The Stephen Jones designed Mystery 35 became an instant classic of her time. Her classic elegant lines and sleek underwater shape with a ballast ratio approaching 50% deliver a rewarding sailing experience. Below decks the clever use of space and thoughtful use of modern materials create a comfortable living space with 5 generous berths.
SHIBUMI has been greatly enjoyed by her current owners. She has proven to deliver the perfect mix of rewarding sailing performance, easily handled by a short crew and comfortable below decks accommodation when cruising. A comprehensive winter worklist has included:
- New standing rigging in 2019.
- Full inspection and overhaul of the gas system with 2019 GasSafe certificate.
- Engine service.
- Seacock strip down service and replacement.
Launched after wintering ashore SHIBUMI is currently being enjoyed by her owner; cruising in the waters of Scotland's west coast. She is available to view by prior appointment.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: British Hunter / Select Yachts Group
Дизайнер: Stephen Jones
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 10.67 м
Ширина: 3.02 м
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 7.60 м
Максимальная осадка: 1.81 м
Водоизмещение: 4536 кг
Балласт: 2177 кг
Общая мощность: 20 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2006
Модель двигателя: 3YM20
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: Парусный привод
Мощность двигателя: 20 HP
Баки для пресной воды: 1 (200 Литры)
Топливные баки: 1 (115 Литры)
Сточная цистерна: 1 (50 Литры)
Число односпальных коек: 5
Число санузлов: 1
Электрическая цепь: 12В
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Ручная якорная лебедка
'The design brief given to renowned designer Stephen Jones was to create a boat that had the looks of a classic, the performance of a racer and adequate accommodations to enable her to be cruised extensively. Jones has succeeded admirably in all three areas.....
The Mystery 35 is a pleasure to look at and even more of a pleasure to sail. She is good for racing or cruising alike, but with her narrow body and considerable overhangs, she doesn’t have as much interior space as most modern boats. If you’re looking for a new boat that’s a little bit different, and looks, performance and seaworthiness are all important to you, then you really should take the Mystery out for a trial sail.'
Duncan Kent. April 2012.
Sail Magazine. Boat Review: Mystery 35.
'If you’re after a boat that sails like a dream, put the Mystery 35 at the top of your list, underline it and book a demosail right now. If you’re after a boat you can sail single-handed or with less experienced crew, safe in the knowledge that you won’t need to reach for the autopilot or a self-tailing winch, there are few safer bets......
Once you’ve sailed this boat you realise how much you’ve missed getting to grips with a proper cruiser. The Mystery 35 is a boat that has been designed and built to be sailed, whatever the weather. She’s snug, secure, easy to handle and has a performance to embarrass plenty of the current production cruisers, especially upwind.'
Mathew Shehan. July 2003.
Yachting Monthly. On Test - Hunter Mystery 35
The classic lines of the Mystery 35 above the waterline give her an elegant gracefulness which is instantly recognisable. Below the waterline Stephen Jones has created a sleek shape with fine forward sections and flatter sections aft and profiled keel with trailing bulb.
We understand the hull is classified as:
- Single piece GRP moulded hull.
- Hand consolidated sandwich construction with foam core above the waterline and solid glass fibre below through the keel pan area.
- Glassed in structural floors and stringers.
- Glassed in plywood bulkheads.
- Bolted on external ballast keel, profiled with trailing bulb.
- Spade rudder.
- Hull finished above the waterline in navy gelcoat with white boot top line.
- Single piece GRP moulded deck with integral coachroof superstructure and coachroof.
- hand consolidated balsa cored sandwich construction with plywood stiffening pads in way of deck fittings.
- Alloy framed portlights and deck hatches.
- Decks and superstructure finished in white gelcoat with non-slip textured finish on side decks and coachroof top.
Spars & Rigging
- 7/8ths, deck stepped, twin aft swept spreader, fractional sloop rig.
- Mast and spars by Z-Spars, finished in silver anodising.
- Standing rigging of 1x19 stainless steel wire with roll swage end terminations.
- Standing rigging fully replaced 2019.
- Bamar C1 roller reefing system on forestay.
- Adjustable cascading backstay with lower section in dyneema.
- Rod kicker
- Spinnaker pole, stowed on front of mast.
- LED Navigation and steaming lights on mast.
- EchoMax radar reflector mounted on mast.
- All halyards lead aft to cockpit.
- 14 Spinlock rope clutches for halyards and reefing lines (2 spare).
- Lewmar genoa tracks with cars adjustable from cockpit.
- Halyard Winches - 2x Anderson 40, 2 speed, self-tailing.
- Secondary Winches - 2x Lewmar 30, 2 speed, self-tailing.
- Mainsail - White Dacron. Fully battened, slab reefing, 3 full reefs. Hyde Sails. (2006)
- Genoa - White Dacron with white UV strip. Roller reefing. Nicholson Hughes Sails. (2018)
- Cruising Chute - With snuffer and lines. Hyde Sails. (2006).
- Mainsail Cover - Stackpack type cover with mast boot. Quantum Sails (2006)
- Cockpit Tent - Rigs under boom. Lightly used (2006)
- Tiller Cover.
- Winch Covers.
Mooring & Ground Tackle
- Bower Anchor - Delta 16kg plough anchor (2013) on chain(30m)/warp(20m) rode.
- Kedge Anchor - Delta 10kg plough anchor with chain(10m)/warp(30m) rode.
- Anchor Windlass - Simpson Lawrence Anchorman Manual (wiring in place for electric windlass).
