Дополнительные спецификации, оборудование и информация:
Верфь: Queen Long Marine
Дизайнер: Sparkman and Stephens
Страна приписки: Соединенные Штаты Америки
Киль: Плавниковый киль
Наибольшая длина (LOA): 48 футы 10 дюймы
Ширина: 14 футы 3 дюймы
Длина по ватерлинии (LWL): 38 футы 8 дюймы
Минимальная осадка: 6 футы 0 дюймы
Максимальная осадка: 6 футы 6 дюймы
Водоизмещение: 32000 фунты
Балласт: 14500 фунты
Воздушный габарит для прохода под мостами: 63 футы 5 дюймы
Высота в помещениях: 6 футы 7 дюймы
Общая мощность: 75 HP
Марка двигателя: Yanmar
Модель двигателя: 4JH4-TE
Тип двигателя: Стационарный
Тип двигателя/топлива: Дизель
Часы наработки двигателя: 497
Гребной винт: Складной винт
Тип привода: Двигатель с ПОК
Мощность двигателя: 75 HP
Баки для пресной воды: Нержавеющая сталь (250 (Галлонов))
Топливные баки: Нержавеющая сталь (145 (Галлонов))
Сточная цистерна: 2 Нержавеющая сталь
Число односпальных коек: 1
Число двуспальных коек: 2
Число кают: 2
Число санузлов: 2
Электрическая цепь: 110В
Внешнее и дополнительное оборудование
Электрическая якорная лебедка
FLUENSEA is the roomier 2-cabin version of the Hylas 49 with a very comfortable and airy main salon and dining area, a huge master stateroom and en suite head aft, a double pullman berth forward to port, and a guest head in the forepeak. This layout allows a large sail locker forward accessible from for foredeck. The large master stateroom aft is accessed either though the well-equipped linear galley to starboard or through the en suite head and separate shower to port. The nav station with full-access electrical panels is aft of the main salon to port. Forward to port is the double pullman guest suite with ample hanging storage to starboard. The guest head and shower is forward in the forepeak. A Cruiser Air Conditioning/Dehumidifier unit keeps below deck comfortable in all conditions.
Lovely teak joinery creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout - all tied together with an exquisite teak and holly sole.
- Varnished teak interior with solid raised panel passageway doors.
- Exceptional ventilation through screened opening hatches and ports.
- Solid teak hand rails throughout.
- All lockers have cedar lining.
- Overhead fold-down screens for hatches. All opening ports screened.
- All cabin sole sections are positive locking.
MASTER STATEROOM FEATURES
- Centerline queen master berth with generous headroom.
- Sette on starboard side.
- Three hanging lockers, port starboard and center.
- Pop-Up vanity with mirror, drawers, lighting and ventilation.
- En suite head with separate shower and access forward.
PORT DOUBLE STATEROOM FEATURES
- Large and comfortable double berth suitable in a seaway.
- Lovely teak and cedar lined lockers outboard to port.
- Ample storage beneath the berth.
- Generous hanging storage to starboard.
- The large guest head is in the forepeak with shower and teak fold down seat.
MAIN SALON FEATURES
- Solid teak dinette with removable leaf. The table drops sown easily to create a third double berth.
- A full length starboard settee pulls out 9" for a wide single sea berth.
- Extensive storage under all seating areas and behind the dinette and settee.
- A slide-out seat with extra seating easily stows beneath the table underway.
- 7 foot head room throughout.
FLUENSEA's galley adhere's to the classic Hylas linear layout efficiently utilizing the starboard passageway to the master stateroom. There are double stainless sinks below the companionway. To starboard there is a 3-burner stove with oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator and freezer both with top and front access.
- Incredible countertop workspace.
- Ample storage for cookware, dishes and flatware in lovely teak lockers
- Recessed foot pumps for both fresh and salt water.
