Houbara has just received a complete technical and exterior refit including, engine and gen servicing, rig and boom removal painting and inspections, bottom painting, propeller service, top side painting now a darker brown color The everlasting stylish look of the hull line is the result of Sunreef’s advanced design technologies and ongoing research into new solutions and inspirations. The Sunreef 82 DD has been designed with integrated stepped hull chines to increase interior space without compromising on performance. In the double deck concept there is one spacious owner cabin in the front, and a large, bright salon with an internal helm station enjoying sea views. An innovative element aboard the Sunreef 82 DD is the smart mezzanine floor housing a coffee table within a lounge area located on the starboard side of the main deck within the dining area.
Houbara has just received a complete technical and exterior refit including, engine and gen servicing, rig and boom removal painting and inspections, bottom painting, propeller service, top side painting now a darker brown color
The everlasting stylish look of the hull line is the result of Sunreef’s advanced design technologies and ongoing research into new solutions and inspirations. The Sunreef 82 DD has been designed with integrated stepped hull chines to increase interior space without compromising on performance. In the double deck concept there is one spacious owner cabin in the front, and a large, bright salon with an internal helm station enjoying sea views.
An innovative element aboard the Sunreef 82 DD is the smart mezzanine floor housing a coffee table within a lounge area located on the starboard side of the main deck within the dining area.
Interior design has been customised following the owners’ suggestions, and combines light and natural colours and materials finished in a classic style. The impressive 64 m2 cockpit holds a large dining table for up to 8 guests, sunbathing mats, wicker armchairs, a flower area, and storage for diving equipment. There is additional space for a tender and a jet ski hidden in a purpose-built locker under the main sun pad in the cockpit. The spacious flybridge is fitted with the main helm station, bar with barbecue and ice maker, large dining table and comfortable deckchairs, as well as a coffee table.
The Sunreef 82 DD superyacht was built of light high-tech composite materials that the shipyard introduced to construction in 2007. Her launch took place at the end of July 2012.
The owner suite, arranged over two floors, is set to occupy the entire forward section of the yacht with a master cabin, Jacuzzi and vanity on the main deck, and wardrobe and floor-to-ceiling storage and bathroom located below decks in port and starboard hulls respectively.
One Master in the front with a bathroom and a large dressing
• A queen size bed 2.00 x 1.80 m with storage underbed and access doors
• 2 night tables with bedside lamps
• Floor with carpet (high quality)
• Jaccuzi Victory Spa, Bora Bora
• Countertop and lockers under the windscreen
• TV locker + TV LCD 50" and home cinema
• Stairs for access on port to the owner bath room and on starboard to the dressing
Safe METALKAS TG1SL Classic, dimensions 265*405*300 en mm
• Steering post with instruments console
• Navigation seat
• Small kitchen with bar, fridge, ice maker and cupboard
• U shape sofa with table
• 2 Armchairs Triconfort Rivage (Dining Armchairs)
• 2 Deckchairs Triconfort Rivage multiposition + footrest + 2 deckchairs Triconfort Rivage
- Saloon, with upper saloon, and a bar
– Saloon divided into :
– a lower saloon, with coffee table, large bar
– an upper saloon for TV watching
– a interior navigation station raised
From front to back
– on port , Owner bathroom
– Double bed guest cabin with its own bathroom
– Aft , guest cabin with two single beds and its own bathroom that could be used as a Day
head for invitees.
– Owner dressing room with direct access to Owner suite
– Large kitchen , very well insulated from dressing
– aft, crew cabin with two single beds and its own bathroom
Guests cabins: one double bed with bathroom + one with 2 single beds and bathroom.
• 1 freezer under the floor Electrolux ECO22212W (216L)
• 1 fridge SIEMENS KS38RV73EU (355L)
• 1 Freezer SIEMENS GS32NV73EU (244L)
• 1 fridge with small freezer , SIEMENS KI18LA50FF (117L + 17L)
• Ice maker Vitrifrigo Classic Refill 11kg/24h
• 1 wine cellar 32 bouteilles Beaumatic BW28
In a temperature controlled locker
• Countertop with double sinks in Corian with electric macerator ISE65 InSinkErator and
• Lockers under the sinks with shelves
• Cook top mixte gaz/electricity (3 fires): SCHOLTES TV 631 E (BK) GH with SS system to
block the pans and electric oven MIELE H5140 BP
Gaz bottles stored outside in a ventilated locker, alimentation with rigid copper pipe
• Dish washer MIELE G 1173 Vi
• Microwave inox LG MP- 9485SL
• Hob Amica OKC 95131**
• Trash compactor InSinkErator 8251 SS
• Table for crew lunches, stools, the table would be used for ironing
• Vertical locker for top to bottom
• Stair for access to saloon
• Washing machine MIELE W 2819 i and Dryer MIELE T 7644
• Large locker for linens
• Fridge equipment (see paragraph Refrigeration)
Winches : HARKEN
Swimming ladder, (Custom Sunreef in SS 316L) , movable on each stern for access to the sea
Gangway, 1 x retractable hydraulic gangway (Berenzoni )
Side ladders, (custom Sunreef in SS) is fixed on the railway on each side.
