This Maxum 2100SC ideal for a first time buyer offering a good sociable cockpit with a cuddy cabin for two to get away for a weekend either for a river get away or a coastal adventure.
New Canopy fitted Nov 2020, Engine service and anti-fouled March 2020
Boat Safety Cert to March 2021
Commissioned in 2008 this sports cruiser remains in good condition and is ready to view at Walton Marina 7 days a week.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Kim or Mike on 01932 221689 or alternatively email - email@example.com
This sporty 6.4m Maxum can accommodate five on deck, a helm seat is found to starboard and forward facing passenger seat to port with an aft facing seat behind. There are two further seats found to aft.
A double berth cuddy cabin is provided in the bow for the convenience of overnighting on the boat.
This Maxum is perfect for use on the rivers and canals as well as cruising the coastline. The sleek sports hull, paired with its powerful Mercury engine also make this a perfect ski boat.
1st year mooring at Walton Marina from:
Subject to availability & terms and conditions.
Mercruiser 2008 4.3L MPI 220Hp inboard with sterndrive.
Hull & Deck
- Anchor Line Locker Hatch w/anchor locker
- Translucent Bow Hatch
- Fuel Fill Deck Fitting w/vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/hideaway Ladder & Handrail
- Mooring Cleats
- Navigation Lights
- AM/FM Stereo Radio MP3 compatible CD Player with weatherproof speakers and amp.
- Courtesy Lights
- Ice chest
- Self Bailing Fibreglass Liner
- Moulded Deck Access Steps
- Padded Side Storage Panels
- Stainless Steel Beverage Holders
- Stainless Steel Grab Rails
- Vented In Store Storage
- Seating: Helm Bucket with suspension, Flip up Bolster, Swivel Side & Vertical
- Cockpit Carpet
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Convertible Top with Boot/Cover
- Cockpit Cover
- Lockable Sliding Cabin Entry Door
- Cushioned V-Berth with storage below
- Overhead lighting
- Portable Head
- Stereo Speakers
- 12v Accessory Outlet
- High-Temperature Engine Alarm
- Ignition Safety Switch with Lanyard
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Tachometer with hour meter
- Trim Gauge
- Digital Depth Gauge
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Power Assist Steering
- Tilt Steering
- Manual & Auto Bilge switch
- Blower for Forced Air Ventilation
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Kim or Mike on 01932 221689 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
We're open 7 days a week!
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected,river trialled and tested.
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialed depending on location of the boat