The Kraken 66 is the flagship of the Kraken fleet and follows the design criteria of comfort, safety, reliability and performance. The Kraken 66 is developed as the ideal cruising yacht for those who love sailing and want to go places but would like to do it without the need for crew.
At 66 feet in length she has numerous features to make handling her in all situations and conditions as easy as a much smaller yacht. She can be cruised in comfort by a short-handed crew or just a couple. The hydraulic power pack option provides instant power for all winches and sail controls including foresail furlers.
From the comfort of a wide helm seat, the helmsman is connected to all features of the sail plan via controls at the console or winches. Having the ability to make adjustments from the helm, whilst crew are elsewhere, relieves the stress and concern of sailing.
Her spacious cockpit is matched with an equally spacious interior with a forward facing interior watch and navigation station, located close to centre of the boat. This position is extremely comfortable and the adjustable chair gives the visibility and sense of purpose one would expect in a captain's chair of a super-yacht.
This mini super-yacht has been built to accommodate every luxury one would expect aboard a yacht two or three time its size. The 66 is built to accommodate an outstanding option list including numerous high end domestic appliances and amenities.
To include this level of specification in a yacht of this size at this price is breath-taking.
• Full length skeg hung rudder
• Encapsulated lead ballast for maximum stability
• Transom platform for easy access to the water
• Transom and side gates for boarding
• Wide side decks for safe movement whilst on deck
• Twin headsail rig for sailing in all conditions
• All sail controls are cockpit led
• Secure deep cockpit with protected companion way
• Comfortable seating around cockpit table for eight
• Easily reached sail controls from the helm
• Split pulpit for excellent visibility and bow access
• Choice of solid timber interiors and layouts
• Customisable interiors according to requirements
• Spacious galley with Corian work surfaces
• Large volume refrigeration and ample storage
• AC sockets with USB charger sockets in all cabins
• Thermal and acoustic insulation for engine space
• Fuel polishing and twin element filtration system
• Capable electrical system supporting inverters and optional generator for offshore cruising
• Built to stringent standards and QA procedures
• Kevlar reinforced forward sections for impact resistance