Fantastic 3-cabin, 2-heads charter spec Dufour 382 from 2015. Current generation model and fitted out with a great inventory configured for effortless short-handed cruising.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2015, SUN 382 is a very well-specified charter-version of the popular Uberto Felci designed latest-generation Dufour 382 Grand Large. Her highlights include:-
- 3 cabin layout with three double cabins and two heads.
- Teak joinery
- Standard draft (1.90m) keel
- Larger engine (40hp) option
- Jet thruster at bow
- Sprayhood and bimini
- Solar panel
- Inmast furling mainsail and self-tacking jib
- Raymarine electrics including chart plotter and autopilot
Well maintained and immediately available, SUN 382 can be inspected in Alimos Marina, Athens and can be purchased with or without VAT.
This 11 meter-long sailboat was designed to optimise on-board comfort in all sailing conditions. Its modular design appeals to all tastes and offers a perfect setting day and night.
Designed by Dufour Yachts in association with Umberto Felci, this 38-foot yacht sports the latest innovations in terms of hull and appendage design and architecture. The Dufour Grand Large 382 is also equipped with rigging to maximise comfort on board and to keep the yacht well balanced in all sailing conditions.
Equipped with an in-mast mainsail and a self-tacking jib, this yacht will also satisfy sailors looking for performance and an ultimate sailing experience, whilst offering optimum control and ease of handling.
At anchor, the uncluttered deck makes it easy to move around on board and offers passengers plenty of room. Its large stern transom and integrated ladder look sporty and ensure easy access to the water.
The Dufour Grand Large 382 is also designed and equipped to the highest standard, offering six distinct versions and an extensive choice of galley, cabin and shower room combinations.
The Dufour Grand Large 382 has been designed to cater for all your needs All you need to do now is decide which is the version for you!
- The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Teak laid cockpit seating and sole
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron fin keel
- Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo D-2 40 40hp diesel engine
- Volvo Saildrive gearbox
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments within easy reach of helmsman.
- Engine hours – approx. 1,700 as of December 2017
- Date of last engine service – Summer 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2-bladed fixed propeller
- 12vDC jet thruster at bow
- 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - leather covered
- Metal cable steering transmission system
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
- 12v engine start battery
- 12v service batteries
- 12vDC dedicated bowthruster battery
- 12vDC/230vAC Automatic battery charger
- Engine-mounted alternator
- Solar panel on stainless steel stern gantry
- Electrical control panel with thermal breakers
- 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel
- 230vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- 230vAC sockets throughout interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element
- Fresh water shower at bathing platform
- Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution panel.
- Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
- Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
- 200 L fuel capacity with gauge at DC panel
- Filling of fuel tanks is through deck inlet.
- 360 litre water tanks: 1x polyethylene water tank with inspection hole and level gauge.
- 1x black water holding tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine e95 colour chart plotter display
- Raymarine i70 multi-function display with wind, speed, depth and log transducers
- Raymarine P70 autopilot control head
- Steering compass
- VHF DSC Raymarine Ray 55E
- Gimballed stainless gas cooker with 2 burners and oven
- Twin drawer 12vDC refrigeration
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Additional manual water supply to galley
- Jabsco manual marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers
- 12vDC fans in accommodation cabins
- Reading lights in saloon and in accommodation cabins
- Deckhead lighting throughout
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to seven berths in three double cabins, and occasional single berth in saloon.
- Woodwork: Teak
- Floors: Teaki laminate
- Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks
- Corian counters
- Mattresses are quilted, anallergic fabric
- Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
- Headliner: White painted head-liner
- Two heads version
Accommodation Layout from Forward:
- Berth: 200 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Storage below berth.
- Cubby-hole along side of hull.
- Hanging locker with shelves
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Saloon banquette: L-shaped banquette on starboard side.
- Pull-out central seat
- Table with flaps
- Storage below banquette, storage under seats and behind backrests. Behind banquette back.
- Storage for optional electronic
- Electrical panel
- Aft seat flexible to sofa position
- Lengthways kitchen to port
- Corian worktop with wooden fiddle
- Stainless steel twin bowl sinks with Corian covers
- Mixer tap cold water / hot.
- Gas cooker, 2-birner stainless steel oven on mountings, safety bar.
- Front and top opening refrigeration units
- Cupboards, Drawers, Cubby hole lockers.
- Fitted cupboards and lockers (shelves, bottle racks, Rubbish bin).
- Mirrored aft heads
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic resin.
- Hot and cold water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Storage unit.
- Mirrored double aft cabins
- Berth: 194 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- Storage in double hanging locker.
- Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Standard mast 9/10 anodized aluminium installed on the deck, 2 aft-swept spreaders
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging
- 2 Backstays with bottlescrews
- Rigid boom vang with tackle
- Manual genoa furling system
- Self-tacking jib track on foredeck
- Rigging run back to cockpit
- German mainsheet system with bridle coachroof, led back to cockpit
- Inmast furling system
- I = 13.9m, J = 3.82m, P = 13.37m, E = 4.5m
- 2x Self-tailing winches at companionway
- Elvstrom Sails furling self-tacking jib with UV protective strip
- Elvstrom Sails furling mainsail with UV protective strip
- Open stainless steel forward pulpit
- 2x Stainless steel pushpits
- Lifebuoys support bracket
- Double guardrail and stainless steel stanchions
- Stainless steel & teak cockpit table
- Cockpit shower hose
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 12vDC electric windlass
- Delta anchor with chain
- Pushpit mooring warp reel cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and large windows
- Bimini top with stainless steel frame
- Cockpit cushions
- Wheel covers
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
- Fire extinguishers
- Navigation lights