The Sealine F430 is Sealines new model flybridge boat. Launched January 2018 at the Dusseldorf boat show.
The F430 is pure Sealine, crowned by an exciting flybridge. Reining over the characteristic and unique large panoramic windows is a viewing platform that satisfies your every desire. This is completed by high performance which ensures you can quickly leave the hectic behind.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gel coat, colour : Star White, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Black
Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in Grey with Sealine logo
2 Hull windows (master cabin port side & VIP cabin port side)
4 Hull windows with openable porthole (mastercabin starboard side, VIP cabin and toilets)
DECK & COCKPIT
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : Star White, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : Black
* Sealine steering wheel and throttles
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
* Panoramic full glass windows and 2 fixed skylights in saloon
* Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
* Seating L-shaped bench with fixed back rest w/storage underneath and teak bar
* Bench at bow, GRP surface
* Manual Engine hatch
* Engine room, sound insulated fans w/fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90 Ah / 12 V
* Battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries)
* 2 Volvo Penta IPS 400 (300hp), POD drive propeller : T3 (TBC), 2 Volvo engine instrumentation 2.5" displays
* Manual interceptor system
* Fuel tank, capacity 1100L
* Fuel filter
* 12v & 230V electrical system w/230V shore power connection and digital switches, sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (2), VIP cabin (2) ¡, toilets (1), engine room(1), and 12v on dashboard
* Batteries - service : 2 x 260 Ah
* Electric toilets
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley w/dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilets, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister
* Holding tank (170L)
* Water tank (450L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L)
* Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
* Standard GRP dashboard at main helm (flybridge and main bridge w/engine room fire extinguisher system
* Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
* A1 : VIP Cabin w/double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards w/stowage & two bedside tables, 1 draw underneath the bed, 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separate head. Fully equipped head w/separate shower stall w/handheld shower & comfort seat w/wood cover
* B1 : Master Cabin w/double berth, wardrobes and sideboards w/stowage on both sides, 2 bedside tables, direct access to a separate head. Fully equipped head w/separate shower stall w/hand held shower and comfort seat w/wood cover. Second door for day head utilization
* C1 : Saloon w/U shaped sofa, pilot & copilot seats, galley w/stowage, fridge freezer compartment, gas stove - 2 burners, 1 gas oven & sink with draining basin
* D1 : Flybridge w/2 pilot seats & 2 copilot seats. U shaped sofa w/storage underneath and foldable cockpit table. Sunbed at bow. Roll bar in GRP for instrumentation, anchor and streaming light and flag hooks. Handrail on entrance & stair to cockpit. Acrylic windshield & stainless steel railing around the flybridge
* Saloon table w/fixed leg
* Counter tops in galley, in Bistro material (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
* Upholstery scheme Baltimore (according to colour card)
* Exterior seating material in Sardinia Gullwing (according to colour card)
* Upholstery helmsman seat : Baltimore(according to colour card) , Bed frames & bedheads in all cabins in soft material, colour Silvertex Anthracite
* Standard mattresses in all cabins
* Carpet in all cabins (according to colour card)
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : Wellington wood (according to colour card)
* Saloon and galley flooring in Australian Acacia (according to colour card)
The boats number of cabins depends on what layout is chosen, there are varying configurations and options available and we can discuss these with you.
STANDARD ENGINE :
2 X VOLVO PENTA IPS400 - POD DRIVE
ENGINE OPTIONS AVAILABLE :
2 X VOLVO PENTA IPS500 - POD DRIVE
2 X VOLVO PENTA IPS600 - POD DRIVE
The price shown is for the base boat only with the standard specification listed fitted. Please contact us for the optional extras that are available.
Price shown does not include IVA, delivery or commission fees.
Contact us now for more information and to request your detailed quotation.
Puerto Dep. Marina Salinas
Paseo Vista Alegre s/n