This is the LIMITED edition of the 2601and it includes a lot of extra not found on regular Stripers of that size such as Shore Power, CAB stereo and speakers (Including CD player & Sirius), Stove/Oven, Interior cabin carpeted floor and panels, Pumpout, VHF radio, Radar, new Garmin 841XS Charplotter, FishFinder, etc.
- Installed two new batteries in 2018
- Installed new Guest Charger and new connectors to batteries
- Replaced engine belts and cables for propellers (Bravo III)
- Repaired existing black canvas, replaced all plastics
- Replaced entire Electric Panel with new ones and re-crimped all with new connections
- Replaced masthead and light
- Installed new Garmin 741XS Chart plotter (Charting, Radar and Sonar)
- Replaced all Network cables (Radar) and Sonar.
- Repaired and installed LOFRAN’s Windlass
- Replaced all foot switches for Lofran’s Windlass
- Re-insulated engine compartment with Soundproof Material (SOUNDOWN tm.)
- 4 new mooring lines
- 4 new boat fenders
- PLUS a lot of extra cosmetic improvements
This boat has been inspected by the coast guard auxiliary and has all safety equipment’s, including 12-gauge gun and flares kit (X4), manual horn, satellite beacon, 24” ring buoy, Water activated LCD strobe, 2 fire extinguishers, cruiser 1st aid kit, 2 automatically inflatable life jackets and 6 type 1 life jackets.
Clean cushion mats for sleeping 2 people, Stove (combo Electric/Petrol), toilet with pumpout, AC and DC power (Shore Power), Sink, a lot of storage.
Deck and Hull Equipment
Dorado Windlass with control at the helm PLUS 2 foot switches at the bow. 2 Captain seats and padded bench aft, many holders for fishing rods.
New Garmin 841XS Chartplotter, including Sonar and Radar capabilities. Radar dome mounted on top of deck and working
Sleeps 2 people, Toilet with Pumpout, Guest Electrical (110V) + Guest Charger, Radio/CD/Sirius, Fish Tank, Grey and Clean Water connections + pumps.
Mercruiser 350MAG MPI Inboard/Outboard (2 propellers) Bravo III