Designed by Bob Ames, designer of the Vector and Vanguard 15, the Nomad is unlike any other daysailer on the market. The Nomad combines performance, stability, and durability in a package that appeals to beginners and experts alike. One of our goals for the Nomad was to design and build a boat that sailed very well but which also had creature comforts one might associate with bigger boats. There is plenty of room for adults, kids, and storage for all the gear that comes with them.
• Convenient storage in four lockers in the cockpit which is perfect for extra gear, an anchor, cooler or whatever your needs are
• Large, open, self bailing cockpit.
• Asymmetrical spinnaker
• Comfortable seating with angled backs
• New White Dacron Main and Jib.. Condition excellent.
• Enclosed centerboard
• Dry sail or store on a mooring or a slip
• Easily rigged in 20 minutes. Mast can be raised by 1 person
• Clean halyards, sheets, and sail controls:
1.) Mainsheet is led away from passengers for less clutter in the cockpit
2.) Compression vang creates more space under the boom
3.) Mesh pocket located at the base of the tapered mast for all halyard tails.
This one has a 3 HP Mercury 2 Stroke outboard and the white dacron sails with roller furling jib and asymmetric spinnaker. The hull is dark blue and was just polished in June 2017.
Hi, I am Richard Clary, the listing broker for this yacht. Please call my mobile 214-673-7245 for most prompt attention. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I inspect all the boats I list, where possible take all the photos and represent the boats as accurately as possible. I am an experienced cruiser and racer who understands boat buyer's needs. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing. I look forward to hearing from you.
1792 N Stemmons Fwy
Lewisville, TX 75067