A one-owner wide beam, fitted out by the original owners to a reverse layout design with Galley forward of the saloon then bathroom and bedroom, Canopy to rear cockpit
At new the vessel was blacked, had a Vetus 95kgf bow thruster fitted, The boat is wired to run purely from 240v plugin with no inverter fitted currently and only a small battery charger.
The Boat is exceptionally well presented and immaculate throughout
The Tingdene Boat Sales, Thames and Kennet Marina office is located in the heart of the action on the middle reaches of the River Thames.
Being home to all types of boats from open day boats & luxury cruisers to sports cruisers, narrow boats, wide beams & Dutch barges.
All berths are on floating pontoons off the main river, unaffected by river conditions allowing 24/7 access to your boat.
Thames and Kennet Marina is the largest of the 9 Marinas owned by Tingdene Marinas & Boat sales Ltd with 450 berths for craft up to 100'.
A berth is guaranteed to all purchasers of craft from any Tingdene office.
On site is a 50 ton capacity Wise travel lift allowing craft to be launched and offered for marketing or delivered elsewhere following purchase.
Tingdene Boat Sales have a high level of experienced staff to cater to a wide audience of clients, some with over 35 years in the marine industry.
New Boat Agencies for whom we offer boats from include: - CRANCHI MOTOR BOATS, GLASTRON, VIKING RIVER CRUISERS, ADMIRAL DAY BOATS, JETTEN STEELCRAFT, TINGDENE & AQUALINE NARROWBOATS & WIDEBEAMS.
Selling our leading brands and offering an extensive after sales service to our clients, makes us the leading boat sales company in the area in both size and facilities.
Please contact Guy Girling or Andy Robertson to discuss Buying, Selling or Berthing a boat.
Registered Port: N/A
Registered Number: N/A
Title Documents: Proof of Purchase, CE Certificate,
VAT Documents: N/A Sold as Liveaboard
RCD Certification; CE Certification carried out following private fit out alterations
River License / Authority & Expiry Date: Environment Agency – River Thames, Registration Number F170475, Expiry 31st December 2020
BSC Serial No: To follow
BSC Expiry Date : November 2023
HIN No: GB-ORC100791717
Serial No: N/A
Engine(s) Make & Model: Canaline Diesel Inboard with shaft drive
Engine Power: 52hp
Engine Number: single EP170347
Commissioned Date: 7th September 2017
Engine Hours 60
Purchased as a sailaway and completely fitted out by Taylor Made Construction to vendors specification.
Seated deck area with pram canopy leading through lockable hinged hatch cover to accommodation within.
To left of stairs is the electric cupboard and to the right is a coat cupboard. Under the stair treads are three drawers for storage.
Accommodation consists of carpeted lounge with TV point and radiator. Office area with worktop and chair, book shelves above.
Dining area with permanent table, seating for four, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Kitchen with vinyl floor covering and wine cooler, fridge, butler sink with chrome hose tap, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and freezer. Wraparound beech worktop with storage cupboards under.
Bathroom with vinyl flooring, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, washer/dryer machine with worktop, shelving and cupboard over, rolltop bath with integral hand shower, heated towel rail and environmentally friendly W.C. (plumbing is installed should prospective buyer wish to use a compact Saniflow flush toilet, which is stored under the bed).
Bedroom with radiator and TV points, carpeted, bespoke double bed with built in cabinets each side, dressing table with chair, two under-window wardrobes and shelves, switch for bath water pump is situated by radiator.
Two steps lead to half-glazed hardwood doors opening on to forward deck area, with water tank filling cap. Bottled gas canister is located in a locker and access to bow thruster is in the second locker.
Five mushroom vents are located on the roof, together with TV antenna.
• Fully lined with mdf throughout
• Carpet & blinds
• Bespoke double bed
• Hanging wardrobes with shelves
• Vanity unit with mirror
• Storage drawers under steps
• Storage cupboards
• Storage shelves
• 5 x double 220V sockets & 1 x fire extinguisher
• Opening windows
• Doors to cratch
• 240V Ceiling lights
• Large toilet compartment with walkthrough facility to saloon and forward cabin
• Eco Toilet with compost disposal system (facility for holding tank is fitted with pipework & skin fittings)
• Hand basin
• Mixer/shower tap with pressurised hot & cold water
• Vanity unit with storage compartments
• Toilet roll, towel and toothbrush holders
• 240v Overhead lighting
• 2 x Porthole Mirrors
• 2 x Opening portholes
• Washer / Dryer with worktop and cupboard shelving over
KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
• Enamel butler sink
• Mixer tap, pressurised hot & cold water
• Oven and grill
• Low level storage cupboards
• 240 v Overhead lighting
• Opening window and side hatch
• Fire Extinguisher, fire blanket & carbon monoxide alarm
• 220V sockets
• Vinyl finish floor
• Saloon fully Mdf lined throughout
• Carpet & blinds
• Loose Sofa bed
• Foot stool
• Beech dining table
• 240v Overhead lighting
• 5 x double 220V socket
• Electrical control panel for 220/240V AC circuit
• Opening windows with blinds x 4
• Fire extinguisher
• Engine batteries (2 x 95Ah)
• Electric bilge pump
• Automatic fire extinguisher system
• 240v AC wiring to all domestic lighting and fittings from shoreline supply only
• Calorifier with immersion heater
• 3 deck cleats
• Fuel & water deck fillers
• Opening forward doors
• Shaped cockpit seating
• Cockpit storage lockers
• Storage locker with gas bottle and drain in cratch
• Engine hatch under wooden covers
• Cockpit lighting 240v
• Pram canopy
• Aluminium canopy Frame
• Fuel shut-off valve
• Full engine instrumentation
• Opening access door to saloon
• Single lever engine controls, steering wheel
• Bow thruster
• Hot water calorifier system
• Immersion heater
• Full 220V shore support system to all lighting
• Battery charger for engine batteries
• Hydraulic steering with wheel, option of rudder stored in locker
• Engine hour meter
• 12v bilge pumps
• Fresh water pump 240v
• Calorifier with Immersion heater
• Mooring and fender ropes
• Manufacturers owner’s manual
• Central Heating
• Standard Bow thruster
• Remote control for Thruster
• Deck point and or thru hull discharge
• TV aerial
• Galvanic Isolator
• Battery Charger
• Shoreline cable
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.