2011 Fortier 26
RUB 8 798 742*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / diesel
- Находится в:
- Westerly, RI
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- US$ 139 900 (RUB 8 798 742)
Winter maintenance complete and ready to launch, this special Fortier 26 is all set for the 2018 season! Currently stored inside a heated facility, she is easily seen at your convenience. Among other features, the key attributes that set her apart from others currently on the market include:
- A modern, low emissions fully electronic vessel control (EVC) Volvo Penta Diesel with a mere 327 hours;
- She has a bow thruster for ease in maneuvering - AND -
- She cruises comfortably at 15 knots with a top speed of 20 knots.
Honey Bee is in impeccable condition and has received proper care by her knowledgeable and meticulous owners. She has been appointed with multiple options that make her an exemplary example of this highly regarded yacht including her lovely black topsides with cream decks and canvas, complimentary designer upholstery through-out, custom stern seat, stern tiller with controls, bow rail with pulpit and helm controlled windlass, swim platform with ladder and much more.
She sleeps two comfortably forward and includes private head, cockpit shower, nicely appointed galley with refrigeration. All brightwork has been meticulously maintained and is protected from weather with custom covers.
With her 30" draft, she can venture into the shallowest of waters giving you endless options of areas to explore and enjoy. She handles beautifully - is smooth riding, safe and dry. Her turbo charged, fresh water cooled Volvo 225 HP diesel engine provides outstanding performance with a comfortable 15 knot cruise and a top speed of 20 knots.
Click on FULL SPECS for additional information and photographs. Available to be seen at your convenience.
Please contact Brigid Rooney Hall, CPYB at (401) 596 8815
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 26 футы 9 дюймы
Ширина: 10 футы 0 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 2 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 6500 фунты
Общая мощность: 225 HP
Марка двигателя: Volvo
Год постройки: 2011
Модель двигателя: D4-225
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 327
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 225 HP
Крейсерская скорость: 15 узлы @ 2540 об./сек.
Максимальная скорость: 20 узлы
Баки для пресной воды: 1 (20 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: 2 Пластмасса (50 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 1
Summary of Builder's Notes
The following summary notes are from the builder - Fortier Boats in Somerset, Massachusetts:
The Fortier 26 is an honest sea boat for fishing and cruising. A proven design by Eldridge-McInnis, she is an outstanding fiberglass boat. The design and construction make her extremely comfortable in any weather. Learn why this boat is referred to as an icon for the safest, most attractive classic boat in its class.
With a standard Volvo electronic diesel inboard engine, economy and performance is outstanding offering cruising speeds of up to 20 knots. The full-molded keel and skeg offer exceptional stability and excellent protection to the shaft and rudder. Spray rails molded to the hull give the boat a soft, dry entry into the water.
The construction of the Fortier 26 is unique in that experienced craftsmen have laid layers of fiberglass with a Core-Cell foam core. The stringers run from bulkhead to transom. This excellence in design and quality of materials and workmanship make the Fortier 26 the stiffest hull in its class. Two other outstanding features are the removable molded cockpit sole and large self-bailing scuppers.
The combination of beam and spacious cockpit offers maximum room for pleasurable fishing or cruising. The cabin provides comfort and living accommodations. There is a V-berth with foam cushions, an installed marine head, a pressure water system and refrigeration. Four opening portholes give light and air to the cabin area. Custom teak is used throughout the boat for trim, including windshield and rub rails. Options, including soft or hard tops, are available so that you can customize your Fortier 26 for fishing or cruising. One of the most desirable and identifiable options is the aft tiller with controls.
- Anchor rode locker forward
- Forward v-berth
- Jabsco Saltwater pump toilet located under port v-berth (direct overboard or to holding tank via y-valve for pump out)
- Counter with storage below and Stainless Steel sink to port
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Counter with Isotherm refrigerator with a small freezer compartment to starboard
- Four opening ports
- Isotherm Refrigeration (12v and 110) with small freezer section
- Pressure hot and cold water
Deck and equipment
- 4 rod holders
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Swim ladder
- Swim platform
- Teak boarding steps
- Pompanette helmsman seat
- Pompanette companion seat with underneath storage
- Engine box with cushion - nice seat or picnic table
- Cover for engine box
- Stainless steel grab rails along side of soft top (new 2014)
- Soft top
- Teak windshield cover
- Stern seat cover
- Engine box cover
- Helm and companion seat canvas covers
- Cover for stern controls and tiller
- Back curtain enclosure
- Hot and cold water cockpit shower
- Fishing Rod / mop holder to port in cockpit
- Red cockpit lighting and four cabin lights
- Bomar deck hatch and side ports with screens (screens new in 2016)
- Two 50 gallon fiberglass fuel tanks - total fuel capacity of 100 gallons
- Raymarine VHF Ray 55
- Raymarine Radar RD418D
- Built in Chartplotter
- Raymarine chartplotter C90W
- Raymarine fish finder digital sounder
- Ritchie compass FN-201
- Poly-Planar CD MR-45 stereo with two speakers (new 2014)
- (2) G31MHD & SRM29 batteries
- Teak bow pulpit with windlass - control at helm
- Red cockpit lighting
- Four cabin lights
- 12V and 110V electrical panels
- 30 amp shore power with shore cord
- Side port screens (2016)
- Side power bow thruster - installed by Fortier Boats in 2014
- Poly-planer stereo system - installed by Fortier Boats in 2014
- Stainless Steel grab rails along side of soft-top - installed by Fortier Boats in 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.