The 70 Sunreef Power Marquis is a powerful and comfortable cruiser with a futuristic look. Her layout and design both were entirely customized and adapted to her first Owner expectations and navigation plans.
One of the yacht's most characteristic features is the enclosed flybridge - a solution introduced to the 70 Sunreef Power range with the launch of the 70 Power Ondin. Marquis's protected sundeck provides for a navigation station fitted with large helm seats with integrated autopilot controls. The area also features a relaxation space with a sofa that can be turned into an additional bed, a fridge, sink and TV. Accessed through a sliding door is the aft terrace housing a jet-ski crane and sun mattresses.
The main deck comprises a grand, fully open saloon with a big dining area and an airy lounging corner. The galley, placed portside is equipped with a long countertop and offers all the space and appliances to ensure top quality service onboard. The master cabin is accessed directly from the saloon and is fitted with a large double bed facing the TV, multiple storage spaces and a make-up desk just underneath the yacht's impressive panoramic windows. The Owner's suite gives direct access to his and hers roomy bathroom placed down in the portside hull. From starboard, the master cabin connects with the children's realm - a relaxing and friendly area with a playroom, featuring twin beds - convertible to a double whenever needed. In addition, Marquis's layout includes 3 guest cabins, all fitted with double beds and private bathrooms which allows for a maximum of hospitality.
As Marquis's previous Owner wanted to give her a minimalist and futuristic atmosphere, Sunreef Yachts' design team picked a variety of fine materials for a customized modern finish. The yacht's interior design combines white glossy panels, blue led lighting and bright upholstery with baby ostrich, python and crocodile leather designs. The boat's navigation table is clad in glossy black mahogany and dark leather.
The 70 Sunreef Power Marquis features a powerful 1200 Volvo IPS system and a dynamic positioning. IPS propulsion previously installed on the 60 Sunreef Power Lilu and 70 Sunreef Power One Life, other than high performance, allows a significant increase of maneuverability and ease of mooring. Marquis is equipped with wave-piercers and extended aft platforms to maximize her performance and provide a comfortable motion at sea.
Marquis's deck is entirely covered in teak and accessed with a rotating gangway. Her cockpit is vast with a large dining table, seating and a projector screen. The hydraulic platform at the aft not only eases dinghy launching but also significantly extends the cockpit's lounging space.
- Volvo Penta IPS 1200 - Rating: 500 hr/year ( 1300Hrs 08/19)
- DPS Dynamic Position System
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- 70 Sunreef Power – Fully open saloon
- Layout- attached
- Bow pulpit
- Hydraulic gangway – longer than hydraulic platform
- 4 electric capstans for mooring (2 bow and 2 stern)
- 1 swim ladder on the skirt
- Hatch at the top of the stairway between cockpit and flybridge
- Electric lifting system for tender with extendable arms and remote controller (for tender with weight of up to 900kgs and length of up to 4.4m)
GENERAL & COMFORT ON BOARD
- 1 navigation station
- Hull, deck, superstructure – white
- Antifouling (with Epoxy primer)
- Aft sea bob / water toys garage
- Bimini on the flybridge (composite) with lights
- Lightning protection
- Cockpit, skirts and flybridge floor covered with teak
- Flybridge fridge – in enclosed area
- Electric stainless steel entrance door
- Air-conditioning installation in saloon, cabins, forpeaks and owner bathroom selected to specific yacht layout and predicted to EQUATORIAL/GULF 162 000 BTU - Made by Webasto. Heating (reverse cycle). Webasto BlueCool Premium air conditioning system, includes 2 chiller units. Each chiller has capacity of 81 kBTU and includes 3 compressors
- All electrically recessed blinds (toilets manual)
- Manually concealed skyscreen on hatches with mosquito net
- 2 fitted forepeaks (fitted forpeak includes: bunk bed, toilet,shower)
- Air extraction in each bathroom
- Low fridge and ice maker in cockpit
- 2 x large size safes
- Flybridge table movable up and down like
- Full-size back cushions on the seat behind cockpit table and fly
- Widescreen 60'' LED TV in the saloon SAMSUNG + Blu-ray player
- Widescreen 46'' LED TV in the master cabin SAMSUNG + Blu-ray player
- LED TV 32” + Blu-ray player in each guest cabin
- Satellite TV Antenna + KVH-TRACK-VISION M7/TV6
- Yachtspot WiFi + 4G/LTE
- Saloon: Bose home cinema system (5 speakers and subwoofer)
- Cockpit: 2 waterproof Bose speakers
- Flybridge: 2 waterproof Bose speakers
Galley Appliances Package:
- Siemens: refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, eletric oven, electric stove, microwave with grill, cooker hood.
- Engine room sound insulation
- 2 electric pumps for changing engine oil
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine rooms
- Fuel tanks 2x 8000L
- Fuel transfer pump
- LED lights in engine rooms
- Water sensors for fuel filters
- Double Racor filters on delivery lines to generators
- Double Racor filters on delivery lines to engines
- Water/gas separator for generators
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING SYSTEMS
- AC-230V 50Hz 1PH: main switchboard with panel extension (automatic change over shore-generators), 3 chargers (24V/100A), inverter (24V/5000W 230VAC 50Hz), sockets (230 V) in cabins, saloon and galley, 2 shore power inlet.
- DC-24V: main switchboard, battery monitor - NavyLec, 12 AGM house batteries (24V/1200Ah), starting batteries, DC distribution, wiring (special marine quality)
- Navylec system for lights, controls, D/C system, incl. dimmers for ceiling lights
- 2 x generators Fisher Panda 25 kW 230V 50Hz ( 2610/2475 Hrs 08/19)
- 2 alternators 24V/110A
- Lights with LED lamps
- Exterior lighting (LEDs, deck search light, lights on flybridge)
- 8x Underwater lights LED – changing colors
- Power Converter for US Electricity Shore Connection, US outlets installed inside.
