Introducing Tiara's All New 2019 Tiara C49
THE 49 COUPE BLENDS CLASSIC TIARA YACHTS LEGACY WITH A CONTEMPORARY BALANCE OF MATERIALS AND IMPROVED LAYOUT.
THE SINGLE LEVEL SALON OFFERS UNPARALLELED HEIGHT, 360 DEGREE VISIBILITY, CROSS CONVERSATIONAL SEATING AND A GENEROUS 48’’ WIDE HELM SEAT.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR UP TO SIX GUESTS AWAIT BELOW DECK. THE CENTERLINE MASTER BERTH BOASTS PRIVATE HEAD ENTRY, STORAGE AND AN ABUNDANCE OF NATURAL LIGHT VIA THE LARGE HULL SIDE WINDOWS. VIP ACCOMMODATIONS ENJOY NATURAL LIGHT AND A PRIVATE HEAD ENTRY AS WELL.
CONNECT INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ZONES VIA SLIDING GLASS DOORS THAT OPEN THE GALLEY TO THE SINGLE ENTRY COCKPIT COMPLETE WITH SPACIOUS L-LOUNGE.
ELEGANT FABRIC COLORWAYS BLEND WITH TEAK, CORIAN AND QUARTZ ACCENTS TO PRESENT A CONTEMPORARY LOOK AND COMFORTABLE FEEL ABOARD THE 49 COUPE.
Vessel in berthed at Silver Seas Yachts
301 Shipyard Way, Newport Beach. Ca 92663
L.O.A. with Standard Swim Platform...50' 3"
Beam ..................................................15' 4"
Draft (fully loaded) ..............................50"
Average Dry Weight ............................41,100 lbs
Height from Waterline to Top of Hardtop............................12' 9"
Height from Waterline to Top of Standard Garmin Radar....14 ' 8"
Height from Waterline to Top of Anchor/Navigation Light....15' 7"
Fuel Capacity....................................500 gallons
Fresh Water Capacity......................135 gallons
Holding Tank Capacity......................68 gallons
Sleeping Accommodations Standard Floor Plan............6
Deadrise at Transom......................................................17°
Twin Volvo® IPS15 800 with
Joystick Plus Control, DPS & ACP,
Seakeeper 9 is a game changer!
An evolution of our original M7000, the Seakeeper 9
is the product that changed the boating experience
forever! Specially designed to stabilize boats.
Seakepeeper’s active control optimizes gyro torque, providing an unsurpassed level of performance. Unlike a passively controlled gyro, which must be turned off in the roughest conditions and/or at higher speeds, the Seakeeper is effective at all speeds and can be used in all sea conditions.
• Single transom entry door with stainless steel frame and hardware from swimplatform
• S.S. grab rails on transom
• Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and one-piece actuated door. Dedicated storage with easy access to items & large opening lid to trunk space
• Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats
• 63" integrated hydraulic swim platform with telescoping S.S. swim ladder and Removable tender chock system
• Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water
• Freshwater washdown outlet w/25ft coiled blue hose
• Raw water washdown outlet w/25ft coiled yellow hose
• 120V GFI outlet
• Engine access in cockpit sole
• Molded-in portside step to deck walkway. Safety handrails above deck walkway steps.
• Molded-in steps to swim platform. Safety handrails above steps.
• Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
• Portside aft facing seat with storage below
• See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Two (2) exterior JL® Audio component speakers, one (1) Polk Audio® subwoofer and Fusion® remote.
• High Gloss Teak aft cockpit table with adjustable base
• Gray weather covers for cockpit furniture and table
• Six (6) exterior pillows
• Aft Cockpit Camera
• Safety handrail at steps to upper salon
• Quartz counter tops
• S.S. undermount sink with hot/cold water faucet
• Recessed two-burner electric cooktop with exhaust fan and lid
• 120V drawer units - (1) two drawer refrigerator and (1) single drawer freezer
• Microwave/convection oven
• Six (6) storage drawers on port side and two (2)
overhead cabinets on both port and starboard sides • Upper storage cabinets
• Waste receptacle
• Powered sun roof
• Aft window and sliding doors with Duette blinds
• Duette blinds for port and starboard salon windows
• 40" Smart TV 4K mounted on a hi-lo actuator (concealed when not in use) and storage compartment.Includes Soundbar and Blu-Ray player
• Fusion® UD755 multi-zone stereo system powered by JL Audio® M800 digital amp with four (4) JL Audio®interior speakers, one (1) JL Audio® 8" subwoofer speaker with tuned enclosure
• Marine Air Systems® 32,000 BTU salon air conditioning system
• Opening port and starboard side windows
• Dual helm seat with ramped fore and aft adjustment. Includes Volvo Joystick and Garmin Grid Remote in armrest.
• Port U-lounge and high gloss teak table on SS pedestal, seating for up to six.