- Mooring Warps - Selection.
- Fenders - Selection.
- Fender Skirts - x2
- GRP moulded deck and coachroof.
- White superstructure with light grey non-slip finish on decks and coachroof top.
- Teak toe rail sections outboard.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails.
- Alloy stanchions supporting stainless steel guard rails.
- Double stainless steel bow roller.
- Alloy mooring cleats forward, midships and aft.
- Side decks largely free of obstruction.
- Lewmar alloy framed portlights and deck hatches.
- Lewmar genoa tracks mounted on outboard edges of coachroof.
- Halyards and lines lead aft to cockpit along port and starboard sides of coachroof.
- Spinlock rope clutches and Anderson primary winches mounted on port and starboard sides of companionway.
- Moulded coamings provide protection to deep secure cockpit.
- Laid teak panels to finish cockpit bench seating on port and starboard sides of cockpit
- Long elegant tiller extending to forward end of cockpit.
- Mainsheet bridging cockpit aft of rudder stock.
- Cockpit locker beneath port cockpit seating.
- Small section of deck aft of cockpit.
- Single large lazzarette locker beneath deck.
- G&T seats on quarter rails port and starboard.
- Fresh Water System - Fully pressurised hot and cold water system. Faucets provided in galley and heads. Single 200ltr capacity water tank. Hot water provided from calorifier heated from engine or 240v immersion heater.
- Galley Stove - Techimpex 2 burner, grill and oven.
- Gas System - Overhauled and upgraded, GasSafe certificate issued 2019.
- Refrigerator - Built in Isotherm top loading unit, beneath worktop aft.
- Heads - Jabsco manual marine toilet. Discharge overboard or via holding tank.
- Holding Tank - 50ltr capacity bag tank. Electrically pumped overboard discharge or deck suction outlet.
- Lighting - LED Lighting in living spaces.
- Shore Power System - Dolphin-all-in-one charger/AC distribution system. Hardwired with RCD protection. 13amp sockets
- Depth - Raymarine ST60
- Log - Raymarine ST60
- Wind - Raymarine ST60
- Repeater - Raymarine ST60 Graphic
- Plotter - Raymarine C80 Classic (mounted at chart table)
- GPS - Raymarine Raystar 125 active antenna.
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST4000
- VHF - Raymarine Ray54E DSC VHF with cockpit speaker.
- Compass - 2x Plastimo, bulkhead mounted.
In keeping with her classic lines the interior layout is in a classic style with a modern twist on the traditional finish. Off-white painted bulkheads and joinery units trimmed with varnished hardwood bring light into living space while looking very traditional. Hull sides are lined with timber slats. Sole boards throughout are finished in a hard wearing teak and holly style laminate.
Summary of accommodation from forward:
Forepeak - Two well proportioned single berths in a standard V layout. Infill section creates large double. Water tank and holding tank located beneath bunk. Storage lockers beneath aft ends of bunk port and starboard, accessed by small doors. Large bin locker beneath aft central section of bunk.
Forward Passage - To starboard of the centreline a small passageway leads forward to the forepeak. Outboard a dresser unit provides a hanging locker along with a selection of drawers and lockers.
Heads - Located to port, accessed from the passageway forward. Self-contained compartment. Manual Jabsco marine toilet. Small counter with inset wash hand basin and vanity unit outboard.
Saloon - Traditional saloon layout. Bench seating running length of the compartment port and starboard. Both settees converting to large occasional single berths with trotter boxes to extend the berth length. Centrally fixed drop leaf saloon table. Storage shelves run the length of the seats outboard. Large bin lockers beneath the settees provide storage port and starboard.
Galley - Outboard of companionway to port. Short linear galley. Stainless steel sink and top loading fridge set into worktop aft. Cooker located outboard with short section of worktop forward. Good selection of storage unit provided outboard above worktop and beneath.
Nav-Station - Located opposite galley to starboard. Forward facing chart table using forward end of quarter berth and navigators seat. Chart storage within table and bosuns drawers beneath. Ships switch panel, plotter and VHF outboard. Storage lockers outboard aft running along outboard edge of 1/4 berth. Quarter berth of generous size.
- Battery Charger - Dolphin All-In-One charger/AC shore power distribution system. 12v/25A charger.
- Solar Panel - Single panel on hatch garage.
- Manual Bilge Pump - Located in cockpit.
- Electric Bilge Pump - Auto & Manual switching.
- Stereo - GME GR968 Radio/Cd head unit with speakers in saloon.
- Tender - Avon Redstart
- Outboard - Mariner 3hp, fourstroke.
- Boarding Ladder
- Liferaft - Seago 4 person cannister raft. (2015)
- MOB rescue system - Seago
- Horseshoe Buoy
- Jackstays - Webbing type.
Located beneath the forward end of the cockpit the engine is accessed from the main cabin by dismantling the companionway steps. The engine space is fully sound insulated.
- Yanmar 3YM30, 20hp marine diesel engine.
- 3 cylinder, naturally aspirated, indirectly cooled.
- Yanmar SD100 saildrive.
- Saildrive diaphragm replaced with new in 2015
- Engine fully serviced 2019.
- Seacock stripped serviced and one replaced 2019.
- Single 115ltr capacity diesel tank.
- MaxProp 3 blade, bronze feathering propeller.
- Engine Bank - 1x 12v, 85ah, lead acid. (2011)
- Domestic Bank - 1x 12v, 110ah, lead acid (2017)
In this case we are acting as brokers only.
The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.