Electronics and Navigation
FLUENSEA is fully equipped with state-of-the-art Raymarine instruments - all new in 2014. The list includes:
- Raymarine Below Deck Autopilot
- Raymarine EV-400 Sail Pack
- Smart Controller
- Raymarine Multifunction Displays & Radar
- Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS E32023
- Raymarine e125 Multifunction Display E70023
- Raymarine e95 Multifunction Display E70021
- Ocean Equipment GP2059 Sailpod precut for e95 Display
GP2059 Extended Height Pedestal Guard
- Navionics Gold Chart Cartridge
MSD/1XRaymarine RD424HD Digital Radome including Mast Cable T70169
RaymarineRequired Components and Cables LMM-1 + SC28
Scanstrut LMM1 Self-Leveling Radome Mast Mount
Raymarine Masthead Unit E22078
- Raymarine E22078 Wind Transducer
- Raystar 130 GPS Antenna
- Raymarine AIS System: Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Transceiver E32158
- ICOM M504A VHF Radio MB75 Flush Mount Kit Command Mic II Remote Mic
- Raymarine Sirius Weather Option
- Raymarine SR150 Sirtius Module
- T70195 Shakespeare SRA-40 Sirius Antenna
- Extended WiFi System using Masthead Bullet Wireless Router/Ethernet Cabling
- Majestic TV (Off Air) Antenna and RGH6 Mast Cabling Antenna Mast Mount
- Fusion AV700i AM/FM/DVD Stereo - Fusion AM702 Amp
- Magnum 2800 inverter
- Iridium dock with remote antenna
Engines and Mechanical
FLUENSEA is powered by a 2014 75 HP Yanmar 4JH4-TE diesel engine with fewer than 500 original hours of usage.
She also carries a Northern Lights diesel generator with fewer than 300 total hours.
Sails, Rigging and Canvas
Exceptionally simple to handle and sail, Fluensea is equipped with a Schaefer boom furler for the fully battened mainsail, a 135% furling genoa, and a retractable inner forestay for rigging a staysail or storm sail all included.
Running backstays add stability in a seaway.
There is also a like new dodger, bimini, helm cover and mainsail cover and side panel screens for the cockpit.
- Selden Anodized Aluminum mast with double spreaders is ICW friendly at 63'5".
- Hasselford Standing Rigging
- Fully battened Doyle mainsail with Shaefer in-boom furling system.
- Furle 400 series roller furling headstay
- Retractable inner forestay.
- Solid boom bang.
- Lewmar CST 58 electric primary winches.
- Lewmar CST 48 secondary, mainsheet and halyard winches.
- Lewmar CST 44 cockpit winches.
Hull and Deck Construction
Like all Hylas 49s FLUENSEA's hull is solid handled fiberglass with no core with two epoxy barrier coats below the waterline for added strength and protection. The solid lead keel is fully encapsulated and the rudder is skeg hung for optimal strength and protection.
- Solid handlaid fiberglass layup using no core and using vinyl ester resins and Isophthalic gelcoat.
- Two epoxy barrier coats below the waterline.
- All thru hulls are solid bronze and bonded.
- Watertight collision bulkhead in the forepeak with drainage overboard.
- Molded contrasting non skid on decks.
- Teak toe rail.
- Teak decking in cockpit and on transom steps.
- Transom steps fold up to access storage separate storage garage with bilge pump.
- Large aft watertight stern lazarettes port and starboard.
- Solid stainless striker plates for bow protection.
- Two pair of stainless 12" bow cleats, one pair amidships and on pair in the stern.
- 31" high stainless stanchions with double lifelines.
- Side boarding ladder with port and starboard mounting brackets.
- Fold down stainless boarding ladder on transom.
Dinghy and Outboard
An AV 9.5 foot AL Superlight Aluminum bottom RHIB tender powered by a Tohatsu 9.9 HP outboard is included.
Tankage and Plumbing
All tanks aboard FLUENSEA are stainless steel construction. Fuel capacity is 145 gallons in two separate tanks. Water capacity is 250 gallons in 3 tanks. There are two holding tanks, one for each head both equipped with Y-valves.
- All tanks have easy access inspection ports with dipsticks.
- Also larger inspection ports of cleaning.
- 10 gallon hot water heater heated via engine system or AC supply.
- Two independent Shurflow self priming fresh water pump systems.
- Two independent 27 gallon holding tanks - one for each head.
"The Hylas 49 is an excellent choice for anyone considering a serious performance cruising boat with comfort to spare...." Sailing Magazine
"The Hylas's interior arrangement is well suited for blue water sailing, we particularly like the easy access engine...." Sailing Magazine
"The Hylas 49 is one of my favorite boats - period. It is amazingly seaworthy... The 49 puts the S in serious. And yet is also very comfortable below... This is a terrific blue water boat..." John Kretschmer Sailing - Bluewater Boats
The Hylas 49 evolved from the Sparkman & Stephens designed Hylas 47. Under the supervision of Tony Seifert, Hylas increased the freeboard by 2 inches which resulted in improved headroom. The additional LOA allowed a more spacious cockpit. The raked bow and rounded bottom provide excellent performance in a seaway recognized by international cruisers worldwide.
Please call now for more details. FLUENSEA is a superb yacht. She won't last long.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.