MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! SELLER WANTS HER SOLD NOW!!!
BRAND NEW COMPLETE PAINT JOB, FRESH BOTTOM PAINT AND COMPLETED SERVICED, READY TO ENJOY NOW!!!
IN ANNAPOLIS FOR OUR BLUE WATER BOAT SHOW!
No Name is a highly customized, exceptionally well equipped 2009 Hylas 54 Raised Salon, and the newest Hylas 54 on the market. She has AN ENTIRE NEW PAINT JOB, AND FRESH BOTTOM. She's an excellent example of what a quality contemporary performance blue water cruising sailing yacht should be, offering comfort, safety, speed and exceptional strength and finish.
She was designed by German Frers for world cruising and built by Queen Long, one of the world's premier quality semi-custom builders. The hull is classic Hylas white with a blue boot stripe.
No Name was built for a highly regarded architect who was intimately involved with the builder in pre production build specifications that included many custom design upgrades and additional builder options. Examples of extensive customization are a second guest head forward, raised panel woodwork with ebony inlays, bureaus in the master suite, headliners and dining tables. On deck there are 14 custom cleats, redesigned pedestal/console and the aft stanchions have been extended forward to the gates.
Reach Bernie Jakits and the RogueWave Division at 443-742-1792 or Bernie@DavidWaltersYachts.com
RogueWave Yacht Sales has merged with David Walters Yachts! The RogueWave Division in Annapolis MD remains Your Choice for Blue Water Boats. Annapolis MD is the best place in the world to buy or sell a boat! We take great pride in helping our clients get into the right boat! Call us to discuss your sailing vision! We are always interested in marketing your high quality blue water capable boat!
Email email@example.com or call anytime, 443-742-1792.
Please contact Bernie Jakits at 1-443-742-1792
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Дизайнер: German Frers
Страна приписки: Великобритания
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 54 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 16 футы 1 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 46 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 7 футы 5 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 48200 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 73 футы 0 дюймы
Общая мощность: 125 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar Diesel
Модель двигателя: 4JH4-HTE
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1654
Мощность двигателя: 125 HP
No Name offers a spacious three stateroom interior arrangement with large aft master with en suite head and stall shower and two guest cabins forward each with ensuite head and direct access to the shower stall. The full beam VIP forward guest cabin can be set up for two and with a filler insert becomes a queen.This cabin has its own private entry door to the forward head. Aft to port is the second guest cabin with upper and lower berths. The 11' long passageway style galley and large navigation center leads forward to the spacious, bright, airy amidships raised main salon. The raised salon upgrade provides more natural light and better visibility from 4 side and 3 forward windows.
The exquisite satin finished varnished teak cabinetry includes custom inlays and many additional storage drawers and cabinets. The cabinetry is louvered style throughout. The cabin sole is solid teak with holly inlays with gloss varnish finish. There is substantial additional storage under the cabin sole panels with lockdown lifts. All interior cabins are climate controlled (heat and air conditioned) with reverse cycle units. All deck hatches have Ocean Air combination screen and shades.
Custom Interior Feautures
- Custom dining table with birdseye rosewood and inlay- The table opens to accept a custom leaf thats stored in a dedicated felt lined storage locker
- Electric TV lift to starboard in saloon for the flatscreen TV
- Cabinets and entry doors feature custom top radius design
- Doorways for passageway and cabin doors have raised panels
- New (2013) main salon ultra leather upholstery including "L" shaped settee to port and straight settee to starboard.
- All hatch fames are custom finished in white Awlgrip in lieu of varnish teak
- European headliner with recessed edges and Andari/Ultra Suede/Alcantara fabric with moisture resistant foam
- Ocean Air built-in shade/screens (Concealed model with ceiling matching color for owner's stateroom, forward cabin and port stateroom)
- Ocean Air, surface mounted shade screens for main saloon hatches
- Flush mounted main saloon windows framed with Andari/Ultra Suede
- Cedar lined hanging lockers with lights when opened
- Lee cloths for upper and lower bunks in guest cabin
Amidships is a large, bright, raised open salon with comfortable U shaped settee to port with straight built in settee to starboard and expandable dining table with burled top. Soft goods include new (2013) ultra leather salon cushions.
There are multiple storage compartments under and outboard of the port settee and two custom fold up chairs on the inboard side of the table. In addition there are four shelf lockers and a recessed bookshelves outboard, two port and two starboard. One locker has been converted to a liquor locker. Two deck hatches with Oceanair acreen blinds provide lots of light and fresh air and all fixed ports have custom blinds and valance for additional light on both sides. A TV lift allows the flat screen to be stored when not in use.
Additional Custom Salon Features
- Port and starboard settees are the more comfortable squared off design.
