Please, direct inquiries to Beth Simkins (978) 549 7912 or Ross Walton (707) 494 5533.
We welcome inquiries from other brokers.
Please contact Beth Simkins, CPYB at 978-549-7912
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Страна приписки: Канада
Киль: Полный киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 44 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 21 футы 9 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 43 футы 6 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 4 футы 0 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 22500 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 62 футы 0 дюймы
Общая мощность: 20 HP
Марка двигателя: Fischer Panda
Год постройки: 2009
Модель двигателя: Whisper Prop
Тип двигателя: Другое
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 500
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 10 HP
Марка двигателя: Fischer Panda
Год постройки: 2009
Модель двигателя: Whisper Prop
Тип двигателя: Другое
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 500
Гребной винт: Винт с тремя лопастями
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 10 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (150 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (120 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 2 (30 (Галлонов))
Число двуспальных коек: 3
Число кают: 3
Число санузлов: 2
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
The Saloon on Cat Ion is beautifully laid out. With its cherry wood throughout and vast windows, the space is open and very welcoming. The settee is L-shaped and centered in the salon. It is elevated on a platform for increased visibility and provides storage underneath. The table is designed to drop down to coffee table height or raise for dining. There are folding corners that allow the table to be larger or smaller depending on the crowd. There is an entertainment/ storage unit on the aft salon wall. It is 19" deep has cupboards and drawers for storage. The Splendide washer/dryer, and bar sink are also installed in the entertainment unit.
- Splendide washer/dryer combo unit
- Teak and holly floor, personalized with rugs
- Overhead hatches w/Oceanair blinds/screens
- Ivory/Cream Sunbrella Spectrum Eggshell upholstery (New 2017)
- 2 Hella fans
- Phantom screen on sliding door to cockpit
- Clarion radio, AM/FM/CD/Satellite system (with lifetime subscription to Sirius XM radio)
- Stereo speaker system zoned to cockpit, saloon, and master cabin. Subwoofer for surround sound TV.
- Clarion DVD
- Apple TV and Apple Satellite (to stream music from personal devices)
24” Toshiba HDTV
- Salon table that is adjustable up and down as well as in and out
- Cherry chart storage unit
- 110V and USB outlet
The galley is on the port side of the vessel. It is easily accessed by "household" steps and is open to saloon. The craftsmanship of the cabinetry is phenomenal and the cherry wood is throughout.
- Corian counters in "light blue pebble” color
- 7.3 ft capacity fridge
- 4.3 ft capacity separate chest freezer
- Seaward Princess (Model 327) 3-burner propane stove
- Seaward Princess Gourmet (Model 325), Propane Oven
- Microwave/convection oven, Panasonic NN-C994S
- Propane solenoid switch
- Multiple 110 outlets
- Complete set of plates, cutlery and cooking utensils
The master cabin is located on the starboard side of the vessel. After descending 2 "household" stairs, the starboard hull is dedicated to the master with a large stateroom, dressing area, and oversized head. The same beautiful cherry cabinetry is throughout.
- Queen sized mattress
- Ventilation pads under mattress
- 1 Hatch - w/screen and Oceanair blind/screen
- Bedside table w/2 drawers
- 4 storage drawers under berth
- Bookshelf in cherry
- Multiple storage areas in stateroom and dressing area
- Escape hatch at the foot of the berth
- Storage area under berth
- Storage at foot of bed under seat
- 2 x Hella fans
- 110v and USB charging outlet
The master head is forward on the starboard side. It has a large sink/counter area with Corian counters and a spacious vanity above. The shower is separated by an acrylic shower door which keeps the rest of the head completely dry.
- Shower sump pump
- Corian counters – “light blue pebble”
- Stainless under mount sink
- Stainless mixer tap.
- Towel rack/towel ring
- Vanity cabinet with storage shelves
- Quiet flush electric toilet
- Overhead hatch w/Oceanair blind
- 110 power outlet.
Aft Guest Cabin
On the port side, aft of the galley is the 1st guest cabin. Laid out similar to the master, it also boasts a true queen sized bed, with ventilation pad under the mattress and many storage cabinets. It also has a very large storage area under the berth. One hatch with Oceanair blind/screen and Hella fan.
3rd Guest Stateroom
The 3rd guest stateroom is forward of the galley on the port side. There is a double berth with ventilation pads under the mattress with adjoining storage cupboard, and a huge range of storage cupboards below. There is also storage beneath the mattress as well.
