2007 Diesel Duck Sedan
RUB 27 006 369*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Olympia, WA
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 424 000 (RUB 27 006 369)
Beautiful, comfortable Diesel Duck for sale! Professionally maintained and cared for and is ready to cruise!
Give Alan a call at 360-791-7760 to schedule a showing!
Please contact at 360-352-2007
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 49 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 15 футы 0 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 46 футы 8 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 5 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 72000 фунты Полная загрузка
Общая мощность: 138 HP
Марка двигателя: Iveco
Модель двигателя: 6-cylinder
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 138 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 7 узлы
Максимальная скорость: 9 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (250 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (800 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (60 (Галлонов))
УКВ - and satellite communication
Автопилот - dual systems
Электрический приемник - Tecma w/ shower
Ручная трюмная помпа
Электрическая трюмная помпа - x3
Генератор - Optional 9kW Northern Lights genset w/sound shield
Электрический разъем для подключения на берегу - 30/50 Amp
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Палуба для купания - Aluminum Swim Step
- High quality ship steel shot peened or sand blasted inside and out
- 3 coats of epoxy primer interior and exterior
- 4 coats on the bottom, plus bottom paint and color top coat
- Forest green exterior
- Construction to China ship Classification Society (CCS) practice
- CCS certified weld X-ray of all boats. CCS incline test
- All doors, hatches, ports and windows - heavy duty commercial ship quality
- Windscreens to be 10mm toughened glass plate
- All plywood to be WBP grade or higher
- Standard Iveco 138 HP, 6-cylinder marine diesel with marine transmission/reverse gear
- Complete engine instrumentation including high temperature, low oil pressure/water flow alarms
- Other engines available, if desired
- Stainless shafts to be 304 stainless or higher
- Prop aperture and engine mounting designed to minimize vibration and noise
- PSS Dripless shaft seal for prop shaft and rudder shaft
- Sea water strainers and ball valve sea-cocks on all inlets from single sea chest
- Primary and secondary fuel filter w/fuel polishing system & electric pump
- Drip pan under engine
- Wet exhaust system with custom designed muffler
- 2 quiet, large capacity engine room blowers with noise isolated vents
- Steel fuel tanks, 800 gal, well baffled and braced-room for additional tanks
- Stainless steel ball valves at each end of fuel lines
- Fuel tankage built to Buehler's design specs and well vented w/commercial clean-out ports
- Hull insulation, sprayed expanding foam above waterline.
- Sound insulation, 2 foam layers with lead center surrounding engine room
- Stainless balanced rudder
- Optional 9kW Northern Lights genset w/sound shield
- Separate heavy duty engine and 4 house batteries connected by vapor proof master switches (4)
- Back lighted custom made circuit breaker panel using high quality breakers
- Shore power master breaker is GFI (RCI) type for safety
- AC receptacles throughout
- Indirect lighting and red safety lighting at steps, pilothouse and over helm.
- Visual and audio warnings for all system malfunction including high water, engine water flow, Engine Room overheat, any pump running, ER lights left on, etc.
- Quality light fixtures w/LED bulbs in overhead/high intensity reading lights
- All Seahorse Marine installed wiring is multi-strand tinned copper boat cable. Wires have color or marker codes for easy tracing
- Wire runs in conduit and all runs, except bilge pump, are located as far above waterline as possible
- All wire runs are easily accessible
- AC Toroidal Isolation transformers, 120/240V input (2)
- Lighting protection system
- AC shore connector fitted starboard side. DC socket installed in pilothouse
- Multiple zincs on hull, standard size bolted
- International navigation lights and anchor light installed
- Red interior night safety lighting and remote control spot light installed (pilothouse overhead lights have red night vision lighting as well as standard white bulbs)
- Optional electronic and entertainment equipment
- Signal horn and windscreen wipers with fresh water wash
- Water tanks P&S design installed with ball-cock shut off valves and vents designed to prevent salt water contamination with man size inspection ports - commercial grade.
- Fresh water system uses neoprene coated metallic tubing, not plastic.
- Stainless ball type sea-cocks on all thruhulls below the waterline.
- Double all stainless clamps on all hoses below the waterline.
- Hot water heater with electric and engine heat exchanger for domestic water supply.
- High quality bath and galley fixtures. · Electric Tecma fresh water toilet plumbed to holding tank.
- BILGE PUMPS: Triple electric plus manual bilge pumps installed to Buehler’s design.
- Head includes trouble free non-jamming electric toilet, separate shower room, raised china basin and storage
- Head has power ventilation on timer switch
- Towel rails is to handrail strength.
- Mirror fitted.
- Toilet walls to be GRP laid up w/ epoxy or tiles.
- Toilet flooring is tile.
Hull Ports and Ventilation:
- Built to Buehler’s design and all to be aluminum frame opening hull ports with storm covers and windows, commercial ship quality.
- Deck hatch(s) commercial ship quality, stainless handles.
- Four commercial aluminum seadoors on interior bulkheads (5 watertight compartments total).
- Pilothouse entry dogged Dutch doors
- Steel pulpits, hand rails and boarding gate(s) built to Buehler’s specs.
- Stainless steel heavy bollards and chocks for lines, not painted steel.
- Heavy dual anchor rollers at bow, 70 pound plow and 40 pound Danforth type provided.
- 24 volt Muir “Jaguar” electric windlass - power up or down from helm or foredeck
- 300′ chain rode plus 300′ 3/4″ nylon with chain section, standard
- Teak deck of aft and side deck
Interior and Other Equipment
- Interior to be of teak.
- Indoor walls below deck are painted bright white w/ teak trim and teak covering - all teak in guest stateroom, pilothouse and saloon
- Interiors have teak and holly flooring.
- Bedroom, saloon, galley and toilet with hanging lockers, desks and storage where applicable
- Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors.
- Mattress to be 5″ thick, 4″ for seats.
- Drawers/storage under bed.
- Reading lights and/or night lights aboard wherever applicable.
- Hand rails fitted in proper locations, (stainless steel exterior, teak interior).
- Raised helm seating with chart table.
- Opening center window forward in pilothouse
- Raised pilothouse dinette with well supported table.
- Radar, antenna and steadying sail mast on top of boat deck
- Engine and gear controls in pilothouse and flybridge
- Marine circuit breakers for all boat operations and for planned electronics installation, back lighted panel.
- Teak wheel at lower helm, heavy duty hydraulic steering at both helm sites.
- Windshield wipers on pilothouse window with fresh water wash.
- Windshields are heavy safety glass.
- FPP rib with OB on upper deck with electric winch for launch
- Full flybridge canvas with new cushions in 2015
- Full window cover sun covers
- Full dodgers on boat deck
- Full canvas on skiff
- Custom hinged aluminum swim step
- NEW interior carpet -2016
- NEW flybridge cushions -2014
- Will be new hull paint in 2018 - new owner can choose color if purchased prior to repaint
- Passive stabilization with new fins in 2017
- Moorage may be available with vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.