- Год выпуска:
- Материал корпуса:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
First introduced in 2000, the Sabreline 42 has become the standard for performance cruising motoryachts. She is offered with and without bridge and a hard top extension which covers the cockpit is a popular option. The extension, when equipped with a dinghy lift is an ideal place to store a hard bottom inflatable dinghy. Her deep-vee hull offers cruising speeds from 20 to 27 knots depending on engine choice. With the largest engine option she can sip fuel at an economical 1.1 gallons per mile at 25 knots. Wide side decks with large diameter stainless steel hand rails, standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. A large double anchor roller makes anchoring work a breeze. Access to the bridge is safe and secure thanks to a well engineered set of steps with large diameter hand rails. The bridge deck with L-settee and table, and the captain and mate?s chairs, is the ideal place to pass your day on the water.There are two basic choices in her interior. The optional galley-up version with a second head unit or the standard galley-down which offers more space in the main salon. Both versions have a large master stateroom forward and private access to the head with enclosed shower stall. The guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a pull-out double with another single berth over. The guest stateroom is equipped with many drawers and a hanging locker. French doors enclose this luxurious space.
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Форма корпуса: Глубокий V-образный
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 42 футы 3 дюймы
Ширина: 14 футы 4 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 3 футы 9 дюймы
Высота в помещениях: 6 футы 8 дюймы
Угол килеватости на транце: 16 ° at Transom
Порожное водоизмещение: 29000 фунты
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6LY 440 HP
Баки для пресной воды: (160 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (450 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (60 (Галлонов))
- Island berth with 6? foam mattress.
- Drawers and locker storage under berth.
- Direct access to head.
- Storage lockers outboard and above berth.
- Cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door.
- Bureau with locker over.
- Hinged passageway door to main salon.
- Two single over/under style berths with 4? foam mattresses.
- Lower berth slides out to create double berth
- Drawers and storage under berth.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Hanging locker (cedar lined).
- Dual, hinged passageway doors.
- Chart table/breakfast counter with bottle locker under.
- ?L? settee with Hi-Lo table with drop in leaf.
- Sabre tool drawer
- Settee converts to double berth with filler cushion.
- Locker storage under settee.
- Space for entertainment center in aft end of helm seat
- Lower helm seat with fold up helm seat and removable backrest.
- Bomon, painted, aluminum-framed windows with interior wood trim. Sliding, screened windows port, starboard and aft.
- Sliding side deck access door to starboard.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Mini-blinds on side and back windows. (Not on forward side windows, windshield or doors)
- Aluminum 2000 hinged access door to aft cockpit. Includes top-drop window with screen.
- FRP vanity sink with Delta single-lever faucet.
- Corian vanity countertop.
- Wood trimmed, adjustable mirror.
- 25? x 47? shower stall with clear plexiglass door.
- Shower seat and wet locker.
- Scandvik shower mixer control.
- Teak shower stall sole grate.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Fiberglass sole with anti-skid in head compartment.
- Storage lockers.
- Teak towel racks.
- Ventilation blower.
- Holding tank ?full? indicator.
- Jabsco Quiet-Flush electric MSD (freshwater flush).
- U-shaped galley down.
- Galley up version available as an option
High-pressure laminate galley countertop.
- Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter.
- Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D).
- Panasonic, microwave/convection oven.
- Sub-Zero, under counter, refrigerator/freezer (#249R).
- Four 2-1/2 lb. fire extinguishers.
- Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion.
- Propeller shaft brushes
- Xintex Fireboy CG2-900 automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Modified ?V? hull design with 16 degree deadrise at transom.
- ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates.
- Vacuum-bagged .Divinycell PVC foam core in running surfaces and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Fiberglass swim platform with SS telescoping swim ladder.
- Hinged transom door.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Imron painted, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4? diameter type 316 stainless steel rail system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with double anchor roller.
- Two anchor rode, fender and dock line lockers forward
Lewmar anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Starboard side sliding door to main salon.
- Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to bridge.
- (3)Hinged cockpit locker hatches with stainless steel gas struts.
- Hinged, inward opening transom door to swim platform.
- Flag pole holder and teak staff.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Custom bow and stern chocks.
- Custom stainless steel spring line chocks.
- Teak toe rail
- Teak cabin side eyebrow.
- (3) Rule 2000 (2000 gph), automatic 12-VDC bilge pumps.
- (Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- (Two, roto-molded, polyethylene water tanks.
- (Roto-molded, polyethylene holding tank.
- (Marelon sea valves on thru-hull fittings below the waterline.
- (Marelon discharge seacock with macerator pump.
- (Seaward 11 gal. water heater operates on both 120-VAC and engine heat.
- (Temperature control valve.
- (12-VDC hot and cold pressure water system.
- (Groco Paragon Junior pressure water pump with PST-1 accumulator tank.
- (Electric water tank level indicator.
- (Manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Varnished cherry interior.
- Teak and holly cabin soles with two coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels (except head and shower stall).
- Screens on all opening windows, ports and hatches.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawers throughout.
- Wood handholds throughout.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.