2011 Mako 184 CC
RUB 2 057 006*
- Посмотреть полные спецификации
- Год выпуска:
- Тип двигателя/топлива:
- Одномоторное / Бензин
- Находится в:
- Emsworth, Hampshire, Великобритания
- Материал корпуса:
- Текущая цена:
- £ 25 000 (RUB 2 057 006)
Here we have a Mako 184cc which is a brand-new listing and we are currently waiting to see the boat paperwork. We are informed by the vendor that it is a 2011 boat with a 2016 Yamaha 150HP 4 stroke outboard with approximately 160 hours.
The vendor has told us that he has the invoice for the new engine and for the 20hr and 100Hrs service.
It is being sold with a 2011 EZ loader aluminium twin axle trailer
Specification of this boat includes:
2016 Yamaha 150hp 4 stroke outboard
2011 EZ loader twin axle trailer
Lowrance Elite 5 5 inch fishfinder/chartplotter
Multifunction Yamaha gauges
The T-top has a canvas bimini top with nav lights
Humminbird chart plotter
As this is a new listing, we will be adding more details shortly.
This boat is currently in the water in a marina nearby. Please call us or email us to ask any questions and to book your viewing with us. Our office is open 7 days a week.
Thanks for looking!
Please contact Chris Simpson at +44 (0)2392 468448
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Форма корпуса: Глубокий V-образный
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 19 футы 0 дюймы
Ширина: 8 футы 2 дюймы
Угол килеватости на транце: 18 ° at Transom
Порожное водоизмещение: 1800 фунты
Общая мощность: 150 HP
Марка двигателя: Yamaha
Год постройки: 2016
Модель двигателя: F150
Тип двигателя: Подвесной 4-х тактный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Бензин
Часы наработки двигателя: 160
Мощность двигателя: 150 HP
Топливные баки: (46)
Число мест для сидения: 5
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port and starboard rod racks
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/MAKO logo
- 2 pedestal helm seats
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, windscreen and storage
- Forward console seat w/24-gal. (90.85 L) baitwell
- Port and starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Top-loading anchor locker
- Optional aluminum tandem-axle trailer w/brakes
Whether you're a bay prowler or bluewater angler, the sleek MAKO 184 Center Console has you covered.
This boat is designed with the avid angler in mind. It provides all the features of a serious offshore fishing rig in an 18' 4" (5.59 m) long compact, Deep V hull design that will also produce a smooth, dry ride. It also boasts an open cockpit layout that allows for 360-degrees of fishing, as well as all the convenient features you want and expect on an offshore fishing boat.
From trolling the shallows to racing to your favorite offshore fishing grounds, the 184 CC is loaded with all the features and amenities for a safe and comfortable trip there and back.
- Length: 18' 4"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 56 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Person Weight: 1072 Lbs.
- Hull Weight (approx.): 1800 Lbs.
- Max. Cumulative Engine Weight: 530 Lbs.
- Forward-console seat w/24-gal. (90.85 L) baitwell
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch & main power
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
Construction & Exterior
- Marine-grade wiring w/submersible connectors
- Composite construction throughout
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Anchor locker
- Port & starboard bow seats w/fishboxes w/overboard drains
- Self-draining cockpit
- 6" (15.24 cm) polished marine-grade stainless steel cleats
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 4 rods
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO hull
- Modified V hull
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.