Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Oyster Marine Ltd.
Дизайнер: Rob Humphreys
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 74 футы 8 дюймы
Ширина: 19 футы 2 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 64 футы 10 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 10 футы 2 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 10 футы 2 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 48000 кг
Общая мощность: 290 HP
Марка двигателя: Cummins
Модель двигателя: Cummins QSB5 5.9/280/290hp
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Мощность двигателя: 290 HP
Число односпальных коек: 12
Число кают: 4
Число санузлов: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”. She was built to MCA Category 2 requirements
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand lay-up GRP hull and deck; hull incorporates high-tech carbon/kevlar laminate.
- Hull, tanks and deck laminates in vinylester resin.
- Cored deck with teak laid deck and cockpit.
- Self draining cockpit.
- Eyebrow feature in deck saloon.
- Estimated Stability Range: 121º (96º).
- Air draft: 30.40m (99'8.5").
- Sail Area/Displacement Ratio: 23.33.
- Pounds per Inch Immersion: 3889.
Keel & Rudder:
- HPB (High Performance Bulb) external lead keel.
- Protected and semi-balanced skeg-hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Cummins QSB5 5.9 280/290 hp.
- Twin 75/500FGX filter units, with change over and vacuum gauge.
- Electric engine and generator oil sump pump.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Major engine overhaul in 2017 and 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 4-bladed Variofold propeller.
- Ambassador rope cutter on prop shaft (4-bladed props).
- Sleipner SP 285 TC tunnel bowthruster (20 hp). Major service of bow thruster (2019).
- Lewmar Commander 400 5-function hydraulic power pack.
24v DC Electrics:
- 12 x 2v house batteries. 980 amp hours, mat gel batteries.
- 110 AHr gel – bowthruster.
- 110 AHr gel – engine start.
- 110 AHr gel – generator start.
- 110AHr gel battery dedicated to Nav bank with Mastervolt converter/galvanic isolator.
- All new batteries in 2017/19.
- Additional 150 Amp, 24v heavy-duty alternator with Alpha pro regulator.
- Engine start battery alternator (40 Amp).
220v AC Electrics:
- Outlets throughout vessel.
- 220v ring main with dockside power cable.
- Second 32A shore socket and lead necessary for aircon loads.
Battery Charger and inverters:
- 2 x 24/100 – 230/115v Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger with Master View easy control panel.
- New charger M/E 2017.
- Onan 22.5kW 220v 50hz AC generator.
- Generator overhaul in 2017 and 2019.
- Marco Horn mounted below radar antenna, controls inside mainsheet locker switched at circuit breaker panel with remote switches at pedestal.
- Status Omni directional Aerial mounted at masthead TV and AM/FM.
- Engine / Genset ‘emergency link’ parallel switch – 12v.
- 24/2500 – 220v Mastervolt inverter mass sine wave.
- Dedicated inverter for icemaker.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x 220v heat exchanger, dual water heating.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Charcoal water filter on galley cold supply (Seagull).
- Anchor deckwash pump (from ships main) in bow incl. hose – fresh water and seawater.
- Seafresh 208A – 220v AC watermaker – approx. 140ltr/hr c/w product gauge and remote panel. Includes automatic freshwater backflush with dedicated pump.
- New watermaker membranes and fittings in 2018.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Electric bilge pump with 3-way control.
- Additional engine driven Jabsco bilge pump with manual clutch – 11,400 l/hr.
- Total capacity of 2,000 litres (528 gallons).
- Tank tender fuel gauge.
- New fuel pumps for both the main engine and generator 2018.
- Total capacity of 1250 litres (275 gallons).
- Tank tender water gauge.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 3 x Polypropylene holding tanks with Raritan contents gauge.
- Deck pump out.
- Second ST6002 autopilot control head, at chart table, and at helm.
- Raymarine ST60+ Close Hauled Wind Head on SB pedestal.
- Upgrade Ray 240 VHF with horn for hailer function.
- Upgrade Ray 240 VHF with second handset and speaker in cockpit.
