Galeon 425 HTS
2 x Volvo Penta D6-380 DPI (Engine & Drive options available)
- 2 Cabin with Lower Saloon
- Oak - Matt Paint
- Bennett Trim Tabs with Indicators
- Service Engine Room Hatch Access in the Garage/Locker
- Aluminium Cockpit Doors with Manual Lifting Window
- Aft Sofa in Cockpit with Aft Storage Locker
- Water Heater (40l)
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Bowthruster With Joystick
- Air Conditioning System 20000 Btu (Lower Deck Only)
- Generator Paguro 9000
- Electric Induction Cooker with Two Hobs (230v)
- Microwave (230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (130l)
- Shower in Bathrooms
- Curtains in Saloon and Cabins
- Inserts in Furniture
- Bathing platform with Teak 900mm
- Hydraulic Extended Bathplatform with Teak (1200mm)
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table
- Lowerable Leg + Cushion Converted into Bed in Upper Saloon
- Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Antifouling (Black)
- Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 9 RV-EU with Transducer B60
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB) (2 Speakers) + Remote in Cockpit (2 Speakers)
- TV LED 32'' In Saloon
DELIVERY TO MED + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER
The Galeon 425 HTS follows the express cruiser concept of the Galeon 485 where the main deck is a dry area protected from the noise and elements by a glass door and window combo. This also allows to fit in heating and air conditioning, a welcome feature in most climates.
The sleek lines and aggressive profile make it easy to forget the yacht’s true nature where functionality and comfort will always take precedence. Features like wide side decks for easy bow access in all weather conditions, a garage for an inflatable tender or gangway option for safe marina access are sure to impress future owners.
Outside, the all glass roof is certain to gather all the attention with a large power sunroof that retracts at a moment’s notice. Pay attention to the large side windows on both sides that lower into the deck while the patio doors open upwards allowing for better ventilation – ingenious!
Below deck a saloon, two bedrooms and two bathrooms await the guests. The owner’s suite is located midships and occupies the whole width of the yacht allowing for an incredible amount of volume and storage space. Several bespoke interior designs are available with a selection of choice engines to ensure performance to match.
Length of the hull [m] 11,99 [ft] 39'
Length overall [m] 13,46 [ft] 44'
Beam of the hull [m] 3,84 [ft] 12'7''
Beam overall [m] 3,90 [ft] 12'9''
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,09 [ft] 3'7''
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 950 [US Gal] 209
Water tank capacity [dm3] 450 [US Gal] 119
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 12425 [lbs] 27392
Maximum load [kg] 2770 [lbs] 6107
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 165/225
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 320/430
Crew limit 10