This Lagoon 421 owners version, registered in the Delaware, is a fast and well known design which offers 3 large cabins with private heads . She has all lines back to the helm position, with an electric winch for easy sail handling; powerful twin Yanmar 40hp engines to punch through difficult seas and for superb manoeuvrability; and like all Lagoons, a huge saloon with 360 visibility.
Everything is designed for comfort and efficiency.
The Lagoon 421 represents a summary of the expectations of the users of this category of cruising catamarans.
Naturally, she benefits from all the strong points the Lagoon 420 is famous for:
- outstanding comfort for a 42’ catamaran (3 or 4 cabin versions available) including an independent washroom with toilet and shower for each cabin,
- a safe and comfortable deck layout (wide side decks, easy circulation, excellent overall ergonomics…),
- the famous “gull wing shaped” bridgedeck that prevents from slamming into big waves is continued forward so as to receive the anchor roller and an optional strut to fit a gennaker,
And the Lagoon 421 also features a large number of improvements directly inspired from numerous owners’ suggestions:
- more dynamic lines and a lowered profile with the same comfort,
- a new and lowered fixed bimini, for a better protection from the sun and the spray,
- optimized hull lines with a redesigned underwater hulls shape aft,
- some new light grey tinted windows and hatches for an even nicer ambience and more natural light inside,
- and for good performance in light airs, the Lagoon 421 is available with a square
top mainsail configuration.
Priority has been accorded to comfort when designing the interior of the Lagoon 420.
The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
Access into the saloon from the cockpit through a sliding glass door on the same level.
The saloon set with the varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with the large wooden cockpit table (one big and one small table).
The longitudinal galley opens directly on the cockpit. 3 ring gas hob, oven, 3 fridge, numerous lockers, double sink... all features to make the galley a friendly and practical area.
Port side is the owners side with lots of storage with private head
Starboard side has a fulll size aft cabin with his private head
Forward is the large second cabin with private head.
The deck is uncluttered so moving around is easy: wide sidedecks, flush deck hatches, large foredeck, plenty of lockers. The aft passerelle allows passage from one transom to the other without going back up in the cockpit. There are many ways to enjoy life on board the Lagoon 420: the cockpit with its large benchseats and table, is protected from the sun and bad weather by a rigid bimini top; the foredeck is ideal for relaxing. The helm station was designed to enable a reduced crew to manoeuvre without difficulty: all the control lines can be handled by one person from the helm station, freeing the other living spaces for the guests.
Raymarine Hybrid Touch plotter gps
Raymarine Smart pilot X30 Auto pilot with remote control
Raymarine ST 70 Wind Gauge
Raymarine ST 70 Multi (Speed, Draft, ...) and a repeater at the nav station
Raymarine Ray 55 e VHF
Three solar panels
2 Cristec 12 Volt 40 Amp Battery chargers
2 Steca Solarix PRS 2020 solar panel controllers
220 Volt - 50 Hz
Mallorca 3.1 Kw portable gas generator
Working Sail Area : 1101.00 sq ft
Double stainless steel sinks
Eno 3 pit stove
Rainman portable watermaker
1 Large drawer freezer
Davits - Solar panel bracket
Outboard engine brackets
Electric windlass from Quick
Harken winches and two electrical Harken ST winches
Caribe 2011 tender
20 HP 4 stroke Honda outboard engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.