Rare Glacier Bay 2780 Isle Runner HT.
Economical Suzuki 150's with only 170Hrs. Hardtop With Full Enclosure, A/C, Upgraded Garmin PANOPTIX, Windlass, Full Enclosure, Vacu-Flush Head and MUCH more. See Full Specs.
Glacier Bay is the most respected Cat Boat builder in the world. Boat is ready to sail when most larger vessels stay at the dock. Great for afternoons rides, fishing or an extended cruiser.
18 MPH for 2.1 MPG's, 41 MPH WOT for 1.2 MPG's
Owner has kept this boat in LIKE NEW condition. Lift kept and turn key ready.
Let us assist you with financing and Domestic/International Logistics.
• Lewmar® free-fall windlass for bow pulpit w/
rode, chain, & Stainless Plough anchor.
• Dual anchor lockers w/ molded in bow pulpit
• Bow seating for 2 adults
• Recessed walk around area around cabin
• S.S. bow rail
• Fiberglass entertainment center / wet bar
w/ 20 gal. overboard draining livewell, (4) S.S. cup holders, & (4) dry storage drawers
• Port & starboard boarding steps
• Raw water washdown w/ deck fitting
• Port & starboard deck caps w/ rod &
gaff storage for (5) rods
• Insulated 100 qt. port & starboard floor
fish boxes w/ diaphragm pumps
• Cockpit LED courtesy lights
• (4) gunwale-mounted S.S. rod holders
• Walk-through transom w/ door & heavy-duty latch, (2) S.S. cup holders, & bolsters
• Fresh water pull-out transom shower
• Dual, flush-mounted fold-away aft seats
Large Center access platform with 3 step ladder compartment side boarding steps.
• Queen-sized berth
• Cabin LED overhead lights
• (3) cabin port lights w/ curtains
• Low-profile foredeck acrylic hatch w/ screen
• Lockable cabin door
• Forward storage compartment w/ storage nets
• Storage compartments under berth
• teak & holly cabin sole
• Fresh water system w/ 20 gal. tank
• Private head area w/ privacy curtain, sink, & shower
• Vacu-Flush head w/ 15 gal. holding tank & overboard discharge
Garmin NMEA 2000 System, GPSMap 1040S, PANOPTIX Fish Finder, Radar 18xHD.
Garmin VHF 200.
Vacu-Flush Head System.
LED Spotlight, (2 Remotes).
Automatic Battery Charging System
CruiseAir 8000BTU A/C with reverse cycle heat.
You may never want to venture by water to Siberia or make the 1378-mile run from Hawaii to Midway. But fact is, you could do it in a Glacier Bay 2780. That’s because the 2780 is the updated version of the famous 2680 Glacier Bay catamaran design that has effortlessly cruised where most boats don’t dare.
With the proven Glacier Bay displacement hull design and a three sided windshield enclosure, the 2780 protects you from rough seas and rough weather with a silky-smooth ride and 360-degree visibility. So you can seat 6 adults on the protected bridge deck when underway. Or, sleep two below in queen-sized berth comfort in the cabin complete with head and shower.
You can even clear the aft decks for fishing the 2780 with rod holders, rocket launchers, big fish boxes, even a 20-gallon live well. Or, pull out the wine and cheese and take a sunset cruise around the harbor.