The Lagoon 40 is a model that was launched in 2017 and is the perfect size for a couple to sail or a family to enjoy cruising. Her self tacking jib and sport top helm make her a breeze to manage. The large cockpit and wide stern steps make it easy to move from a dinghy or a dock to the boat.
This owner version Lagoon 40 #67 is available in Annapolis. She is fully equipped with generator, A/C, full electronics, Solar panels, Square top mainsail, Code 0 rig and more. She has full warranty and trades will be considered. Call now to make arrangements to see her at Bert Jabins Yacht Yard in Annapolis.
Call Annapolis Yacht Sales at 410-267-8181 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange for a personal inspection.
A SLEEK AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
With her new visual identity, the 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight.
EXTERIOR: SPACE AND COMFORT
- A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
- An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
- Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING: PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.
One of the most open and bright salons in the Cat Market today! Featuring a rich walnut interior wood with grey/ beige floor, the Lagoon 40 is not only open and bright, she is also luxurious and rich.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.