- Overhead hatch w/Oceanair blind and screen
- Hella fan
- 110V and USB charging outlets
Cat Ion has a second head located forward on the port side.
- Quiet flush electric head
- Wet shower
- Aft Cabins – 2 overhead LED lights on dimmer, 2 dimmable LED reading lights
- Master dressing area has 2 LED lights
- Master Head – 2 LED
- Master Shower - 2 LED
- Port Head – LED
- Forward Cabin – 1 overhead LED light, 2 dimmable LED reading lights
- Galley - 3 LED overhead lights plus 5 under cabinet worktop LED lights
- Saloon - 5 LED overhead lights on dimmer & center overhead, 2 LED reading lights mounted on forward bulkhead
- Cockpit - 4 dimmable overhead LED, switchable red/white lights, mounted on hardtop
- Courtesy lighting, LED low-level lighting in the saloon, cockpit, transom and stern steps
- Davit light – 1 LED light, I/R long range FOB activated
- Generator compartment -2 intensity fluorescent
- House battery compartment -1 intensity fluorescent
- Port forward locker – 1 intensity fluorescent
- Underwater lighting – 2 x Seablaze X blue LED mounted in the transoms below davits
- Stainless steel wheel marked with King spoke
- Rudders are skegged for extra strength and stability
- Whitlock shaft drive "MAMBA" system
- Rudders linked by stainless steel tiller bar
- UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Accommodation for emergency steering through transom stairs/emergency tiller
- Offshore Type I PFD, and auto-inflatable life jackets
- Safety “Jack Lines”
- EPIRB - ACR Globalfix
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB and Raymarine VHF radio
- Fire extinguishers: starboard dressing area, Galley, Generator Room, Cockpit
- Galley - Fire blanket, smoke/CO sensor, LPG detector.
- Master cabin – smoke/CO sensor
- Radar and AIS Class B
- Sirius SR100 weather.
- Danbuoy, throwing lines, life ring/light, Life-Sling
- Flare pack.
- Bilge pumps – 2 x 1500 GPH
- Emergency hand operated bilge pump, Heavy Duty cable cutters
- Lightning conductor – high point of mast to deployable ground cable into the sea
4 x person Walker Bay Dinghy
Foredeck Port Locker
The forward locker on the port side is used to store spare sails, lines, bosun chair, and fender boards. Steps lead down into the vast 6' headroom space.
- Port black water holding tank with Sealand ECO tank vent filter
- Y valve with locking mechanism for head holding tank, gravity drop at sea
- Blackwater pump out, on deck above generator compartment
The vessel carries a Main, Self-Tacking Jib, Genoa, Screecher and Spinnaker.
Mainsail - 595 sq. ft. (made by UK sails, new Jan 2016)
- CX 7/6 8.9oz /7.7oz Dimension Polyant CX Taffeta Mylar radial
- 6 full battens, with single line reefing for two reef points
- 2:1 main halyard with a headboard block and shackle
- Antal clew reefing blocks on luff
- Harken mainsheet traveller system mounted on hardtop
- 6:1 Harken traveller controls accessible from cockpit
- Harken sliding luff car system for Mainsail
- Lazy jacks
- Tell tales
- PDQ Main Tamer, Sunbrella lazy stack sail cover (blue)
- Harken power winch, self-tailing, 2 speed
Roller Furling Genoa - 130%, 458 sq. ft. (New Jan 2016)
- CX 6/5 7oz Taffeta Dimension Polyant CX Taffeta Mylar radial
- Ocean Blue Sunbrella #4679 UV stip
- Genoa tracks with adjustable fairleads
- Genoa sheets (new in 2017)
- Tell tales when RF reefed
- Harken self-tailing 2 speed winch for furling (powered) and sheet control
- 2 reversible speed winch handles, with stern winch pockets.
Jib - 95%, 248 sq. ft.
