tables
• Rod holders in gunnels and transom gate
• Bathing ladder
• Locks to all hatches
Under Cockpit Floor
• Emergency steering shaft
• 4kw Onan generator
• Generator fuel filters
• Seacocks for generator
• Bait tank and deck wash
• 2 x fresh water tanks, total 400L capacity
• Steering gear
• Deckwash pump (saltwater)
• Bait tank pump
• Charcoal filter freshwater
• Automatic bilge pump
GRP console with steering, engine controls and engine guages
• Stainless steel work on flybridge and 8 x pod rod holder system
• Stainless steel hand holds on flybridge
• Swivel helm seat at flybridge
• Flybridge U-shaped seating area with table
• Waterproof cushions for seating
• Radar gantry
• 12v socket
• Trim tab controls
• 4/6 Berths in 2 cabins - 1 double and 2 singles with convertible saloon
• 1.98m headroom
• Eberspacher heating with outlets in the saloon, and both cabins
• Forward master cabin with double berth, port and starboard hanging wardrobes, overhead and reading lights. Mirror forward, drawer under berth, storage shelves, opening deck hatch and portholes with fly screens. 240v and 12v sockets. Carpet. Battery for bow thruster under berth.
• Portside guest cabin with twin single berths, large hanging locker, storage under berths, opening porthole, fly screen for porthole. Twin reading lamps and
overhead lights. Large mirror with electrical panel behind for helm systems. 240v
and 12v sockets. Carpet.
• Large heads compartment to starboard, with separate shower cubicle, Jabsco
toilet and Avonite sink, opening porthole, storage. Cupboard under wash basin
with seacock for black water pump out.
• Galley with Avonite fiddle, 240v halogen hob, microwave with oven and grill settings. Stainless steel circle sink with mixer tap. Isotherm fridge.
High and low level storage. Water purifier. 2 x 240v sockets. Fishing rod rack for
• Saloon with port side double helm bench seat with s/s foot rest. 'L'-shaped
dinette with saloon table. Storage below seating. Removable cherry wood table
and column to make double berth with infill cushion. Starboard side sideboard
with storage. Ceiling grab rails for safety. Excellent visibility all round with large
windows, 2 sliding. Blinds throughout. Engine access below saloon floor. 3 x
240v sockets and 3 x 12v sockets. Cherry/Holly wood saloon flooring. Dropdown TV in Saloon.
Engines serviced February 2020
• Volvo trim tabs
• Bow thruster
• 1255L Aluminium fuel tank
• Twin rudders
• Modified shaft seals
• Calorifier with immersion heater
• Black water tank and macerator with pump out
• Battery charging system
• 4 x 12V Batteries
• Engine seacocks
• Fuel cut off taps
• Fire suppression system
• Manual bilge pump
• Natural and forced ventilation, with fans and extractors
• Raymarine ST60+ displays wind/depth/speed at helm.
• Raymarine GPS plotters x 5 : 2 x E120s at lower helm (new Raymarine screens
fitted 2011). 2 x E80s on rotating pods at lower helm. E120 on flybridge (new
• McMurdo ICS Navtex dual with GPS
• Raymarine ST60+ Speed, depth, wind and display graphic
• Raymarine ST60+ Rudder angle system
• Raymarine 4Kw radome.
Raymarine AIS 250 Module
Raymarine ST6002 + S2G autopilot, plus display at helm.
• Raymarine DSM 300 and B744V bronze transducer.
• Raymarine network switch.
• McMurdo Navtex with GPS (ICS NAV6).
• Raymarine 240E VHF dual station radio with remote.
• Raymarine Ray 101 Hand held VHF
• Raymarine E80 in cockpit.
• Volvo fuel computers - 1 per engine (diagnostics).
• Raymarine speaker & hand set on flybridge &Raymarine graphic repeater on
• Raymarine autopilot control on flybridge.
• Raymarine rudder angle ST60+ on flybridge.
• MTEC VHF at helm.
• Furuno GP32 GPS at lower helm.
• Extra VHF+F aerial system on gantry.
• Sea Me active radar target enhancer.
• Avtex 15" TV/Monitor at lower helm- linked to GPS plotter.
• Tide clock.
• Rudder indicator.
• Handheld compass in saloon.
• Icom handheld VHF in saloon.
• Plastimo Offshore 105 compass.
• Gas detector
• Manual bilge pump
• 3 x auto bilge pumps
• Navigation lights
• 2 x liferings
• 3 x manual fire extinguishers
• Auto extinguisher in engine room
• Fire blanket
• Avon 4 man liferaft - in date up to 03/2021
• Mob rescue sling
2 x Horseshoe life rings with lights
Ocean Signal EPIRB with GPS
• 4 x 12v batteries - switched
• Engine alternator charging, plus Mastervolt 240v battery charger.
• 2 x extra 240v sockets.
• Shore power system with galvonic isolators, plus cable.
• TV aerial system.
• Radio/cassette/CD- Pioneer with speakers in saloon and cockpit
12V and 220V main panels.
• Hull vinyl wrapped March 2020
• Antifouled March 2020
• Hull and prop anodes replaced and props polished March 2020
Flybridge console cover
Blue waterproof screen covers
This Sports Fisher/Flybridge Cruiser comes with all the Bells and Whistles. She is a stunning looking boat and will look after you when the going gets rough.