4 guest cabin version each with en-suite shower rooms
Designed by VPLP, with an interior from Nauta design the Lagoon 450 is a well thought design allowing for great cruising in comfort.
This Lagoon 450 benefits from a very good specification including 55hp Yanmar engines, generator, solar panels, rectracting hydraulic gangway, air conditioning and a water maker which makes her ideal for warmer climates.
This boat has plenty of accommodation with 4 double cabins each with their own bathroom. The comfortable saloon and aft cockpit gives plenty of space to relax and enjoy your time on board. There is also the addition of a crew cabin in the port bow and crew bathroom in the starboard bow.
The best Lagoon model in excellent condition has been fully crewed.
4 cabins with 4 proper bathrooms ensuite + 1 crew cabin with bunk beds in port forepeak & 1 bathroom in starboard forepeak
- Engines 2 * 55hp YANMAR
- Generator ONAN 11kva
- Inverter 1500W (2017)
- Fully A/C WEBASTO
- Watermaker BAITEK 12V - 50lt/h (2017)
- Solar Panels
- Retracting Hydraulic Gangway 2m in teak with remote control
- Tender HIGHFIELD CL3.60 with 5 seats / MERCURY 30hp-2 stroke (2017)
- Life raft 10 persons
- Teak in stern + cockpit + stairs + bow saloon
- Dimming lighting in cockpit and inner saloon with remote control
- Underwater lights
- Extra fridge in the cockpit 66lt (2018)
- Ice maker Morris (2018)
- Large fixed Bimini in Flybridge (2017)
- Full enclosure tents in cockpit + full enclosure flybridge + window protection (2017)
- New waterproof cushions in cockpit + bow saloon + flybridge (2018)
- Teak unfolding table in cockpit + 2 teak chairs
- Electric toilettes in 4 bathrooms
- Crew cabin with bunk beds in port forepeak
- Crew bathroom with cupboard in starboard forepeak
- Dish washer 7 sets
- Full size EKA GAS OVEN 60cm
- TV + DVD
- Hifi system inside/out
- Safe with code in all 4 cabins
- Egyptian cotton, tailor-made bed linen according to mattresses’ shape, (2019)
Port engine: 331.8h
Starboard engine: 326.5 h
Gen set ONAN 11kva : 4334.1 h
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.