The Ultimate Daysailer!
- Год выпуска:
- Материал корпуса:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
The ultimate daysailer with great overnighting capability! The ACP-constructed 216 is the largest thermoformed boat in the world, and won the NMMA's highly-coveted Innovation Award in 2004 for its pioneering design and construction methods. The large cockpit accommodates six in comfort, while the extra large cuddy is fun for overnighting, with an optional v-berth and space for a portable head. The special hydraulic lift mechanism allows for effortless lifting of the lead keel, while the unique lifting VARA? inboard rudder delivers real performance with true beaching ability. Super easy to rig and launch!
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: Hunter Design Team
Киль: Шверт поворотного типа
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 21 футы 6 дюймы
Ширина: 7 футы 11 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 18 футы 9 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 1 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 3 футы 6 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 1535 фунты
Engine Option 1: 1x 4 HP
Число мест для сидения: 6
- Anodized Fractional Rig w/Spreaders
- 4:1 Boom Vang System
- Hinged Mast
- Halyards & Running Rigging
- 4:1 Mainsheet System
- Reefing System for Mainsail
- Roller furling jib
- Motor mount
- Galvanized custom trailer w/mast crutch, winch, padded bunks, rear mast support and trailer tongue jack
- ACP is the most modern production boat building method being used today. It starts on the outside with a tough outer shell that is both weather and scratch resistant. The outer layer is then backed up with a high density urethane foam to add stiffness and impact resistance. The entire structure is strengthened by a layer of knitted biaxial fiberglass bonded inside the foam.
- The outer layer of ACP is a BASF plastic called LURAN-S. This plastic is specially formulated to provide a beautiful glossy finish that is very easy to maintain. Dirt and grime is easily removed without the use of harsh chemicals. The finish will never develop the crazing associated with gel-coat and since the color goes so deep into the outer layer, scratches can be sanded out and buffed back to nearly new finish. This makes most minor damage easy to repair without using special techniques, resins, or paints. Since you can do this quickly and easily yourself, you?ll save money. But since the ACP structure is so much stronger than fiberglass, you?re much less likely to have to repair it to begin with.
- The outer plastic surface of the structure works in combination with urethane foam backing to provide nearly 5 times the impact resistance of traditional fiberglass. Instead of thin brittle coating on the outside, the ABS backed Luran-S plastic is both thick and flexible. When an ACP boat is struck by an impact, the outer skin will flex slightly to absorb the energy. Flexing is much better than breaking. Next, the urethane foam backing supports the skin and diffuses the impact energy through a large area. Finally, the fiberglass backing holds the structure intact, thus preventing significant damage. Where a fiberglass boat might have a large crack or hole, an ACP boat will suffer no more than a surface scratch.
- Aside from it?s beautiful and durable finish, ACP construction provides yet another benefit. Safety. The foam backing that provides the structural rigidity, also makes the boat unsinkable. In the unlikely event an ACP boat is completely filled with water, it will still stay afloat. The material itself provides the positive flotation, eliminating the need for airbags or foam blocks inside the hull.
- ACP structured hull
- 500 lb. cast lead centerboard
w/hydraulic lift system
- Cuddy cabin for storage
- Hatchboard and lockable hatch
- Inboard VARA rudder system
w/easy lift rudder
- Integral centerline toe rail
- Over 1,500 lbs. of positive flotation
- Protective rubrail
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Tiller extension
- 200 sq ft asymmetrical spinnaker w/carbon fiber sprit pole
- Mainsail cover
- Outboard ? 4HP, 4 stroke
- Padded rudder bag
- Seat cushions
- V-berth kit
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.