- Custom blinds for all raised salon windows
- Custom built-in bench seats to starboard with locker below at the forward end
- Dining table has wider trim around edges with burled table top
- Liquor cabinet outboard of the starboard seat
- Custom stainless handrails for companionway steps
- Burled tops for both bench seats
- Cabinets added forward and aft end of starboard seats
- Padeyes for lee cloths
- 32" flat screen TV with pop up lift
- TV 14" Toshiba
- Sharp Universal VCR/DVD player
- Universal converter
- Alpine stereo and 6 disc CD changer
- DVD/CD-IPOD player included
- Radio 2 x BOSE loudspeakers in the saloon
The VIP forward cabin features a large V berth with adjustable seat filler that is raised to convert berth to a queen. Lockers and cabinets are louvered with an ebony inlay. Storage includes hanging lockers, drawers, custom shelf lockers and storage under the berth and seat.
The second guest cabin has upper and lower berths. The lower berth can be pulled out to form a double berth.
- Drawers below lower double berth
- Single upper locker outboard of upper berth
- Additional cabinets outboard
- The space between lower berth and inboard bulkhead was designed wide enough to accommodate stowing the folding main saloon bench seats.
Two guest heads with shower between, one with with access door directly from forward stateroom. The second guest head door opens to the passageway. (This is the only Hylas 54 with two guest heads). Both heads are customized with all white finish, including the floor grating and manual heads.
- Only Hylas 54 with (2) two guest heads
- Wahlee stone (similar to Corian) fiddles for both forward heads
- Custom white Awlgrip finish for head cabinets
- Custom Wahlee stone soles
- Head soles have grates over the custom fiberglass floors with custom Wahlee stone finish
- Custom stainless grab bars on side of each head
The spacious full beam aft master suite with centerline berth is accessed from the passageway galley. Customizing includes two additional drawer banks port and starboard, custom spring mattress in lieu of foam mattress, deeper port and starboard hanging lockers and vacuflush head.
- Centerline king size berth (wider and longer than standard)
- Starboard settee with access outboard of seat
- Portside vanity
- Four drawers below king berth
- Both port and starboard hanging lockers lockers have full width removable shelves
- Double door locker at head of berth
- Custom built in TV above forward locker
- Aft master head with custom Wahlee/Corian Stone counters and sole
- Vacuflush head with macerator and separate accumulator tank
- Teak floor grate
- Mirror on inside of head door
- Linen closet outboard
- Splendid 2100 vented washer/dryer mounted outboard of the stall shower
- Custom stainless railing around counter
Impressive 11' passageway galley with custom Wahlee stone (similar to Corian) countertops. The galley aft of the salon to starboard, is very secure in a seaway, and provides exceptional storage. Storage includes many lockers and drawers above and under counters. Below the inboard counter there are multiple well insulated doors to access the main engine. There is an additional hinged front opening door and port side doors to access the machinery. The galley provides the new generation larger refrigeration and freezer boxes, each with top and front loading, total capacity 7.78 cu ft and 7.41 cu ft respectively.
- Additional stainless stand up electric Frigiboat refrigerator
- Freezer Boxes outboard have digital thermostat controls
- Separate compressor units for each
- Four cabinets forward of ice maker with single drawer at counter level
- Cabinets aft of stove have split cabinet doors with two removable shelves
- Force 10 propane stove with lift up cover
- Microwave over stove.
- U-Line ice maker
- Broan trash compactor
- Fold down front door below stove for pot and pan storage
- Custom countertop "garage" for coffee maker with bamboo door
- Inboard island sink counter with custom stainless twin sinks (large and medium)
- Custom Wahlee stone fiddles along inboard counters and around "island" (lower maintenance than standard teak fiddles)
- Custom Wahlee covers for sink
- Roll away door with slide out tray for coffee maker
- Drawer and fold down cabinet below sink counter
- Split cabinet storage over engine room door
- Aft pantry and built in cabinet are louvered cabinet design with tighter radius
- Fresh water foot pump in galley
- Additional 12V outlet added to galley area
Electronics, Navigation and Communication Instrumentation and Equipment
Preferred L-shaped navigation station with outboard facing full size navigation table with storage under, swing out seat, drawer bank and inboard facing computer desk with additional drawers and storage shelves. All instruments and systems are integrated, well labeled inside and out and traced numerically.
- Raymarine Autopilot with pedestal mounted control and remote at navigation table
- Raymarine electronics, dual GPS dual chart plotter radar 12" (navigation station & cockpit helm pedestal)
- Icom VHF 504
- SSB 802 with Pactor modem for sail mail/email
- Satellite telephone includes internet capability
- WEMA tank gauges
- LED night lights
- Wifi booster with antenna
- 12V and dual 110AC outlets below navigation panel
- Additional 110 AC outlet inside navigation desk
- Two 12 v plugs
12 volt DC and 110 volt AC 60 cycle electric systems. Impressive AC and DC breaker panels with volt, amp and condition monitor gauges. Many switches and breakers were relocated to ensure they could be easily seen and operated. US and European shore power connections to accommodate 220 volt 50 and 60 cycle AC power input. Split breaker instrument panel with fast pin for instant access to wiring harness breakers and connections.