• Starboard Side Love Seat
• Helm with drink holders, 12V and 120V outlets and leather-wrapped steering wheel
• Private entrance to master stateroom and head
• Full beam master stateroom with hullside windows for natural lighting and blinds for windows. Opening ports for ventilation in master stateroom and head.
• Carpeted floor
• Queen pedestal berth on centerline with pillowtop innerspring mattress, coverlet, sheets, accent pillows and pillow shams
• Starboard side lounge
• Starboard side cedar backed hanging locker
• Port side dresser drawer storage
• Centerline cedar-backed hanging locker
• Indirect lighting
• Two (2) LED reading lights, independently switched
• Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioning system for master stateroom and master head.
• 29" LED TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
• Four (4) JL Audio® speaker with Fusion® stereo
MASTER HEAD FEATURES
• Full frame door with private master stateroom entry
• Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass shower door and teak seat.
• Corian countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/cold water faucet
• Lighted mirror with upper storage cabinet to the side • Lower vanity storage
• Indirect lighting
• Solid wood floor
• VacuFlush® push button toilet
• Waste receptacle
• Exhaust Fan
• Air conditioning vent (controls in master stateroom) • GFI protected outlets
• Private entry to VIP stateroom and head
• Solid wood floor with carpeted riser
• Queen size pedestal berth. Innerspring mattress, upholstered headboard, coverlets, sheets, accent pillows, pillow shams, and storage under the berth.
• Indirect LED lighting
• Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard
• Upper hullside cabinets, port and starboard
• Hullside windows for natural lighting and blinds for windows
• Opening deck hatch
• Two (2) JL Audio® speakers with Fusion® remote
• Two (2) LED reading lights, independently switched
• Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air conditioning system
Full frame doors with entry from VIP stateroom and atrium
Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass door, and teak seat
Corian countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/cold water faucet
Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror
Lower vanity storage
Solid wood floor
VacuFlush® push button toilet
Air conditioning vent (controls in VIP stateroom)
One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" bow rail, staff and Tiara burgee
Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain
Concealed Lewmar CPX3 automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar's handheld tethered deluxe remote control & a switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat, 250' chain rode and 44 lb. Lewmar DTX stainless steel anchor.
INSTRUMENTATION, SAFETY, AND EQUIPMENT •
• Tiara custom 12V/24V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical •system with monitor panel in the salon, master
distribution panels in starboard salon love seat •
• One 120V/240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord
with Glendinning® cable recoiler and adaptor for 30 •amp service •
• Cable TV inlet and cabin outlets with 65' dockside cord •
• TV & AM/FM radio antennas •
• Onan® 13.5kw diesel generator with sound shield and helm indicator
• Battery chargers (2), 100 amp & 16 amp
• 12V/24V multiple bank battery system with batteries
& remote battery switches. Four (4) engine batteries,
two (2) 8D house batteries •
• Electrical bonding system
• Engine room with acoustical insulation and LED lighting
• Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines and generator
• Raw water intake strainers, engines and generator
• Vibration mounts, engines and generator Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
• Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid and one (1) aft
top of tanks
Dockside water inlets, aft deck and anchor locker Fresh water tank with 135 gallon capacity
• Volvo® engine option includes:
• Volvo® electronic engine controls and steering system
• Volvo® Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
• low speed, cruise control, trip computer software
• Volvo® Glass Cockpit integrated electronics package:
• Volvo® autopilot • Joystick driving
• Standard Garmin® electronics package:
• Two 7600 Series displays with GRID armrest remote
• GPS antenna
• Garmin® 624 HD 4 ft./6kW open array radar
• Garmin® VHF300 & GHS10 handheld radios
• Garmin® GSD24 sounder •• 1kw transducer •• Eight (8) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines • Dedicated storage for dock lines • Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only) • USCG safety and medical kit • USCG/international LED navigation lighting • NMMA certified using ABYC standards • Water heater, 11 gallons
• Kahlenberg® chrome dual trumpet air horn
• FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room
• Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers
• Carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors in all staterooms & salon
• Three (3) port oil changing system, main engines and generator
• Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass • Propellers
• Trim tabs
The 49 Coupe blends classic Tiara Yachts legacy with a contemporary balance of materials and improved layout, increasing social zones while maximizing seating and comfort. Interior, the single level salon offers unparalleled height, 360 degree visibility, cross conversational seating and a generous 48’’ wide helm seat. Accommodations for up to six guests await below deck. The centerline master berth boasts private head entry, storage and an abundance of natural light via the large hull side windows. VIP accommodations enjoy natural light and a private head entry as well. Connect interior and exterior zones via sliding glass doors that open the galley to the single entry cockpit complete with spacious L-lounge. Elegant fabric colorways blend with teak, Corian and Quartz accents to present a contemporary look and comfortable feel aboard the 49 Coupe.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.