- Harken self-tacking Jib traveller installed on foredeck
- Single line Jib sheet lead to cockpit
- Halyard with snap shackle
- Furlex furling gear
- Furling line led aft to powered winch
- Tell tales
Furling Screecher - 635 sq. ft. (New Jan 2016)
- Dimension Polyant Radial Pentex PET10 with 2 Spectra luff lines & UV Dacron
- Harken Code Zero furling lead to cockpit
- Auxiliary halyard fitted with snap shackle
- Screecher sheets lead aft to Harken fairlead blocks and winch
- Stowable bowsprit mounted on front crossbeam
Asymmetrical Spinnaker with a sock – 1185 sq. ft
- Tack of the sail attached to Tylaska shackle through bowsprit clutch to jib sheet
- Clew is attached to the sheets leading aft to Harken fairlead block and winch
- The dedicated spinnaker halyard runs to the cockpit powered winch
Anchoring and Docking
Cat Ion’s anchoring and docking package consists of:
- Primary: - Spade 120, 25kg anchor, 200' G43 3/8” HT chain (new in 2017) and 100’ rode
- Secondary: - Fortress anchor, 20 ' G43 3/8" HT chain, and 150' rode
- Stern Anchor: - Fortress F37, 10’ G43 3/8” HT chain, and 200’ rode
- Quick 1000 electric windlass
- 6 fenders, 2 dock boards, 1 round fender, and 2 small fenders
- Set of Dock lines
- 2 x boat hooks, 1 x “Hook & Moor”
- 2 x 50 ft x 30 amp power cords, and 50 amp Y link (1 cable splits to 2)
- Saltwater wash down on foredeck for anchor chain and anchor
- Freshwater wash down on foredeck
- Anchor bridle
Foredeck - Starboard Locker, Generator Compartment
- Fischer Panda 13KW 48VDC Generator (975 hours)
- Storage for generator oil and spare parts.
- Workshop SS plate worktop
- Starboard black water holding tank with Sealand ECO tank vent filter
- Y valve with locking mechanism for head holding tank, gravity drop at sea.
- Blackwater pump out, on deck above generator compartment.
- Whale shower sump pump
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. 2# banks x 48v located mid-ship under sole plates, each bank 4# x 12v in series with 220 Ah capacity providing a total @ 20KWh. Battery isolators in each hull with 250A inline fuse.
- Abundance of power. The LiFePo4 batteries provide enormous capacity at anchor and in combination with the inverter allows the use of all modern-day electrical appliances. At anchor, Cat Ion typically requires the generator to run for 45 mins every 2 days. The batteries alone provided @ 1½ hours of motoring cruising at 5 knots.
- Battery Monitoring System (BMS) – Each battery has individual cell monitoring, tracked by the BMS. In the event of any cell going outside set temperature or voltage condition, the BMS automatically cuts off charging or isolates the batteries to prevent damage.
- Automatic charging. The battery monitor takes data from the BMS and displays numerous parameters. It automatically starts up and shuts down the generator when the batteries require. Charging cycle can be started or stopped manually.
- It is safe. Modern Lithium batteries are safe, economic and effective. The 48v system voltage is not considered hazardous.
12v Service Batteries
- 2# x 12v 55Ah batteries for ship service instruments and 1# x 12v generator start battery. 12v Optima SC34DM 55AH marine batteries.
- The ship service batteries are used for transient heavy loads, such as the windlass, winches, etc., and periodic deep cycling from serving auto-helm and Raymarine instruments. The house batteries isolator is under the helm station.
- The Generator recharges the 48v Lithium batteries, and the 48v to 12v battery charger recharges the 12v ship service batteries. The photovoltaic cells recharge the 48v ship batteries through a 12v to 48v solar inverter.
- The generator “start” battery is a “stand alone” normally isolated battery. Should the battery fail to start the generator, it can be “paralleled” with the ship service batteries via the battery switch under the helm station. The battery can be isolated at the switch in the generator compartment. The Generator alternator directly recharges the 12v battery
- Onboard power – Cat Ion has a 5KW x 120VAC inverter that can run all the appliances aboard, including the washing machine, microwave, A/C’s and water maker.
- Shore power: - 2 x 30 amp 120VAC 60Hz shore power cords support air conditioning loads, when available. A 50 amp supply splitter allows two 30 amp power cords to be installed to 50 amp shore outlet. There are also 30A to 16A adapters available. Earth faults or reverse polarity detected aboard and alarmed by a “ProMariner” galvanic isolator panel located under the AC controller in the master cabin.