- Mastervolt 8KW genset (New Fall 2012)
- 1 AC main switchboard and an AC supplies control panel
- 1 DC main switchboard and 1 DC distribution panel
- House bank upgraded in October 2011 to six Lifeline AGM batteries. Total house bank is 1300AH
- Battery upgrade to Lifeline AGM Batteries including starting batteries, windlass and thruster (2014)
- 80 amp Mastervolt battery charger
- Mastervolt 3000 watt Sine Wave inverter 24V DC/230 V AC 3.0kW with battery monitor system (shares cooling fan with transformer)
- 15 kva Isolation transformer (with cooling fan)
- Standard shore connection is 125/250VAC 50A Marinco connection
- European 50 amp AC shore power connection
- 110 AC outlets (12 dual outlets total)
- Switches for thrusters and windlass
- All winches and windlass on separate dedicated circuit breaker
- Additional 110AC outlet added inside navigation desk
- Custom SSB copper grounding plane
- Most reading lights upgraded to LED
Engine and Mechanical
The mechanical and electrical systems offer maximum redundancy and versatility for sailing in any part of the world, including the US, Caribbean and European waters. The systems also provide ease and flexibility in using and maintaining equipment including communication and entertainment at dockside or at anchor. The engine room can be accessed by multiple sets of double doors on each side and a wide swing out forward door.
- 4JH4-HTE 125 hp Turbo Yanmar.
- Dual Racor filter manifold for engine with Y valve
- Separate engine start and cut switch in engine room
- Flexifold folding propeller with rope cutter
- Total tankage is 550 gallons (fuel and water)
- WEMA water/fuel/waste level monitoring system in each tank
- Electric oil change pump with capability to change main engine, transmission and generator
- Fireboy fire suppression in engine room w/controls at navigation station and cockpit
- Fire retardant engine room sound insulation
- Two independent alternators, one dedicated to house bank and one dedicated to engine start
- Side Power SP155 KFG BOW THRUSTER
- Spectra 400 WEATERMAKER (control at navigation table)
- 3 zone reverse cycle Cruise Air 3 units 48,000 BTU AIR CONDITIONING/ HEATING
- Mamba mechanical drive system in lieu of standard chain and cable
- Whitlock autopilot motor for Mamba steering
- Autopilot mounted in engine room
- Two electric bilge pumps with automatic float switches
- Two independent holding tanks, one dedicated to each head (27 gal each)
- All through hull fittings are bronze with seacocks or valves and bonded interior
- Spare 3 blade propeller in starboard aft locker
- Spare generator and main engine parts (aft cabin under sole)
Hull and Deck
Solid fiberglass hull construction Twaron (a carbon aramid fiber) reinforced hand laid with no core and using vinylester resins and Isophthalic gel coat. Watertight collision bulkhead forward of forward cabin with independent overboard drainage. Watertight stern sections across aft lazarettes and stern locker. Molded fiberglass sandwich deck construction. At the bow are double anchors, an electric windlass, a very large sail locker and anchor chain locker.
The spacious cockpit contains U shaped seating with very comfortable seat and backrest cushions and a solid teak varnished table with two fold down leaves and teak drink holder. Impressive custom pedestal/console designed by the first owner, includes custom switch panel that allows for monitoring engine navigation instruments and on deck equipment and lights.
- WVC2200 Maxwell Nilsson electrical windlass with chain feed and stainless steel plate for chain protection, with bow controls and remote cockpit windlass controls. New motor (2012)
- Solid stainless stem head fitting with double bow roller for 2 anchors
- Divided anchor locker with separate locker for fenders and dock lines
- Rocna 40 kg primary anchor with 250' chain
- Delta secondary anchor with chain and rode
- Fortress 47 (3rd anchor) (in starboard aft deck locker)
- Extended stern rail to midship gates
- Large aft stern lazarettes, port and starboard with dual Bailey latches for watertight seal
- Teak swim platform with stern garage with dedicated Rule Auto bilge pump with manual override in cockpit
- Dorade boxes with solid stainless cowl vents, (4 total) One pair forward and one pair aft
- Handrails on foredeck coach roof and aft coach roof
- Solid teak varnished cockpit table with teak drink holders
- Fold down stainless stern ladder
- Freshwater hot and cold shower on stern platform
- Pushpit teak fitting for outboard engine
- 6 gallon jerry container for outboard fuel with oil premixed located in transom garage
- Teak side decks and top of the trunk cabin
- Varnished teak caprail with rounded edges and stainless chocks
- Custom Cooney SY 1010 12" cleats, 14 total in lieu of standard cleats including two additional cleats for aft corners
- Teak rub rail with solid stainless striker plate
- Teak cockpit coaming, varnished
- S250 Simpson Lawrence TALL electric dinghy davits
- Custom pedestal design built by Lewmar to accommodate 12" Chart plotter-Wind-Speed-Depth and autopilot control
- Custom Jefa carbon wheel in lieu of standard stainless wheel
- Teak grating removable in cockpit floor made in two pieces for easy lifting
- Stainless radar SATCOM GPS stern pole 7 1/2'. Pole has outboard swing out lift.