Sliding door, A 4 parts Opacmare sliding door
A galvanized chain of 120m long and 16 mm diameter with a Spade 100kg anchor.
second (safety) mooring line includes 80 m of galvanized chain of 13 mm diameter, a FOB anchor
of 90 kg and a spring line of 50 m, diameter 28mm.
Anchors, one anchor type spade 100kg , second anchor type FOB 90kg
Capstans, 2 electrical capstans QUICK 2 300 W/24V in the stern of the Yacht.
Tender lifting system
2 Telescopic arms located inside the flybridge allow the lift of the tender and its storage on the aftplatform.
A large central locker in the cockpit for storage of a Jet ski
Bauer JUNIOR II-W, filling rate 2mn/L de 0 à 200 Bars and rack for 3 bottles 15L
Tender , ZODIAC 550 MEDLINE NEO, with a Mercury 80hp outboard engine + following
equipments : SS craddle, slings,ski mast, bimini, sunmastresses, shower and cover.
• 1 fridge Vitrifrigo C90 i (87L)+ Ice maker Vitrifrigo Classic Refill 11kg/24h
– Brand : SEA DOO RXT 255
– Power : 275 hp
-large cockpit table
- New windlasses-Aug 2018
- New main chain- Aug 2018
- All new teak deck
Integrated system of navigation instruments GARMIN and compatible communication system with the Garmin systems
All electronic equipment NEW in 2016
Exterior steering station
• Screen 15" serie 7 Garmin GPSMAP 6212
• Fishfinder 300 C Garmin
• Screens (3) multifonction GMI 10 Garmin for speedo, loch, anemometer/windvane
• Anemometer/windvane GWS 10 Garmin
• Automatic pilot command GHP 10 Garmin
• VHF 300i Garmin with active loud speaker
• Deck light command
• Fog Horn command
• Control screen for Alarms Navylec
• Monitoring screen SmartCraft for Cummins engines and Onan generators
Inside navigation station
• Screen 15" serie 7 Garmin GPSMAP 7215
• Screens (3) multifonction GMI 10 Garmin for soundeur, loch, anemometer/windvane
• Receiver GPS 17HVS, 12 channels
• Digital Radar GMR 18HD Garmin 4kw, range 36 miles
• Connexion in between the navigation instruments and the computer
• Transfert of navigation informations on the TV screen in the saloon
• VHF 300 i Garmin
• VHF 300i Garmin with active loud speaker
• Auto pilot GHP 10 Garmin and GHC 10
• Remote command for auto pilot
• Remote command for engines and windlasses (Yacht Controler)
• Barometer and chronometer
• 2 Marine Garmin GC 10 cameras with automatical infra red on the spreaders and in the cockpit
• 2 control screens for Navylec alarms
• Screen for Monitoring SmartCraft for Cummins engines and Onan generators
• Satellite KVH V7
• Navtex 700 A
Monitoring and alarms
The Yacht is equipped of a monitoring system from Navylec to control :
- Bilge pumps
- Engine rooms temperature and exhaust temperature
- Grey and black water levels
ELECTRONIC FOR LEISURE
• Satellite antennae TV KVH M5
• TV connection cables in all cabins for later TV installation
• TV LCD 50" in the upper saloon, new 2017
• TV LCD 50" in the owner cabin , new 2017
• TV LCD 26" in the kitchen and a TV set in the crew cabin with a CD reader
• Connection cable in between inside navigation station and TV sets of saloon and owner
cabin with cable RJ45-categorie 6
• Armchair Berenzoni P216 Président
- All new Garmin electronics, radar, chart plotter, autopilot, AIS, wind, depth, speed. Aug 2018
Electric windlasses, A electric windlass QUICK of 3500 w/24V , A second electric windlass QUICK of 3500 w/24V
Two watermakers SEA RECOVERY, one Ultra Whisper Compact 400 60L/h 24V and one Aquamatic 700-1 L/h 220 V
The fresh water tanks (4) in Polythène . Their volume are appro. 1 560 L total.
Plus 1 more 1 000L tank in each hull
Fresh water distribution outside
• deck showers on port and starboard, located on sterns
• outlets for washing at mast step, on flybridge and in the cockpit
• outlet for rinsing before winterage of main engines
On port side, a water heater QUICK BX 801-2S, capacity 80L, pressure 800 Kpa,
• On starboard side, 2 water heaters QUICK, one of 100L , one of 60L
Grey water tanks,one in each hull, capacity 335L.
Black waters, All toilets are connected to a black water tank.
