Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 52 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 15 футы 4 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 5 футы 0 дюймы
Общая мощность: 225 HP
Марка двигателя: John Deere
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 225 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 8 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: (300 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: (860 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: (45 (Галлонов))
Число односпальных коек: 2
Число двуспальных коек: 1
Число кают: 2
- The salon is elegant, functional and very comfortable
- The settee is designed for comfort, and great views.
- The bar area forward to starboard features a glass and bottle cabinet, the ice maker, the laundry unit, and a cabinet for the TV. This area is part of the galley, with under locker wine glass racks and a serving area, and is visually linked with the the black granite countertop set into a teak background.
- Sony 4 speaker stereo with CD changer
- Powder coated, insulated double doors to cockpit
- 2 full size leather couch’s on starboard side
- Settee on port side
- Splendide washer/dryer in custom cabinetry
- U-Line icemaker
- The galley provides amazing work spaces and storage, and is complete with appliances, stainless steel in finish, a stainless steel back splash to the fine cooking instrument, and a double SS sink overlooking the anchorage. This galley design has been refined over years.
- Black granite countertops
- Fisher Paykel fridge, with freezer below
- Double round undermount SS sinks
- 4 Burner propane stove and oven. One of the safest units available, and highly regarded. Propane tank in a locker on the forward deck.
- Xintex fume detector and propane solenoid
- Kenmore Over the stove Microwave/Convection oven, with down light for the stovetop and exhaust fan (interior)
- U - Line Ice Maker, in the bar area, with teak door
- Wine glass racks over serving counter
Great visibility, large table and a fine settee. The electrical control panels and breaker panels are to starboard, with the panels high, easy to see and with large labels on each breaker. Cruising guides fit neatly into the boat shelf, and the impressive helm dash and overhead instrumentation instantly grab attention. The array of gear is logical, balanced, well thought out and properly wired and installed. We will visit the nav gear later in this spec, but for now:
- Todd custom leather highly adjustable helm seat
- Traditional teak helm wheel
- Overhead lights have red night vision bulbs as well as standard white light
- Bow thruster and stern truster controls – 8” high thrust on bow and 6” on stern.
- Systems monitor including; engine raw water flow alarm, high bilge alarm, engine room lights indicator, pumps running indicators
- The John Deere electronic engine gauges are analog style, with a screen providing alarms, including high temperature and low oil pressure and alarm codes for diagnosis
- Paragraphic two speed windshield wipers, individually controlled, self-parking and with a fresh water washdown
- Muir AA500C windlass control and chain counter with power up and down.
- Three Rule bilge pump control switches
- LCD Monitor in overhead for two camera views - backup, generator room, and engine room
- Niad active stabilizer LCD control panel
- ITT Jabesco searchlight control
- Generator control panel, with start/stop and full guages
- Remote inverter panel
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- Powder-coated, insulated Dutch doors, port and starboard
Included in the sale are a collection of cruising guides and charts.
From the dramatic pilothouse, down the companionway forward with red courtesy lights and a solid handrail, find passageway. Aft is the master cabin, with island queen berth, a vanity/desk with bookshelves and mirror to starboard, and an ensuite head with shower/tub also to port. The cabin features remarkable storage, a large mirror, a swing out stool, and portlights either side. Moving forward in the passageway, the day/guest head is to starboard, again with shower stall, and forward into the guest cabin, featuring remarkable space! The vanity is to port, with a large sette forward, and two over and under berths to starboard.
Each head is brightly light, with fan and portlight ventilation, high quality, fresh water Tecma heads and tap sets, even the towel rails are built to handrail strength.
Cockpit and main deck
From the swim platform forward are a myriad of notable details. The platform itself is integral to the hull, and features a SS safety rail with a gate for accessing the tender - note that overhead lights directed to the tender. Two built in lockers. The generous transom door eases access aboard, and the transom has safety rails all around. Step up to the cockpit, noting the hatch leading to the lazarette, with furnace, and steering gear access. This is a dry, immaculate space. The covered enclosed cockpit features overhead lighting, water hose, and built-in sink/locker to port, a double door to the salon, and access to the flush side deck to starboard, leading forward to the side gate, power connections, pilothouse door and the foredeck. The foredeck is, like the entire boat, painted over gelcoat. There is non skid surface molded into the deck, two large lockers - one rope and one propane - a huge anchor chain locker modified to suit our chain requirements, raised gunwales, and high SS safety rails. Steps up to the working deck and flybridge are on the port side, aft. Note:
- Hot and cold shower on swim platform
- 316 SS 1 ¼” pulpit and hand rails fully grounded to provide “Faraday Cage” lightning protection (also over height for safety)
- Heavy duty SS cleats and chocks
- 34 KG CQR Style Anchor
- 180” 3/8” chain rode, with SS shackle and swivel
- 30 KG Lewmar Bruce style anchor, with compliment of chain and rode
- Dock lines and a long spring line, fenders, SS fender holder
- 20 pound propane tank
- Salt water anchor washdown
- Chain locker upgraded to handle all chain and separated spare anchor chain/rode
- Two drop down side gates and ladders, at each pilothouse door
- Full aft deck enclosed canvas in blue Sunbrella
Flybridge and Boat Deck
The boat deck is huge, suitable for the installation of a dinghy which is provided. It is surrounded by a safety rail, and features a beautifully detailed fold down mast to access the boathouse. Note the quality SS spreaders and brackets for various antenna. The flybridge is spacious, with a helm seat and surround seating, and good wind protection.
