- Год выпуска:
- Материал корпуса:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
The "Wajer Launch" 7 metre is a double hull fibreglass boat with a beautiful wooden interior. Pleasing lines, comfortable seats, a very quiet engine, minimal maintenance and many practical features have been the basis for design. The classic lines of the hull of the "Wajer Launch" are based on an English Captain?s launch from the 1920s. These boats looked absolutely right and their seaworthiness is legendary. Remember Captain Bligh?s trip after the mutiny on the Bounty? Nowadays we expect a bit more comfort and that's why we have designed perfect ergonomic seats. Good support makes long trips a pleasure. Last but not least we have made sound insulation our top priority. A whole range of constructive measures have created such a low noise level that it is actually pleasant to hear the engine do its work. On the practical side we made the boat relatively low on maintenance. The GRP hull requires very little work and when you take the cushions out, the GRP interior can be cleaned with high pressure water. The varnished areas are relatively small and our coating system, starting with a very strong epoxy base, wich holds for years. The launch handles like a dream and is also easily steered backwards, thanks to the relatively big rudder. Storage space is ample and all available space can be used. One of the special Comfort features of our launch is the easily made sleeping/sunbathing area in the front of the boat, where you can lie down out of the wind, and out of sight. A great place to relax. And finally, we can build-in a feature that is unique in open boats: warm air heating on the floor, using the warmth of the engine. Since its introduction a couple of years ago, we have had many very satisfied customers who claim this prolongs their season and sometimes their marriage. We have come a long way from Captain Bligh?s barren launch, but isn't that great! Test our boat during a trial trip and prove to yourself that what we say is true: "we try to build the ultimate launch".
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Форма корпуса: Глубокий V-образный
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 24 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 8 футы 6 дюймы
Порожное водоизмещение: 2975 фунты
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 3YM 20 22 HP
- High quality hydraulic steering system.
- Mahogany rudder with built in swimming steps.
- Solid mahogany steering console with 0.60 m steering wheel.
- Teak hatch in afterdeck with double gas springs.
- Yanmar Diesel engine type 3YM 20 22 Hp.
- Lengthened homokinetic coupling with thrust bearing for vibration-free running with low noise.
- Engine box sound proofed with heavy rubber and foam.
- Gunwale all around of mahogany
- Rope fender 3.9? with sturdy bow fender.
- Under waterline treatment: 4 coats of special ceramic epoxy with an antifouling treatment and a separate blue waterline.
- Electric selfpriming bilge pump.
- Sprayhood including aft cover and storage cover.
- Cover over complete boat with boom and crutches.
- Light cover (can be used in boathouses).
- Flagpole with stainless steel socket and ensign.
- Teak floorboards.
- Navigation lights.
- Four retractable clamps in gunwhale.
- Cushions for all seats.
- Back cushions for aft seats.
- Cushions for sun/sleepdeck.
- Teak decks with black rubber seam.
- Mahogany inner sheerstrake and inner transom.
- Stepping boards on portside and starboard with leading lights.
- Name and Homeport on transom.
- Mooring lines, (4); fenders (4), anchor with 15 m (45?) line.
- Coolbox in starboard seat
- 3 separate 12-volt plugs (fore, aft and in the steering console).
- owners manual according to CE requirements, including maintenance manual.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.