JUST ARRIVED AT OUR DOCKS IN SAN DIEGO
An incomparably bright interior and even greater comfort on board for shared moments of fun and relaxation.
Designed for cruising, the new NC 895 is a true weekender. She offers an incomparably bright interior, with wide windows in the helm station and even more comfort for those special shared moments on board.
The cockpit features an L-shaped saloon, reclining seatbacks and armrests with cup holders. Both on the interior and on the exterior, the seatbacks pivot to adjust the seating to suit individual preferences.
This all-new NC features an opening side gate, a recessed side deck, as well as a very generous storage capacity. The main cabin, with wide windows, is equipped with a marine head and shower.
With her clever details, the NC 895 makes unforgettable cruises possible, perfect for sharing unique moments together as a family!
The NC895 Offshore is Now Built in the USA! The most popular outboard model from Jeanneau, is available exclusively in Southern California through 50 North Yachts.
For More Information please contact your Exclusive Dealer
50 North Yachts
844-50North or (619) 684-9266
Manufacturer Installed Options
- TRIM LEVEL PREMIERE US
- COMFORT PACK, Includes: 110V shore power fitting plus charger, water heater, bow thruster
- ELECTRONIC PACK, Garmin 7612 XSV with GT15 Transducer
- AUDIO PACK (Fusion RA-70, 2 loudspeakers)
- ANCHORING KIT
- U-SHAPE COCKPIT SALON + TABLE + SUNDECK COMPLEMENT
- COCKPIT SUN AWNING - SILVER COLOR
- FORWARD SUNPAD SILVER
- FRONT SUNDECK CONVERTIBLE TO CHAISE LONGUE
- GENERATOR WESTERBEKE 3.5 KVA 115V 60HZ
- DECK SEARCHLIGHT
- MICROWAVE OVEN 110V
- 110V VITROCERAMIC COOKTOP
- AIR CONDITIONING 110V 60HZ TROPICAL 16000BTU
- REMOVABLE CARPET REED MAT SET IN WHEELHOUSE
- CURTAINS FOR WHEELHOUSE
- MOORING KIT
- SWIMMING PLATFORMS WITH TEAK
- GARMIN VHF RADIO
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2353 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106