- Dinghy crane, including removable side rails
- SS frames for canvas bimini top
- Mast Hinged, lowers for boat shed
- Marco Dual Trumpet Electric Horns
- Tkoko loud hailer
- Modri radar reflector
- 2 Life Rings on SS brackets
- Engine Instrumentation
- Engine and gear controls
- Spotlight control and stern
- Stern & Bow thruster joystick controls
- Danforth compass
- Stereo speakers, but wires disconnected
- Anchor up/down switch
- Colorless gelcoat on bottom, hull and superstructure
- Double epoxy seal underwater for blister protection
- The hull and superstructure painted. With LP
- Heavy duty rub rail c/w SS protector
- Hull repainted in 2011, very nice
A perfectly detailed tender for safety and fishing.
Electronics and Navagation
The pilothouse is the main helm and command center of the vessel, with the flybridge suited to daylight cruising or relaxing at anchor. The navigation system is sophisticated, but simple in operation, and features redundancy, quality components, professional installation, and thoughtful organization.
- ICOM 602 VHF with remote speaker
- ComNav Compilot Commander autopilot, c/w rudder angle indicator
- Single side band radio
- ComNav electronic compass
- Weather station
- Raymarine radar and GPS – Display on both stations
- Two monitors programed to display:
-Full screen chart plotter
- Icom Command Mic III, remote VHF controller and radar
Antenna on Flybridge
- Seawatch TV antenna
- Comnav Electronic compass
- Airmar weather station
The electrical system is robust and designed to isolate the vessel as required from dependency or vagaries of dockside power. The basic system is: 12 & 24VDC, and 110VAC, with DC and AC panels with circuit breaker protection. DC power is provided by banks of batteries: house bank, engine start bank, and generator start bank. AC power is provided by dockside connection, a generator and, based on battery power, by an inverter connected to the house bank.
- 9 KW Northern Lights genset, Sound Shield, quiet exhaust with water / gas separation, and Deluxe remote panel in the pilothouse.
- 2000W Heart Inverter with control panel in the pilothouse (Link 2000)
- 8Kw Isolation Transform, to protect from low voltage, fluctuations, eliminate the need for a galvanic isolator. The unit provides 120VAC to the ship, up to 50amp service. There are two shore connection plugs, both 110VAC - 50 amp and 220 VAC - 50 amp.
- A 1.5Kw transformer converts power to 220VAC for the galley fridge/freezer
- Wiring is tinned copper multi-strand marine grade, colour coded and marked for identification purposes. A locker below the panels gives ready access to this impressive wiring/coding layout, and also contains GFI breakers in one convenient location.
- Lighting protection system
- House bank: 4 x 250amp 12 volt AGM batteries, provides 24V service
- Engine start battery: 1 x 220amp
- Generator start battery 12V
- Charging is controlled by Victron BS400 battery combiner, charging banks in order of priority and when voltage drop is detected. When AC is available, the Inverter functions as a charger
- There is also a 140amp @ 24VDC alternator on the main engine
- The generator alternator charges the 12VDC genset start bank
- Bow and stern thrusters are 24VDC
- Three electric bilge pumps, and one manual
Mechanical, Heating and Plumbing
Main engine is: John Deere Model 6068 TFM75, 225 HP, electronic management, fresh water cooled, wet under water with bypass exhaust, with fuel filters, with access all around.
The engine is know for quiet reliabity. The noise level in the pilothouse is remarkably low, in part due to acoustical insulation with lead insert surrounding the engine room, and a 4 bladed propellor. There is deep bilge below the engine, and an oil pan with oil overflow trap.
- Twin Disc gear with electronic control
- Fuel Economy (New Boat Trials – in fresh water)
- 6.7 knts - 1300 RPM - 1.4 GPH
- 8.4 knts - 1700 RPM - 2.8 GPH
- 9.5 knts - 2100 RPM - 5.4 GPH
- 10.2 knts - 2540 RPM - 11.4 GPH
- Northern Lights generator, with sound shield, gas/water separation for quite operation, with 500 hours
- Gulf Coast oil bypass and polishing for main engine
- Active fin stabilizers, hydraulic pump off the main reverse gear 860
- Large FRP fuel tanks, baffled, with fueling spillage containment at deck fill locations.
- Racor fuel filters - dual filters for the main engine, single filter for the genset
- Gulf Coast Fuel Polishing System with Walbro Pump (may be used for priming and fuel transfer)
- 2” stainless shaft
- PSS dripless shaft seal on main shaft and rudder
- Webasto DBW 22010 zoned hydronic heating system with 5 heat registers. Note the neatly detailed plumbing installation of the system in the engine room. The furnace is located in the lazarette to reduce noise levels.
- Sea chest for all seawater intakes, including watermaker
- Seawater strainers c/w seacocks on all inlets
- Two water tanks, total 300 gal.
- Wema Group gauge monitor of all tanks – 3 Fuel, 2 Water and 1 Holding
- Force 10 hot water tank, heated by AC electric power, engine
- 3 electric bilge pumps with float switches
- manual bilge pump located in salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Данная цена рассчитана с учетом сегодняшнего курса обмена валюты.