'Amuse Bouche' is a stunning low hours example of the popular Haines 32 Sedan finished with a timeless white hull. She has had very light use (74 engine hours from new) and this is evident as soon as you step on board as she shows no signs of wear. The boat oozes quality and luxury with oak trim and many optional extras.
Light and airy throughout, with full opening 'slide and stack' patio doors connecting the saloon to the aft deck area. The island double forward berth and generous galley provides excellent accommodation for those longer stays onboard.
Winter stored under cover from new
Engine Service - October 2020
Forward Cabin - Island double berth with side steps and two large drawers below, access to chain locker forward of berth. Side shelves either side of berth, extending aft from the chain locker bulkhead to the two large port and starboard wardrobes, both complete with hanging rails, led backlights and hooks. Two flush-fit overhead escape hatches allow plenty of natural light and air flow into the cabin. Mirror and coat hooks fitted to the aft bulkheads.
Toilet / Shower - Toilet/shower wet room with Avonite worktop and surface mounted ceramic sink with tall mixer tap. Electric toilet to waste tank, on raised plinth. Storage provided by outboard shelving and cupboard below sink. Wall mounted shower mixer tap with chrome shower head and hose.
Galley - Avonite worktop fitted with a 3 burner gas hob, waste bin and square stainless steel sink complete with drainage grooves. Large cupboard under sink, pots and pans storage under a stainless steel 30 litre gas oven, cutlery drawer above upgraded 85 litre refrigerator.
Saloon - Large opening roof skylight and sliding openings to both side windows. Portside sideboard unit with fitted cupboard / drawers aft, and electrics panel cupboard beside helm position forward. Helm / dash with full instrumentation, leather bound stainless steel steering wheel and Morse control, footrest below helm. Outboard starboard settee with storage under pulling out to form additional double berth, and forward or aft facing settee with folding backrest. Hardwood rectangular table with hi/low freestanding leg, cocktail cabinet to aft starboard corner of saloon with surrounding shelving. Access to aft cockpit through full opening 'slide and stack' patio doors.
Decks / Aft Cockpit - Seating for 6 is comfortably provided, or 8 when incorporating the saloon aft facing seat with the patio door open. A large storage compartment is accessed through a lazarette deck hatch, a gas locker and storage locker under aft seating, with additional storage provided in port and starboard wing lockers. An overhanging GRP peak houses a retractable canopy. Aft gate gives access from the aft cockpit to the bathing platform, allowing easy boarding from either the side or the aft
end. Steps from aft cockpit to the wide side decks are helped with the conveniently positioned hand rails. Grab rails run along cabin side to forward pulpit. The foredeck accommodates a manual anchor winch and bow roller.
Hull & Construction
• Bonded-In tinted windows
• Stainless steel rubbing strake
• Stainless steel deck cleats (x6)
• Stainless steel pulpit & grab rails
• Stainless steel water, fuel & holding tanks
• Non-slip GRP deck finish
• 6x fenders & 4x warps
• Bathing platform for rear & side access
• GRP engine vents with stainless steel grill & integrated foot step
• Electrical & manual bilge pumps
• Auto fire extinguisher in engine compartment (2kg)
• 2x manual fire extinguishers 1kg
• Fire blanket
• Wide non-slip decks
• Life buoy & boat hook
• Anchor or mud weight with chain, anchor bow roller
Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top
Gas Bottles: 2x 6kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
• Avonite worktops to galley and toilet compartment
• Outside screen cover
• 1 x saloon stool with storage drawer
• Ensign with staff
• Stainless steel / leather bound steering wheel
• Canvas roller canopy to GRP cockpit peak
• Synthetic teak decking to bathing platform
• Fuel capacity: 40 gallons (180 litres)
• Water capacity: 50 gallons (225 litres)
• Waste Tank: 40 gallons (180 litres)
• Calorifier Tank: 40 litres (complete with immersion)
• 240v Shore Connection
• 12v Electrical System
• 240v double sockets (3)
• 12v Socket to helm position
• 2x 125amp domestic batteries
• 125amp engine battery
• Immersion Heater
• Radio/CD (IPod Input)
• Upgraded 85 litre refrigerator
• LED interior down lighters, pelmet lighting and berth reading lights
• LED deck lights with remote control
• Port, starboard, stern and steaming navigation light
• S/S twin trumpet horn
• 2 x electric wipers
• Whale IC water pump
• Whale electric bilge pump
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specification and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed/trialed and inspected.