- Two Glendenning 50A Cable Masters with 75' cables for each (Automatically deploys and receives AC shore cords)
- Extra aft opening ports installed in owner's stateroom
- Two pairs of amidships cleats and two pairs of amidships chocks
- Additional 12V outlet added to pedestal in addition to 12V outlet at forward end of cockpit
- 12V wire run aft to radar pole for lightCooney SY 1010 12" Cleats, 14 total, in lieu of standard cleats including two additional cleats for aft corners
- Bose Environmental Speakers for cockpit
- Varnished teak seats: Fixed semi-circular on stern pushpit
- Bow pulpit teak seat varnished
- Caribe hard bottom inflatable dinghy
- Mercury 15 hp 2 stroke outboard
- Salt water washdown pump for anchor washdown
- Very large step down foredeck sail locker with deck hatch access. 5' deep and over 4' long
Mast and Rigging
NO NAME is a cutter rigged sloop with Selden triple spreader annodized aluminum stoway mast. The modern cutter sail plan provides a wide range of selections to fit all sailing conditions. Ease of operation is provided by electric main genoa and staysail furling Thoughtful leads of sheets and halyards hydraulic mainsail, staysail and headsail furling.
- Selden Annodized aluminum mast (Inmast furling model) with triple spreaders
- All winches Lewmar, including Lewmar electric primary winches,
- Lewmar 200 Commander Series hydraulic system designed with three functions added including main furler, Genoa
- Selden HYDRAULIC mainsail furling
- Selden HYDRAULIC for Genoa furling
- Selden HYDRAULIC furling staysail furling
- Lopolight LED tricolor and anchor light
- Insulated backstay for SSB
- Winches are all chrome self tailing with electric primaries, secondaries and mast sheet
- Mainsail - Hydranet 383 Stoway with 4 full vertical battens
- Staysail 56% - roller furling 9.62 Dacron with UV cover and bag
- Genoa 135% - roller furling Hydranet 343, with UV cover, luff flattener, overhead leech line and bag
- APC spinnaker - 1.5 oz. nylon, with ATN sleeve, X 3/8 specially designed portraying a flying Canadian Goose the width of the spi.
Canvas and Soft Goods
All deck canvas provided by Andy's Canvas, one of the most experienced companies offering high quality workmanship. Includes new cockpit cushions and larger diameter stainless tubing for companionway and bimini bows
- Companionway dodger with zipper window
- Sunbrella Bimini with connector to dodger
- Cockpit enclosure (zip on glass and screens)
- Movable sun shade
- Two sets of fitted bed covers
- Matching throw pillows
- Matching towels
- Winslow Ocean Rescue 6 person life raft
- Wichard Folding Pad eyes, four total, in cockpit
- Life raft cradle built into stern. Cradle fits Winslow 8 man SLO liferaft
- Fireboy engine room extinguisher
- Emergency tiller (in port aft deck locker)
An Operations Manual, all equipment and instrumentation original documentation is available. All wiring and plumbing diagrams are up to date and available.
- Matching valance and Roman blinds (Hunter Douglas)
- Custom removable magnetic teak window privacy panels
- Designer bed sheets covers and duvet covers
- Items in storage: Extra port guest cabin berth cushion (added when lower berth pulled out to form double)
- Mastervolt AKW genset (New Fall 2012)
No Name is an exceptional, very customized 2009 Raised Salon Hylas 54'. She includes an extensive list of custom features, magnificent varnished teak woodwork and optional equipment. Like her sisterships, she is strong and beautifully finished with quality systems, rigging and electronics. Her exceptional quality is what you would expect from designer German Frers and one of the worlds premier semi-custom Queen Long, exclusive builder for Hylas. All deck hardware is oversized for additional security at sea. BRAND NEW EXTERIOR HULL PAINT WITH FRESHLY PAINTED COVE AND BOOT STRIPES, AND NEW BOTTOM PAINT. SHE'S READY TO ENJOY NOW!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.