- Foreign shore power - The battery chargers operate from 85–265 VAC 50/60Hz, so when located in a country that does not use 110V/60Hz only the battery chargers are connected to the incoming supply and all appliances are run from the inverter. Similarly, if only one 15 or 30 Amp plug in is available the appliances are run from the inverter and only the battery charger(s) are connected to shore power. If there is sufficient power for the chargers to maintain the batteries over the long term, all appliances can be used
- Twin Fischer Panda 10KW “Whisper Prop” permanent magnet 48 VDC electric motors, installed Oct 2009, each with estimated 500 hours. Cruising speed 5.5, max speed 7knots
- Compact motors, approx. 10” x 10” x 10”, direct shaft drive (1 ¼” shafts) (New shaft seals and cutlass bearings Nov 2016), Max-Prop 16” 3 blade, feathering propellers
- Quiet operation. The motors are near silent, the diesel generator is barely audible in the main cabin while motor sailing.
- Regenerate power while sailing. Once the batteries are charged the amount of power regenerated can be made equal to the loads such as watermaker, radar, lights, etc.
- Motors always available – Risk is minimized from unexpected events such as MOB
No maintenance on motors. No oil or fuel filters to change, no smell/heat in the saloon.
- Electric motors are reliable and simple. There are very few moving parts. All control systems are electronic, there is no mechanical gear or throttle linkages to fail.
- Simple to Operate. Traditional twin-engine throttle control makes the operation of Cat Ion simple. At the helm you control the motors and regeneration, while displays monitor critical data from the batteries and motors. A key operated system locks out the motor controllers making boat theft unlikely
- The generator: A Fischer Panda 13KW 48 VDC generator located in the foredeck starboard locker, in its own soundproofed compartment, away from the living areas. The generator location makes it easy to work on, oil changes are easily carried out with the built-in oil pump.
- Highly efficient generator. Cat Ion uses a DC generator that is more weight and fuel efficient than AC counterparts. Because it is driving batteries it can always be driven at peak efficiency. Cat Ion uses 0.75 gallons of diesel per hour. The generator is always driven at optimum load, even when charging batteries at anchor. The generator output maintains all ships electrical systems while motor cruising at 6 knots and keeping the batteries in balance.
- Fire protection: - an automated fire extinguisher and engine shutdown system. Manual shut down points at the helm, saloon, and in generator compartment.
- Mains Power: - 120VAC outlet
- Filters: – Primary Racor Fuel filter, secondary Balwin fine filter
- Service & Spare parts – A full-service history and complete set of spare parts available
Fuel Transfer System
The diesel fuel can be moved between tanks or polished using valve combination, a circulating pump and Racor filter located in the starboard hull.
- Twin 60 gallon aluminum diesel tanks mounted midship below water line
- Valves allow fuel to be transfer to/from port and starboard tanks
- Valves allow fuel to be polished or conditioned within either tank
- Generator draws fuel from starboard tank
Tank levels are displayed on a multi-tank WEMA monitor in the saloon
- Drinking water
- Diesel tanks
There are 3 Cruisair seawater heat exchange air conditioners, providing cooling or heating to each of the stern cabins (6,500 BTU) and the main saloon (16,500 BTU). All units operate on AC power, are water-cooled, with seacocks, pumps and strainers, and can be run from the inverter / batteries.
- Each room A/C is controlled by a user selectable thermostatic panel
- The raw water strainers can be found under each cabin and galley sole plates.
- The AC compressors are sited under the aft bunks and under the saloon seating
- Spinlock line clutches. 7 at aft winch, 5 at forward winch, 1 on the bowsprit.
- Mooring cleat (12”) on each bow, with fairleads for docking and mooring
- Mooring cleat (12”) amid ships on each hull, with fairleads.
- Mooring cleat (12”) on each stern, with fairleads
- Mooring cleat (12”) on each transom
- Rope Bridle taken to low level bolted fixings on each hull
- Stanchions (6) 30”high with double stainless steel lifelines per side
- Lifeline “gates” with pelican hooks at stern and transom both sides
- Recessed swim ladder on port side steps, easily deployed from in water.
- Bow seats in pulpits
- Rub rail provides hull protection
- Stainless steel through-bolted into primary reinforcements.
- Aluminum compression member that supports the forestay
- Wire bridle and tie-down support for the trampoline.
- Net is woven and sewn Vinyl-dipped Dacron for excellent comfort and durability.
- Stainless steel arch with two integrated elevated starboard bench seating
- Davit hoist using stern powered winch, Harken blocks, and Spinlock clutches
- Davit system is suitable for dinghies up to 12 ft in length and 250lb static load.
- AIS aerial
- Davit lighting incorporated.
