Seller is motivated - come see this beautiful boat! Featuring a long list of thoughtful upgrades and enhancements, the knowledgeable owner of Cynthia Gale has made every effort to ensure that she?s not just a pleasure to sail, but a wonderful boat for extended trips, whether anchoring out or tied up at a marina. The owner has spared no expense adding the touches that make Cynthia Gale one of the finest Catalina 385?s now on the market. From her full cockpit enclosure with screens, to the custom adjustable bed in the master stateroom, to the two flat screen TV?s and more, Cynthia Gale will appeal to the most discriminating sailor, combining both seaworthiness, elegance and comfort.
Wayne Smith is a yacht broker with Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. based in Edenton, NC and specializing in yacht sales in Virginia and North Carolina. Wayne offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact Wayne Smith at (516) 445-1932
Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Форма корпуса: Однокорпусное
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 39 футы 2 дюймы
Ширина: 13 футы 1 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 34 футы 4 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 4 футы 10 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 19000 фунты
Балласт: 6800 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 54 футы 0 дюймы
Общая мощность: 40 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Год постройки: 2013
Модель двигателя: 3JHSE
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 1800
Тип привода: С прямым приводом
Мощность двигателя: 40 HP
39' Catalina Walkthrough
The spray dodger and cockpit enclosure afford immediate protection from the elements as you enter Cynthia Gale from the stern. Both the dodger and cockpit enclosure can also be opened when the weather is fair. The cockpit has ample seating with a custom teak sole and retractable teak table for outdoor dining. As you enter the cabin, you are greeted by an elegant and well-lit salon. The galley is on the starboard side and aft of the salon is the guest stateroom. Forward of the salon is the head and separate shower, which can be entered both from the salon as well as the master stateroom. The master stateroom is forward of the salon.
39' Catalina Salon
The salon is comfortable and inviting with an L-shaped couch on the port side and comfortable arm chairs to starboard. A folding table provides enough space to easily accommodate a meal for four. A flat-screen TV, which can carry either cable or satellite broadcast, provides entertainment, together with a DVD player, stereo radio and Bose speakers. The teak floor and teak accents throughout the salon add a sense of both warmth and elegance. The salon also includes a desk/nav. station in the aft portion of the salon and cabin storage forward.
39' Catalina Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is aft of the salon and feature a comfortable double berth and half-closet. There is both natural lighting and ventilation from multiple portholes as well as a hatch.
39' Catalina Galley
The galley is located to starboard and consists of a refrigerator, a freezer unit, a Seward 2-burner LP stove and oven, an LG microwave oven and a double stainless-steel sink. There is ample closet and counter space.
39' Catalina Head
The head is located on the port side just aft of the master stateroom. It is accessible from either the salon or stateroom and features a Raritan electric head, separate stand-up shower, sink and mirror.
39' Catalina Master Stateroom
The master stateroom features a custom motorized adjustable queen berth and a custom mattress for maximum comfort. A separate TV is mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed. Other amenities include a wall-mounted vanity mirror and reading lamps on either side of the bed. Storage is found beneath the berth and there is a hatch for added light and ventilation. Like the salon the master stateroom is finished with attractive teak accents.
39' Catalina Electronics
* Raymarine i70 depthsounder * Raymarine i70 wind speed and direction* Raymarine ST-70 autopilot* Standard Horizon GX2150 * AIS* Raymarine E95 GPS and chartplotter * Raymarine digital 24-mile radar* Reverse cycle a/c and heat* Battery charger* Electric bilge pump* Inverter
39' Catalina Entertainment Features
* Dual mode TV in salon: cable or satellite * Digital TV antenna * Separate TV in master stateroom* DVD player* Fusion/Bose stereo radio* Bose speakers in both salon and cockpit
39' Catalina Deck and Cockpit
* Teak-accented cockpit and table * Cockpit cushions* Folding steering wheel* Full cockpit enclosure with screens on aft windows* Spray dodger* Davit system* Windlass* Collision bulkhead aft of anchor locker* Bose stereo speakers
39' Catalina Sails and Rigging
* In-mast furling mainsail with locking mechanism- 326.25 sq.foot sail area * Furling genoa - 350.9 sq.foot sail area* Genoa tracks with Garhauer slides allowing cockpit control* Power sail winch* Long travelers for maximum sail control
39' Catalina Engine
* 2013 Yanmar diesel model 3JHSE * 40 hp* 1800 hours* New heat exchanger (2018)
39' Catalina Upgrades
* Teak cockpit sole * Teak cockpit table* Folding wheel* Full cockpit enclosure with screens on aft window* Spray dodger* Inverter* Motorized adjustable berth in master stateroom* Custom mattress - master stateroom berth* 2 flat screen TV's* Power winch* In-mast main with locking mechanism* Furling genoa* Genoa tracks with Garhauer slides allowing cockpit control* Raymarine anenometer mounted on mast* Digital TV antenna* Bose stereo speakers in salon and cockpit
39' Catalina Recent Repairs and Maintenance
* New reverse cycle heat/ac (2017) * Bottom painted and hull waxed (2019)* New heat exchanger (2018)
39' Catalina Seller's Exclusions
10' Dinghy and outboard, personal items (cookware, CD's DVD's bed linen, dishware, navigation items, tools, PFD's., personal decor and accessories.)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.