Black water tanks, a black water tank of 335L in the port hull
• 2 hydraulic rams Kobelt, one manual hydraulic pump an electro hydraulic pump
• 2 composite ( glass/vinylester) rudder blades with aluminium stocks
• 2 self alignement bearings on top and deck
• a SS steering wheel
• 2 safety tillers with access by deck outlet on the sterns
• The auto pilot is connected to the 24V hydraulic pump.
An reverse AC system of 88 000 BTU for saloon, kitchen and cabins.
CHARGERS/CONVERTERS,2 Chargers(VICTRON) 24V/100A to charge the
batteries ,2 Inverters(VICTRON) 5 000W
DOCK LINE,of 20 m lenght with 63 A plug on a rool Cable Master
Service batteries, 12 ODYSSEY AGM( 12V 214Ah) gel batteries, 1284 Ah in 24V.
charged using the 24V/100A chargers connected to the generators or the dock or the extra
alternators. Replaced in NZ, 2 years ago
Engine starting batteries, own starting batteries ODYSSEY AGM( 2*12V 100Ah), 200 Ah in
Extra alternators : Mastervolt 110A/24V , fitted with an Alpha pro regulator with temperature
SOLAR PANNELS & WINDVANES
8 solar pannels , type SM 225 M35 MARINE SOLARAon the aft of the flybridge.Two windvanes D400,Eclectic Energy
Two CUMMINS ONAN , each 17,5 KVA
Port = 6,617 hrs Starboard= 5,927 hrs
Two hydraulic gearboxes from ZF , reduction ratio 2,9
The Shaft lines are in SS, diameter 65 mm
They are protected from corrosion by zinc anodes
The shaft lines are supported by a brass shaft support
Two propellers VARIPROP 4 blades
References : 34*25*22 RH & LH DF-210
A rope cutter is fixed in front of each propeller
An electric pump is installed for pumping out used oils from engines and generators.
The exhausts of the main engines include : a water pot Centek ( waterlock).
The exhausts of the generators are equipped with water separators Combo Sep Centek
Life areas are separated from the engine rooms by Balsa composite watertight bulkheads.
The engine rooms walls are in Balsa/Glass/Resin sandwich composite to limitate vibrations.
The engine rooms hatches are insulated by insulation complex
The generators are located in insulated cocoons, located in the engine rooms.
Engines and generators are fixed on silent blocks to limitate vibrations transmission.
The engine room is feeded with fresh air through appertures ( with chicanes)
equipped with air dryers, the outlet being done by axial ventilators, high efficiency (FEIT 25 cubic
meter/mn). Inlets and outlets equipped with fire retardators
Tanks, in aluminium, total volume 8 000 L .
day tanks in aluminium ( volume 140L each) in the engine rooms
Filters and separators, a water/fuel separator RACOR 500 installed for each engine, or
generator, plus one ALGAE X LG-X system eliminating the microbiae growth.
An electric transfert pump FEIT (54L/mn) to equilibrate the two tanks,
- complete engine drive shafts and propellers -Aug 2018
- complete check of generators-Aug 2018
- New house and engine battery banks- Aug 2018
The mast is 34 meter long. It is built in carbon fibers which modulus is 235 Gpa. The aerial draft is
The boom is of canoe type, in carbon composite, with hardware for reefs, lazy jacks and lazy bag
The sail plan is a sloop type, with a top gaff rig fullbatten mainsail and a genoa. A geenacker is
settled at the fore end of the longitudinal beam. All sails are in Spectra, but the Geenacker being
in Stormlite and the spinnacker being in nylon.
Main sail, Spectra of 235 m² , 6 battens.
Genoa ,135 m² built in Spectra ,on an electric furler
Geenaker, built in Stormlite , 260 m² ,on an electric furler
Spinnaker : 350 m² , color : orange
All forward sails equipped with anti UV protection stripes.
Fore stay ,In Rod Navtec with turnbuckle
Geenacker stay,Anti torsion textile cable, protected
Shrouds, in Kevlar from Navtec (PVC protected)
Diamond shrouds, in Kevlar from Navtec (PVC protected)
Last control : NewZealand , 2 years
- New Kevlar standing rigging -Aug 2018
- New standing rigging cables-Aug 2018
- New running rig-Aug 2018
-New main sail stack pak-Aug 2018
- Tanks levels
- Service batteries : Capacity, Tension, alternators charge currents , current PNX solar pannels,
- Temperature 2 engine rooms (exhaust and local) + technical locker
- Chargers states
FIRE PORTECTION SYSTEM
Portable equipment , extinguishers
Automatic extinguishing system for engine rooms
A SEA FIRE FD-1350 in each engine room.
Life rafts, 2
Alarms and detection system, for gaz is installed with its alarms.
Safety equipments ( small) , mob Raymarine Life Tag with a central unit and 10 bracelets
Tracking system, Satellite (Advanced Tracking) with movements detection, anti pirats button and
anti intrusion Alarm
Tender- - complete new tubes. Aug 2018
*NEW* Bottom paint Oct 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.