- Plastimo Olympic Compass (size 135mm)
- Barigo chronometer and barometer
- Navigation Raymarine gS-series:
- 1pcs 15,4" Raymarine Multifunctional Display gS165
- 2pcs 15,4" Raymarine Multifunctional Display gS16
- 2pcs Raymarine RMK-9 Remote - command keyboard
- GPS RayStar 130
- Radar 4kW 24” Raymarine RD424HD
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot with gyrocompass and 2pcs pilot control heads Raymarine p70R
- 4 universal displays Raymarine i70 for speed, depth and wind display
- Ray260 VHF with DSC function (dual station)
- Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver. AIS (Automatic Identification System) system enables the wireless exchange of navigation status between vessels and shore-side traffic monitoring centres. Commercial ships, ocean-going vessels and recreational boats equipped with AIS transceivers broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel's name, course, speed and current navigation status)
- 2 pcs RAYMARINE CAM200IP Cameras with colour and night vision in cockpit
- Navigation display duplicate on the saloon TV
- Fresh water: 1x 1350L tank , 2 pressurized pumps (1 on each hull), 2 water heaters of 80L (connected to main engine)
- Black water: 2x 390L each tanks, 2 electric pumps with automatic discharge equipped with electro 3 way valves (discharge in the sea or holding tanks
- 3 fresh water pressurized outlets (cockpit, front chain locker, flybridge)
- Hose reel with 5m hose and spray nozzle in the front chain locker
- 6 electrical bilge pumps
- 2 manual bilge pumps
- 2 hand showers with hot and cold water in the cockpit
- Electric toilets 24V in bathrooms with fresh water flush
- Watermaker of output 220 L/h with remote touch screen on the helm station (230V AC) - Sea Recovery Aquamatic
- Complete safety equipment including life rafts SOLAS B pack for 16 persons
- MCA category 2 certification
- 2 portable VHF GMDSS SAILOR SP352
- Fire Detection System
- Fire-fighting system
- Thermal Protective Aid
- Rescue sling
- Offshore Medkit
- Drift anchor
- Towing line
- NUC lights
MOORINGS & TOOLS
- Windlass (Muir) with 120 m chain
- Mooring kit (8 fenders + 4 mooring ropes)
- Anchor 81kg CQR
- Additional anchor 20kg
- Aft hydraulic platform for Jet-Ski
- Wave piercers
- Extension of aft platform by 1,1 m
- Jet ski crane on flybridge
- Teak deck with flush hatches
- Enclosed composite flybridge, with stainless steal folding doors and AC; internal navigation station with two Besenzoni pilot chairs; 4 cup holders next to chairs (2 per seat)
- Additional engine room insulation
- 6 Seasmart retractable cleats installed symmetrically on the deck edge: 2 at bows, 2 at midship, 2 at stern
- Cockpit sunbath locker on pneumatic ram
- Small coffee table
- Fuel pump for tender (*diesel jet tender)
- Intercom between all compartments (incl. Flybridge, cockpit, galley, crew cabins and engine room)
- 2 x 390 L grey water tanks with electric pumps and additional extraction
- And piping installation
- Additional windlass (Muir) with chain and anchor
- UV film on windows
- Additional washing machine in engine room (like on 70C12)
- Combo washer dryer in flybridge helm station area
- KVH linked to all cabins (including crew)
- Additional TV in crew cabin
- Flybridge plexi windows with 2 small openable hatches for ventilation
- Pullman bed in cabin number 3
- Master cabin: additional GPS display screen ( gS95)
- 2 additional RAYMARINE CAM200IP Cameras with colour and night vision in cockpit (mounted on fly hardtop for side views)
- Navylec - russian/english language version
- 2 additional BOSE speakers on the flybridge
- Extra insulation for Master Cabin
- Master cabin (closable from both sides via sliding doors)
- Cockpit safety barrier (stainless steel/plexi)
- Large size toilets in master cabin - Tecma Privilege (processes toilet paper)
- Second set / back up sea water pump and circulation pump, with valves, to the A/C system
- Aft sunpads like on 70Y 11
- Privacy rolling screen in the cockpit between the upper deck supports
- TV in enclosed flybridge area
Latest Work done list ( May 2019)
- bottom paint 2 coats of interlux micron extra antifouling
- application of propspeed of 2 transmissions and 4 propellers
- installations of new ice maker cockpit
- installation of 3 underwater lights lumishore
- installation of new a/c unit 16.000 btu port side engine compartment
- complete maintenance on the 2 windlass and installation of electronic controls and remotes.
- upgrade software on all raymarine equipment including autopilot.
- installed new gasket on 2 of the turbos
- oil change and service on 2 volvo IPs transmissions
- complete service on the chillers,6 compressor units
- new fresh water pump port side
- complete service on the network, wifi, communication devices, satellite tv, signal boosters.
- regular maintenance on williams dinghy, oil change and electrical maintenance.
- maintenance on all sliding doors( salon/ flybridge)and kitchen cabinets
- 2 new 50 amp/ 50 ft shore power lines.
- new 30 amp battery charger for the sound systems.
- new gray water tank macerator and complete cleanup of the tank.
- black water tank, complete cleanup, maintenance of macerator and sensors.
- fire system, new control box, complete check of system operations.
- all bilge Pumps’s been and serviced and automatic sensors, new bilge pump under grey water tank been replaced.
- new ACR rcl-100 led searchlight with controller.
- new wet spot heavy duty.
TENDER AND TOYS
- 1JetSki: Sea-DooSpark2015
- 1 Tender: Williams Turbojet 385