- Navigation stern light
- Magma propane BBQ Grill, cutting board, and BBQ light.
- Single Side Band antenna
- Bimini hardtop includes integral carbon fiber beam support for Harken traveler.
- Foredeck and mid-ship steps to Bimini top.
- Two sliding hatches
- Phantom retracting screen door
- Reversible dual helm seat, with storage under.
- Moveable step stool at helm, and deployable stainless steel foot rest
- Cockpit table – Custom build hardwood marquetry of map of the world
- Cockpit cushions, white vinyl with Sunbrella blue trim (New Nov 2017)
- 12 volt instrument electrical panel.
- Blue Sunbrella sunshade (see through for sailing), between Bimini and Davits
- Full Sunbrella cockpit enclosure in blue.
- Clear windshield that can be lowered for ventilation
- Fusion Cockpit speakers
- Shower with hot and cold adjustment, port side
- Marina Cable TV and phone hookup, starboard side of the helm station
- Engle Fridge/Freezer, 120VAC (new Nov 2015)
- Footwell, blue Dridek and “Welcome” mat.
- LED dimmable Cockpit lights, switchable from red (night running) to white light
- LED courtesy lighting
- LED blue underwater lighting (new Nov 2014)
- EPIRB, ACR Global Fix Pro
- All line clutches for halyards, reefing, lines, sheets, boom brake, furling,
and topping lift led aft to two winch stations.
- At helm Station:
- Lewmar powered helm
- Chart plotters, radio, wind, depth, autohelm, engine instruments (see Electronics section.
Saloon Tinted Windows
- Textilene sunshade, black (new Nov 2014)
- Blue Sunbrella window covers (new Nov 2015)
Privacy hatch covers, blue Sunbrella to forward cabin, and master head
Mast and Rigging
- Deck Stepped anodized aluminum Selden Mast, double diamond stay configuration
- Maintamer and lazy stack sail bag
- Stowable bow sprit mounted on front cross beam
- 6 folding steps added to mast base
- Running rigging lead through underdeck raceway to cockpit line clutch and winch pedestals.
- Anti-chafe sail rollers on Spreaders
- Conduit in mast for all electrical wiring
- LED Tri-color navigation lights (controlled at the cockpit)
- Deck flood lights
- Foredeck locker lighting
- Port forward locker with access via a Bomar hatch to sail storage.
- Starboard forward locker with access via a Bomar hatch and steps to generator.
- Center forward locker, with access via a Bomar hatch, and stainless steel ladder to ship service batteries, BMS, SOC, 48v to 12v charger, windlass motor, fender storage, halyards & tunnel under bridge deck
- Cockpit lazarette with double door entry gives access to refrigeration compressors & steering components
- Twin cockpit stern rope lockers with starboard dividers creating 4 rope compartments. Each locker houses a 20 lb propane tank with external venting
- Transom lockers with access to shaft steering system, water maker, and emergency rudder steering.
- House Batteries: 2# 12v Optima SC34DM 55AH AGM marine batteries (new Nov 2016)
- Generator Starter: 1# 12v Optima SC34DM 55AH AGM marine battery (new Nov 2016)
- Primary Batteries: 8# 12v Lithionics 205A-30H, wired as 2 x 48v banks (new Nov 2013)
- 48v to 12v battery charger: Analytic Systems type BCD 1015. (new Jan 2017)
- Inverter: Latronics LS 5048 5KW 120VAC 60 Hz
- Shore Power: 2 x 30 amp inlets mounted on starboard side. Two Siemans 30 amp heavy duty breakers mounted close to shore power inlets. Two 50 ft 30 amp power cords and one 50 amp Y connector.
- 12VDC: Paneltronics: 24# 5-15 amp breakers with a 100amp main switch. Voltmeter and ammeter for reading house batteries. Additional 8 breaker Paneltronics panel at the Helm Station.
- 120VAC: Paneltronics: 12 breakers. Additional safety breakers either connect shore power or inverter, not both. Can parallel input for one shore power connection to power all boat distribution, should you want to hook up a single 30 amp rather than 2 x 30 amp.
- Solar Power: 4 x BP 50watt solar panels recessed into the hard top. Solar optimizer charges the 48v Lithium batterie
Helm Electronics (Cockpit)
- Raymarine E127 12.1” Chart Plotter, hybrid touch, w/integrated radar and AIS.
