2009 Sea Ray 430 / 470 Sundancer w/ Twin Cummins QSB 480 HO Zues Pod drives. The 430 was one of Sea Ray's most popular sport yachts. The 430 Sundancer was re-named 470 Sundancer in 2010, and is the same boat. Length overall is 47'3". She handles like a sports cars with the Zues pod drives offering better speeds and fuel burn vs a traditional inboard. Fat Cat cruises at approx. 30-31 mph and top speed approx. 35-7 mph. She offers a 2 stateroom and 2 head floorplan, ideal for entertaining friends and family.
Cummins 1000 hour service , pods & generator was completed 9/2019 and annual service on mains, gen and pods 11/2020 by certified Cummins dealer.
Bottom job completed 9/2019.
* Cummins QSB 480 HO Zues pod drives (approx. 1035 hours)
* Autopilot w/ Sky hook (standard)
* Onan 13.5KW diesel generator ( approx. 700 hours)
* Sound box for genset
* Cockpit air conditioning/ heat
* HD DSS satellite TV system
* Spot light
* Underwater transom lights
* Sunroof shades for hard top
* Cockpit grill
* Built in central vac.
* Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter/ Radar
* TV / DVD flatscreen in mid stateroom
* Flatscreen tv / DVD for cockpit.
* Teak flooring upper cockpit
* Light wood flooring Salon, galley & forward stateroom
* Head macerator w/ sea cock
* Cockpit refrigerator
If you are in the market for a clean well maintained 43/47 Sea Ray Sundancer, Fat Cat should be on your short list.
For additional information please contact listing broker Jeremy Bradshaw 941-376-3345 or email@example.com.
Boat is located at Marinemax in Venice, FL. and shown by appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.