Nimbus T9, new boat, with 350 HP Mercruiser Verado outboard engine (white) and full spec. Price shown is incl. 21% Dutch VAT (deductible)
For complete specfication please look at our website, email or call us at:T. 31 320 212 341.
Part exchange considered.
The Nimbus T9 is the first model in our new Tender series, Nimbus’ new interpretation of the popular Nova, first introduced in 1991. Since then, approximately 2,300 boats have been produced in the Nimbus Nova series, among them the highly successful 26 Nova and the prize-winning R-series that included the 230R, 250R and 300R.
“The renewal of a series that has proved so successful, and that is so strongly associated with Nimbus’ DNA and brand, is no easy task. This heritage has truly permeated every area and phase, from concept design, construction, functionality and appearance down to the finest details. Everyone involved has worked with the aim of making the T9 the best product conceivable and thus a worthy successor to the Nova,” says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
The Nimbus T9 is a nine-metre day boat that offers great opportunities for individual adaption and is intended for all types of day-to-day activities, such as transportation, water sports and leisure activities.
As with the Nimbus W9, the Nimbus T9 can be equipped with either an outboard or inboard engine.
The Nimbus T9 is based on the same well-balanced stepped hull as the W9. The boat has a low planning threshold and a cruising speed of between 20-35 knots, with a maximum speed of +40 knots.
· Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
· Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
· Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots
· Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
· Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
· Fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
· Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
· Optional pentry module with wet bar
· Dashboard can be fitted with 10? up to 16? or double 12? plotters
· Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
· Great choice of equipment for personalization
· Daybed/seating on fore deck with table
· Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
De Vaart Yachting are official dealers of Nimbus, Paragon, Aquador and Catalina Yachts. We are also Broom Boats specialist and active International Yacht Brokers. Our head office is located in Lelystad, The Netherlands about 30 minutes north of Amsterdam (Airport)
Visit our website www.devaartyachting.com for more details and to view our complete New Boats & Brokerage Listing or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us at +31 320 212 341.