- Raymarine C95, 9" Chart Plotter, networked with E127)
- Raymarine phone Apps for Bluetooth remote viewing/control of displays
- Raymarine RD418HD, 18” 4KW Raydome mounted on the mast, 48 mile range
- Raymarine GPS sensor mounted on the Bimini Top
- Raymarine Type S3G Smart Pilot system
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (speed/depth/temp). Transducer mounted port hull.
- Raymarine ST60 Windmeter system
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot.
- Raymarine P79 in-hull depth sensor, 600W 50-200 Hz, mounted in starboard hull
- Raymarine NMEA 2000, Seatalk NB and NMEA 0183 backbone
- Raymarine 650 AIS Class B (transmit/receive) system
- Raymarine Ray60 VHF DSC radio
- Raymarine SR100, Sirius satellite weather (subscription service)
- Raymarine RCU-3 remote controller
- Raymarine LifeTag System – 2 x proximity MOB alert
- Fischer Panda AGT Generator display
- Fischer Panda GD2 Port and Starboard engine displays
- Dual engine electronic engine throttles.
- USB charger
Navigation station Electronics (Saloon)
- Raymarine Raymic 60 VHF DSC repeater
- Raymarine Smart Controller
- ICOM IC-M802 HF Marine SSB/Ham radio with external speaker and Auto Tuner at Nav Station. Dynaplate grounding. SSB antenna mounted on Port transom.
- Ships time, barometer, hydrometer, and thermometer
- ICOM IC M24 portable VHF radio
- Garmin portable GPS 72
- Clarion AM/FM/SAT/MP3/DVD/CD Stereo, 6 x disc changer, 2 x saloon speakers and subwoofer, 2 x master cabin speakers, 2 x cockpit speakers, selectable speaker switch.
- Sirius XM / Sat radio (lifetime subscription)
- DVD Player
- Apple TV – WIFI TV
- 24” Toshiba HDTV
- Apple Satellite router, stream music from personal devices to AUX entertainment system
- AM/FM - VHF digital Band separator on VHF antenna
Cable TV/phone inlet by shore power connection
- 2 independent 75-gallon aluminum water tanks mounted amidships below water- line
- House water pressurized by Shurflo Extreme Smart Sensor 5.7, flow rate 5 gal/min.
- Splendide 2000s washing machine
- Isotemp 40L (10 gal) Spa Water heater mounted in the generator compartment, with heat exchanger and electric immersion heater
- 30 gallon holding tanks located adjacent to head(s). A "Y" valve installed to select deck or overboard discharge. Overboard discharge can be secured in the closed position.
- Holding tank pump out on foredeck
- WEMA multi-tank monitoring system with display adjacent saloon fuse panel, installed on 2 x water tanks, 2 x fuel tanks, 2 x holding tanks
- Rule 1500 gph bilge pump installed amidships in each hull.
- Fully enclosed freshwater hot and cold shower in master head.
- Freshwater hot & cold hand held shower is located adjacent to port transom stairs.
- Saltwater wash down located in the anchor locker. Flexible hose attached. Pump mounted in the port hull. Option to switch to fresh water in the anchor locker
- 2 fresh water inlets in the anchor locker
- 2 diesel fuel inlets on the foredeck
- ECHOTec 780ML Watermaker 2 produces 32 gal per hour. (New Nov 2012) Mounted in the starboard stern locker. Runs directly off the inverter, empty water tanks can be refilled in @ 4 hours
- A full set of spares onboard
- Walker Bay Genesis 310 FTD Dinghy, 310cm/122” (10’2”), 135 lbs (New Nov 2013)
- Bench seating with storage under, solid level floor, bow storage locker
- Set of oars, painter, lockable security line, manual water pump out, dinghy anchor.
- Davit lifting straps
- 3 and optional 5 gallon fuel tanks
- 3 and 5 gallon auxiliary fuel containers (stored in foredeck central locker)
- Yamaha 15 HP 2 stroke outboard
- Blue Sunbrella dinghy cover (New Nov 2015)
- Inflatable Advanced Elements Kayak, dual person, lightweight paddles, pump
- 2 x fishing rods with trolling reels & rod mounts on stern of boat
- SNUBA set, Keene HydroAir, 2 person x 20’ with regulators and harness
- 2 x Diving tanks
- 2 x Dahon 26" folding mountain bikes
- Full set of mechanical and electrical hand tools
- Power tools, drill, saw, polishers, grinders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.