Global Positioning Systems:
- Furuno NX 300 Navtex (inc. Furuno antennae).
Radar (Plotter versions quoted ex cartridges):
- Upgrade Std Raymarine C120 Wide Radar/Plotter at chart table to E120 Wide with Digital Radar (4kw radome).
- Raymarine E120 Wide radar repeater mounted in Navpod in cockpit (or at pedestal) only after C-to-E upgrade and additional repeater under spray hood.
Note: Raymarine Radar installations include radar conduit in mast and MARPA function. There is a feed from the chart plotter/radar to the TV in the owner’s cabin and captain’s cabin.
- SEA ME Radar target enhancer/transponder.
- Spreader-mounted FLIR thermal night vision camera.
- Globesurfer III 3G router.
- Satellite telephone (Sailor, Thrane & Thrane) (Fleet Broadband).
- YachtSpot wifi antenna on spreader and router.
- Yellow Brick tracker.
Long Range Communication Systems:
- ICOM IC-MG801e.
- 2 x Large groundplates & copper strip.
- MaxSea charting system at desktop; new cartridge required.
- Bosch WVT1260 washer/drier (230v only).
- GN Espace Ocean Chef 5 burner gas oven with oven and grill gimballed. Completely rebuilt 2018.
- Frigomatic DC refrigeration, keel cooled unit for cockpit table.
- Frigomatic W50 refrigeration, water cooled, twin compressors and evaporator plates in freezer box.
- Panasonic Dual Stainless Steel combined 900w microwave/grill.
- Vegetable chiller
- Ice maker
- Oyster custom Wedgewood bone china dinner service.
- Oyster custom Sheffield stainless steel cutlery set.
- Set of high quality tumblers and wine goblets.
- Cooker hood with light and speed control fan (re-circulating via filter).
- Fisher and Paykel dishwater at galley (discharges in same grey water box as washing machine).
- New pumps for the refrigerator, water maker, freezer and icemaker 2017.
- 4 x Hot and cold showers with electric discharge.
- Large bowl (500 series) Vacuflush WCs.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 7 units (2 x 16 saloon, 1 x 12 owners aft cabin, 1 x 8 aft port cable, 1 x 4 aft starboard cabin, 1 x 12 galley and 1 x 12 forward starboard cabin with duct to forward port cabin) – Total BTU 80,000.
- Caframo fans (Bora model white) - 24v - with circuit breaker.
- Caframo fans (Bora model white) - 24v - subsequent to above.
- New A/C pump (2017), plus spare onboard.
- Kaleidascope server in saloon, capable of storing 250 DVDs, accessible from all cabins, including the captain’s cabin, but not the crew. The system can play two DVDs at the same time.
- 42” flat screen monitor with lift; includes Playstation 3 with 2 x controllers.
- Bluetooth audio receiver.
- Alpine entertainment units in all cabins.
- Flat screen TV in owner’s cabin.
- Monitor in Captain’s cabin.
- IPod docks in each cabin.
- Chart plotter repeater.
- Additional Pioneer DEH-P77MP CD/Tuner with pair of TS-E1776 Speakers; for use in cockpit, with a head unit control at the port pedestal; iPods can also be controlled via this head unit.
- BGAN Sat-Com and internet system linked to a PC. Excl. ant pole.
- Yacht PC and screen with USB & Ethernet access at chart table as well as MaxSea charting
- Hard drive for 250 movies (server) and RV in Skippers cabin.
- TV screens in every cabin, except the crew cabin.
- Bose speakers in cockpit and at helm.
- CKO headsets in all cabins, except crew cabin.
- 24v deck head and reading lights throughout.
- Low level courtesy lights
- Red courtesy light at sole level - 3 off.
- Extra halogen light - red lens cover, above chart table, aft hallway and galley.
- Halogen lights to main companionway steps.
- 2 x Underwater lights below stern.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Cherry joinery.
- Avonite galley tops with routed draining grooves, with upstands and stainless steel basin inserts.
