Meet the C-DUCER the New Sealine C530.
Enjoy the benefits of having a cabriolet with the new Sealine C530! Two electrical sunroofs create a panoramic view from the Saloon and a top speed of 34 knots are just a few of its features that make this motor yacht simply irresistible.
Space, air and light follow you where ever you are on this boat. A large pool deck with integrated BBQ and 3 double cabins below amplify the impression of living on a loft at sea.
The price given is for the base boat fitted with standard spec and standard engine : Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 (435hp) Pod Drive. The price excludes IVA, Delivery, Commissioning Fees and optional extras.
Contact our Sealine Office now for more details on the optional extras that are available and for your personalised quotation.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Star White, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Black.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in grey with Sealine logo.
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin on port side, VIP cabin on port side).
* 5 Hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin on starboard side, VIP cabin on starboard side, guest cabin and toilets).
DECK & COCKPIT
* GRP deck with anislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Star white, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strup, rubber, colour : White, with stainless steel inlay.
* Sealine steering wheel with tilting system, joystick and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* Panoramic full, clear glass windows with door to starboard side and two fixed skylights in saloon.
* Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit.
* Bathing platform and steps to cockpit with teak, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Seating bench with fixed backrest at stern on port side with storage and foldable teak bar, electric bimini.
* U shaped bench at bow with storage box.
* Manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans and fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90 Ah / 12V, battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries).
* Volvo Penta IPS700 - Pod drive including joystick control with propeller N3.
* Volvo Penta engine instrumentation 7" display.
* Manual Interceptor system.
* Fuel tank, capacity : 1560L
* Fuel filter.
* 12V and 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection.
* Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (3), VIP cabin (2), galley (2), guest cabin (1), toilets(1), engine room (1) and 12V on dashboard (1).
* Batteries - Service : 3 x 260 Ah / 12V, inverter / charger 12V / 3000W - 150A.
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Electric toilets.
* Lights in cabins, saloon and galley all with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister.
* Holding tank (340L).
* Water tank (766L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2), and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1).
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system.
* Navigation lights.
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
* A1 - VIP cabin with double berth, wardrobe and sideboards with stowage, mirror and two bedside tables. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated day head.
* B1 - Guest cabin with twin berths, one drawer underneath, wardrobe and stowage on port side and bed table. Fully equipped day and guest head, separate shower stall with handheld shower and bracket. Comfort seat with wood cover.
* C1 - Master cabin with double berth and drawers underneath, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage, mirrors and two bedside tables. Fully equipped master cabin head, separate shower stall with raining and hand shower, comfort seat, with wood cover.
* D1 - Engine room with possibility to upgrade to option D2 (storage room) or D3 (crew cabin).
* E1 - Saloon with two sofas, convertible into U-shaped sofa. Pilot and co-pilot seats with sideboard behind. Galley with stowage, fridge freezer, ceramic electric stove - 2 burners, microwave with grill and sink with draining basin.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Worktop in galley - Corian, colour : Pebble Grey ( according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
* Upholstery scheme Baltimore (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material in Sardinia Gull Wing (according to colour card).
* Upholstery helmsman seats and bedframes in all cabins : Long Island Leather, colour : Palisander (according to colour card) and bedheads in master and VIP cabin in Grey Stone. Bedheads in guest cabin in soft material.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Carpet in cabins (according to color card).
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood: Wellington Wood (according to colour).
* Saloon and galley flooring in Australian Acacia (according to colour card).
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied).
* Sealine Owners manual in Sealine document bag.
Optional extras are available and a full list can be obtained by contacting us.
Puerto Dep. Marina Salinas
Paseo Vista Alegre s/n