COME SEE "SAMJADE" IN PAPAGAYO COSTA RICA. SHE IS LOCATED ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE LIBERIA AIRPORT. VERY EASY TO SEE HER IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN THE WORLD.
2009’ 74’ Sunseeker Predator with Sportsbridge that is in absolutely amazing condition. Her stunning gunmetal grey metallic paint is guaranteed to turn heads on the water and at any marina. Her four cabin layout with lower salon and crew quarters aft offer the absolute best in comfort and versatility. The main salon has been fitted with a 55’ Samsung 3d television and a removable coffee table with easy storage. The lower salon has an L shaped settee (which converts into a double berth), added pantry storage, and a 40’ Samsung 3d television. Her completely custom galley and lower salon make her accommodation level spectacular for this size yacht. Her sports bridge, upgraded 1550 MAN engines, MCA compliant build code, tropical spec air conditioning, Zero speed Gyro Stabilizer, new Raymarine G170's, FLIR Nightvision camera, dark walnut wood interior, Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, LED lighting throughout, and passarelle are just a few of the options that make this Sunseeker Predator the most customized and highest specification 74’ Predator in the world.
Please contact Bobby Nofsinger at:
MCA Charter Regulations fitout to Category 2 with Safety Equipment Canopy
• Electric canopy for aft cockpit
• Carbon Fiber Effect Dash Panels
• Raymarine Autopilot system ST8002+ dual station in lieu of standard
• Raymarine Seatalk Navigation keyboard E55061
• New Raymarine G170 Color Radar plotter with Raystar 125 GPS Diff receiver and 4kw 48" open scanner in lieu of std radar
• New Raymarine G170 additional Color display
• Raymarine E80 -8.4" additional Color display on the sport fly console
• Raymarine ST60+ Speed and Depth system dual station in lieu of Simrad IS20
• Raymarine Ray 240E Class D-DSC - VHF dual station in lieu of standard
• Sanshin Twin Beam remote controlled Searchlight HR-1012 (sprayed black) mounted on bracket above radar and below nav lights (see picture)
• Lewmar chain counter (66830008)
• Fresh water Deck wash with outlets fwd & aft including deck wash hose kit
• Chaffing bars for all mooring cleats
• Passerelle stainless steel and teak with LED lighting and remote.
• An additional deck drain positioned centrally in front of the rear seat box in the Cockpit
• Fuel deck filler LED gauge, port and starboard
• 2.4 meter Whip Aerial for FM Radio to match VHF Aerial on Radar arch in Black
• Heated Towel Rails in all Main cabin heads.
• Four Alpine 7" SPR-M700 waterproof marine speakers with Alpine 4 channel amp. One 10" Alpine Sub woofer with amp on rear cockpit.
• Electric BBQ Grill - Gaganeau lava coal in lieu of standard ceramic griddle in the Cockpit
• Air Conditioning installation, 1 x 8000 btu in the Crew Cabin
• Dinghy Inflator & socket 12 volt • Fire and bilge flood monitoring alarm system 7 zone
• Low level white LED side deck lights 8 per side
• Aqualuma 6 series white LED wide angle underwater lighting x 12. Four on transom and four per side going as far forward as practical
• LG Washer/Dryer in locker under companionway steps
• Diesel FuelMag conditioning system for engines FM1500 and generator FM500 including new full fuel polishing system.
• Zero Speed Gyro Stabiliser • Vialli & Vialli Wash basin in lieu of standard in the Forward Toilet/Shower, Starboard Mid Toilet/Shower, Aft Master toilet/Shower
• Mullions & Eyebrow in Black Vinyl in the Deck Salon
• Venetian Blinds - Walnut in the deck Salon • Wood flooring in the Deck Salon
• Wood flooring in the Galley
• Black American Walnut wood finish interior in lieu of standard
• Bow sunbathing cushions in Sunbrella canvas in lieu of standard
• Cockpit upholstery in Sunbrella canvas in lieu of standard
• Venetian blinds in Forward Cabin in lieu of standard
• Venetian blinds in Starboard Mid Cabin in lieu of standard
• Venetian blinds in Port Pullman Cabin in lieu of standard
• Storage area below lower saloon floor with freezer
• Teak Side Decks • Teak decking for the sport fly deck
• Bench seat in Black Leather - CB Connolly 7515 in-lieu of the two navigator seats in the Deck Salon
• Additional pair 12" Mooring Cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band below the hull/deck joint facing aft
• Bow Sunbathing Cushions
• Crew Cabin fit out installation
• Additional Air conditioning unit to upgrade the deck salon. 1 x 16000BTU
• Water Maker HRO Seafari SFM 700-1 (2385 lts/day) including commercial pre filter, freshwater flush and oil/water separator
• Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster system upgrade Sleipner Side-Power with Simultaneous duel controls. PTO on both engines
• Safe - 2 brick - with Digital lock in the Aft Master Cabin
• Low time Generator with upgraded soundproofing.
• Audio and video equipment which includes Samsung LED 3D televisions a 55' in the main salon, a 40' in the lower salon, and a 40" in the master on an electronic swivel mounted to the wall. VIP and starboard guest have new HD LG televisions, with Blueray players to all televisions throughout the vessel. Bose surround sound in upper salon. Surround sound in lower salon. Pioneer radio units with Ipod and Sirius radio integration in each cabin, as well as upper salon. Upper salon tv is on an electric rise and fall system, which can be swung to view from the rear cockpit seating as well as the main salon.
• Custom main salon table is easily removed giving you the option of a large open space for relaxing and watching movies or a large table for dining
• All carpets upgraded, which includes a removable runner in the upper salon.
• Additional storage was built into the galley and the lower salon which has increased her storage in those areas by over 200 percent. The lower salon is easily converted into a full length double berth when necessary.
• The master closet maximizes storage and organization.
• All lights on the boat are LED lighting to reduce heat, reduce power consumption, and increase safety.
• AC units upgraded including duct air filtration and UV units to provide top quality air to the boat.
• Miele Nespresso Coffee maker in the Galley
• Miele convection/microwave oven in Galley
• Double Subzero fridge/freezer drawers in Galley
• Instant hot water in galley
• Fisher Paykel deep dishwasher drawer in Galley
• Custom powered appliance drawer in Galley
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.