- 3 x Folding chairs for main saloon.
- Oyster custom locker door fittings.
- Teak and Holly cabin sole
- Lee screens on sea berths.
- Quality upholstery on all berths.
- Cream leather saloon seating.
- Alcantara master cabin and cabin berth surrounds - stitched panels.
- Curtain system to all cabins, including Oyster Deck Saloon.
- Head linings in off-white vinyl.
- PC area positioned aft of saloon; table with 1 leather seat.
- Oceanair sky screens to all deck hatches.
- Hand cut-outs in saloon table.
- 4-brick safe flush fitted in aft cabin with digital key pad.
- Heated towel rails in all heads compartments
Description of layout from forwards:
- 12 berths in 4 cabins with 3 doubles including a double berthed Skipper cabin and upper and lower berth cabin for crew both forward. The guest double has a Pullman berth above.
- Fully equipped galley, full width with central work area, in black corian, open to the main saloon.
- Deck saloon accommodates 12 comfortably for dinner.
- Navigation station to starboard in the deck saloon.
- Aft of the deck saloon is the main sleeping accommodation.
- Double guest cabin to port, with Pullman upper and lower guest crew cabin to starboard.
- Upper and lower
- Separate heads with shower.
- At the stern is the master cabin with a large double berth, sitting area, ample storage and an ensuite heads with shower.
On the aft side of the forward lazarette are 2 mirror image crew heads with WC, basin and shower with an upper and lower crew cabin to port and Captain's double cabin to starboard behind these. The captain’s cabin has a flat screen TV with a feed to the chart plotter and a Raymarine multi. Behind these is a large galley with a U shaped work station to port with double sinks and cooker, work surfaces and storage. To starboard is a large fridge and deep freeze aft of it with more preparation surfaces.
There is a step up into the main saloon with a large dining area to port with a table that extends to allow for comfortable dining for 8 to 10 people with directors chairs. To starboard is a seating area with a forward facing chart table aft of this. The engine room is beneath the soiled offering great access to the ship's systems.
There are shallow steps up to the cockpit which are lit with a large area for Al fresco entertaining, with a gloss varnished teak table with storage for cold drinks. The forward compartment is refrigerated.
From the main saloon there are 3 steps down to a corridor from which the owners and guests accommodation is accessed. There is access to the water maker here and to port is the day head with separate shower stall and behind this a double guest cabin with a pipecot above. This cabin has a door into the heads compartment so that it can serve as an ensuite cabin. To starboard is a comfortable upper and lower berth guest cabin. Both cabins have ample storage including hide storage in the deck head. They both have TV.
The owner’s cabin has a corridor with heads to starboard with a separated shower stall. There is a centreline double berth with a sofa to starboard and work station. The sofa converts into a single berth with a lee cloth. There is a separate entrance into the aft deck. There is a flat screen TV with feed to the chart plotter and Raymarine multi.
All berths have sea cloths and all double berths have split mattresses and a divided lee cloth system.
- Cutter Rig inc. ST secondary winches, tracks, rigging, halyard, clutch, furler & furling staysail.
- Spi package, single pole vertically stowed on mast, butt hoist winch, halyard, pole topping lift & foreguy, pair sheets, guys, blocks & fittings - carbon pole.
- Mast and spars repainted (2017).
- Reckmann RF-90-3 hydraulic genoa furling.
- Reckmann RF-90-2 hydraulic staysail furling.
- Spreader lights, extra to std. deck floodlight - down/up per pair of 2 lights.
- "No Strike" ion dissipators (1off) at masthead & mast step bonded to keel bolt.
- HALL Inmast hydraulic drive in lieu std slab reefing.
- Towable genoa cars & rope clutches - with fixed back stops.
- Hydraulic Reversing Outhaul for HALL inmast furling inc. manual bypass valve.
- Upgrade both secondary winches to electric.
- Commander 400 - 3 functions (genoa, staysail, windlass).
- Commander 400 - additional 1 function max. 6 functions (needed for inmast furling and reversing outhaul).
- Navtec hydraulics to vang and split backstay.
- Rod standing rigging.
- 2 x Lewmar 24v electric genoa sheet winches (88-3 EST).
- 2 x Lewmar 24v electric secondary sheet winches (66 CST).
- Lewmar 24v electric mainsheet winch (64 CEST)
- Lewmar 24v electric main halyard winch (64 CEST).
- Dolphin Mainsail 2017.
- Dolphin Yankee 2017.
- Dolphin Staysail 2017.
- Dolphin heavy weight asymmetric in sock 2017.
- Dolphin lightweight MPS in sock 2012.
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit, with Dolphin seats forward and bench seats aft, with cushions.
- Additional stainless steel handholds and other heavy weather equipment.
- Stern and mid ship boarding gates.
- Stainless steel threshold plates at side gates (2 x) and stern gate (1 x) cap rails.
- Reverse stern bathing platform with inset steps.
- Large lazarette in stern deck.
- Vertical sliding acrylic washboard for main companionway hatch.
- Stainless steel transom ladder.
- Stainless steel framed cockpit table, varnished, padded cover with access flaps, plus with detachable stainless steel drink racks.
- Gateway midships stanchions with hinged ladders.
- 12 x Gebo opening hull ports.
- Oyster deck saloon toughened glass windows; 2 x forward windows open with gas strut supports.
- Cockpit and helm seat rope lockers.
- 4 x Stainless steel dorade vent cowls with protectors.
- Cockpit fridge.
- Heyco marine toolkit (large).
- Ensign staff.
- Solimar sail locker hatch – flush, fully teaked.
- 2 x Solimar hatches (forward main deck) flush, with window and teak surround.
- 3.2m Carbon folding passerelle (Multiplex) inc. bag, halyard, clutch on mast, stainless steel spreader, brace lines, support wires, socket in top transom step/rung.
- 2m Stainless steel pole on aft deck for aerials, with swiveling aft deck floodlight (inc.) switched on pedestal.
- Aft deck shower.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Custom stainless steel stern fairleads.
- 8 x Folding stainless steel mooring cleats and fairleads.
- Pair of additional Aqualine folding cleats with stainless chafe strip on aft deck edge, for Med mooring.
- Lewmar hydraulic anchor windlass 3500 gypsy/drum model.
- Remote windlass controls in cockpit.
- Kedge anchor – lightweight folding alloy Fortress (plus rode in) inc. stowage in LAZ FX85, 10m x 14mm chain, 100m x 18mm Octoplaid.
- Divided anchor locker with removable athwartships partition for stowage of kedge anchor.
- 6 x Fenders and 6 x dock lines.
- Cooney hydraulic davits, with long reach (max combined load 400kg) inc. belly bands, dinghy locator kit, stainless steel ratchet straps & ensign bracket.
- Main anchor CQR + 100m stainless steel chain.
- Anchor wash (fresh and salt water).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 1 x Sprayhood 2017.
- 1 x Bimini inc. cover for stowage, with viewing panels whilst sailing 2017.
- 1 x Separate helmsman bimini 2017.
- Cockpit cushions (fitted).
- Pushpit teak seats with fitted cushions.
- Full set of crew covers/floor covers.
- Customized 4.2m AB RIB with Yamaha 40hp outboard, with covers.
- Stainless steel frame with eyelets on fore deck for rib storage on passage.
- Stainless steel grab rails atop coach roof and deck saloon.
- Pair backrests/grab rails at helm seats.
- 1 x Jonbouy danbouy.
- 1 x Jonbouy MOB recovery system.
- 3 x 4-person liferafts, with hydrostatic releases.
- Stowage for 4 man life raft under each pushpit seat.
- 2 x Horseshoes with lights.
- Fire blanket.
- Webbing jackstays (gold) on forward/aft cleats on Wichard folding pad eyes.
- 5 x Fire extinguishers.
- Automatic engine room fire extinguishers with remote light.
- Additional manual operation to standard automatic engine room fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.